Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (54019 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by grandstar(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Glink2018:

It's so easy to comment callously since the property is not your own.

Laws are made for people not people made for law.

What do you mean comment callously?

I read estate management in school and we did some town planning.

Here is Nigeria, there is a brazen disregard for planning laws and people construct property lawlessly.

Take for instance Ikeja GRA.

Built up property is supposed to occupy only a third of the land. Nowadays, develop buy land and probably build on 2/3rds of the property after paying bribes.

Tomorrow, when they start demolishing structures, people will be wailing!
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by ABAMOWA: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
CaptainBUGGY:
So government should not expand road again, funny how nobody cared when he was demolishing shops in iwo-road last year

Oga, I pity you, because you chose to comment on an issue you are ignorant of. I pity you more if you are a Yoruba man. And your case is worse if you are from Oyo state. That place is already having a dual carriage Road. Sorry.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by olaade21: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Laple0541:

You are a fool and you will forever be, look at this rat, when the owner of the property estimated the cost as that and as an individual who knows where the studio is located and had been privy to see the equipments therein, why should I say he's lying when he's the only that knows what he spent!
I understand you actually, a million is like heaven and earth to you, animal.

Hood rat. That is what you are. You have not seen money in your life. so when figures are thrown at you, you swallow hook and sinker.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Laple0541(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
olaade21:

Hood rat. That is what you are. You have not seen money in your life. so when figures are thrown at you, you swallow hook and sinker.

Your father is a beast, what I make in a week can feed your entire generation in a year, quote me out of context again make thunder strike you.

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by olaade21: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
Laple0541:

Your father is a beast, what I make in a week can feed your entire generation in a year, quote me out of context again make thunder strike you.

Olodo, the thunder wey dey finish your generation abi. Mumu, na u dey control thunder. Poor rat
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Laple0541(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
olaade21:

Olodo, the thunder wey dey finish your generation abi. Mumu, na u dey control thunder. Poor rat

Bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Chukwumerije is Dead? / Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.