Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,246 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (54029 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by blacknp(m): 5:21am On Aug 20, 2018
flames01:

And your clueless demonic party keep opening your yanch to the opposition. When they react to your evil conducts, you quickly label it as being political.
The same evil party that atiku,kwakwanso and saraki were members of until last month?or are you taking about another political party.

You must be jobless because you are spending too much of what you don't have on people who don't give a hoot about you.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by omoiyalayi(m): 5:32am On Aug 20, 2018
All dis his reactions every now and then is because he wants Nigerians to see him as a better candidate come 2019

When he loose his party primary he will stop all dis his unnecessary reacting as if he care

If he care that much he shld donate anoda building to him out of his numerous properties scattered all over Nigeria

Am not justify dis act by Oyo State govt until I hear dia side of the story
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Horlaslim(m): 5:39am On Aug 20, 2018
We still no vote for you Mr Atiku if you hear atiku 2019 japa �
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by israelmao(m): 6:15am On Aug 20, 2018
NaijaFutbol:

If we all are to get religious about election and leadership, I presume God will keep punishing lazy religious people with poor leaders till they use their God-given brain to elect the leader they deserve.

If you thought through my statement I did not rule out human responsibility in appointment or election of leaders but God factor cannot be divorced from it.For instance ,involving God in a particular affair does not mean that man should refuse to play his roles or go to sleep.However,any leader that comes into power God has knowledge about it whether by his perfect will or permissive will and for a particular purpose.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by kristisking(m): 6:21am On Aug 20, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
When will daddy freeze (king of reactions) also react?
No the fool is after Baba Adeboye. I haven't seen where he reacts to issues like this but talk about bible issues, he'l start misleading people and some gullible will start clapping for him
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Obierika(m): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2018
The matter has been turned into a political issue by politicians
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by wyqay: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2018
ajimobitch had killed apc in oyo state b4 now
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by wyqay: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2018
ajimobitch
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by solex1988(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2018
true talk but all is for election
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Myself2(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2018
This foolish miscalculated demolition will hunt Ajimobi and his family long after his shameful exit from office as governor
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by natznext(m): 7:37am On Aug 20, 2018
CaptainBUGGY:
So government should not expand road again, funny how nobody cared when he was demolishing shops in iwo-road last year

I tried soooo hard to ignore this your post, It even beats me how you got more than 5 likes... Our society is in big trouble with people like you that lacks cerebral processing capacity, no offense

The building was left untouched when the road was being expanded, That road is a finished road.

I'm not out here to spite you, but it will do you alot of good to realize that you really cannot think properly so you can start working on it, I sincerely hope you're not raising Kids already.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by chrizzyace: 7:50am On Aug 20, 2018
NaijaFutbol:
Atiku the Reactor!

Buhari will still win in 2019.
I don't want to hear story that he did not turn Nigeria to Dubai because he did only one term.

More suffering await Nigerians till 2023

Keep dreaming ooo... even if a new elected president comes into power, Nigeria cannot be like Dubai under 4 years.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by TMemos: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2018
weyreypey:

When you die no one will mourn you but be discussing the value of your house to sell off while your corpse is being covered by flies.

Another stark raving demented soul who calls himself the depraved name of weyreypey on the prowl.

No reasonable thing has ever been transmitted from your brain to your fingers to type. Useless being!

It's typical of them, they simply insult those who ask reasonable questions since they lack the brain capacity to answer.

Iiiiidiot!
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Fab21: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2018
stevedeey:

Hmmmm Edmund Obilo. I like the guy. Do you know which station he's working for now?

Edmund Obilo now works with Inspiration Fm 100.5 in Ibadan .
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by donqx: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2018
hmm
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by DavSagacity(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2018
stevedeey:

Hmmmm Edmund Obilo. I like the guy. Do you know which station he's working for now?
He works with the online radio station of Inspiration FM. u can check him on instagram or search for him on Facebook to get his frequency.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by weyreypey: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2018
TMemos:

Another stark raving demented soul who calls himself the depraved name of weyreypey on the prowl.

No reasonable thing has ever been transmitted from my brain to my fingers to type. I Tmemos is a Useless being!

It's typical of them, they simply insult those who ask reasonable questions since I lack the brain capacity to answer.

Iiiiidiot!
Lalasticlala Dominique ban this fellow. Even though he's just defining himself...we can't allow such deprecation can we?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by weyreypey: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2018
TMemos:

So in your demented mind you can just issue orders to the Mod to ban another member because of your oversized ego? Foooool!

Why were you the first to throw insult when you couldn't take or sustain it?

No Mod will listen to you because you fired the first salvo and must face the music.

Boy, get lost!

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by TMemos: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=weyreypey post=70440360][/quote]

Indeed, you're living true to the local meaning of your name (were pe): madness is complete!
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by bluebay(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2018
NaijaFutbol:
Atiku the Reactor!

Buhari will still win in 2019.
I don't want to hear story that he did not turn Nigeria to Dubai because he did only one term.

More suffering await Nigerians till 2023
Watin concern Demolished building with Buhari willing 2019 election? I Suppose you need more onion...Zombitious Zombie
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by weyreypey: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2018
TMemos:

Indeed, you're living true to the local meaning of your name (weyreypey): madness is complete!

s... Ain't gonna educate you
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by TMemos: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2018
weyreypey:

s... Ain't gonna educate you

Mr Were, get lost and stop the verbal epilepsy!
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by bluebay(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2018
braine:
This man is just a snake trying hard to be socially relevant. We all see through his deceit.
look at this one too...Was that the right thing to do? Bad Governance...Atiku said nothing but the truth... similar stuff happened in Warri, Delta state, a PDP state..they gave the owner of the building a new Land and erected a new building then before demolishing it so as to keep the jobs of the workers...
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by weyreypey: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2018
TMemos:

, get lost and stop the verbal epilepsy!
Don't worry you won't get lost. Just stop my mentions. I have warned you. Ban is next.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by TMemos: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2018
weyreypey:

Don't worry you won't get lost. Just stop my mentions. I have warned you. Ban is next.

I dare you. Bring it on.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Babysho(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2018
flames01:

I don't think so

Oh do think so my friend. Atiku is infact a very learned man and a fairly good businessman which makes him the best candidate to find loopholes in our non existent check and balance government. He'll loot the hell out of Nigeria just like Abacha.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Laple0541(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2018
olaade21:

You just throw figures around anyhow. Even though I am not happy it was demolished but I am sure if they say it’s 2 billion, you will be shouting 2 billion about. Gullible Nigerians. That is why Davido and co dey take una shine.

You are a fool and you will forever be, look at this rat, when the owner of the property estimated the cost as that and as an individual who knows where the studio is located and had been privy to see the equipments therein, why should I say he's lying when he's the only that knows what he spent!
I understand you actually, a million is like heaven and earth to you, animal.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by grandstar(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Glink2018:
This move by the oyo state government is heart-wreaking.

I feel embittered about this demolition.
'my sweat, my work ' said Ayefele. A physically challenged person.

If he broke planning laws and there was a true need to demolish the property, it is best the decision is respected.

There's a lot of lawlessness in the country
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by stevedeey(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Fab21:

Edmund Obilo now works with Inspiration Fm 100.5 in Ibadan .
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Glink2018(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
grandstar:

If he broke planning laws and there was a true need to demolish the property, it is best the decision is respected.

There's a lot of lawlessness in the country

It's so easy to comment callously since the property is not your own.

Laws are made for people not people made for law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.