Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) (17842 Views)

Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next / Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by ChinagoChiBoy: 5:36am On Aug 20, 2018
Fellowship!
True-service!
Rotaract is a organization.
That unite all human irrespective of political, religious, ethnic affiliations.
Its sword is TRUTH.
Its mission is to promote FRIENDSHIP.
Its motto is SERVICE.
NB. "Service is the rent we pay for living".
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by engrjacuzzi: 5:38am On Aug 20, 2018
The lawyer hopes you get into trouble, the doctor hopes you fall sick, the police hopes you become a criminal, the teacher hopes you are ignorant, the coffin maker wants you dead, only the *ENGINEER* wishes you to prosperity in life so that he can build ur house, wire and furnish it for you to live in and enjoy a healthy long life. Please hug the next engineer by your side, He is your only true friend.
*IT'S WORLD'S ENGINEERS DAY.*

1 Like

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by David160(m): 6:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Who is small doctor? angry
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 6:43am On Aug 20, 2018
eezeribe:
He is wearing a very dark sunshade inside a building...
It's only in Nigeria where someone like this would make headlines.

Hain cool
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by Pat081: 6:47am On Aug 20, 2018
ExAngel007:
I can't sleep.
cum my side with just one or two rou..,....s u will slp
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by Pat081: 6:59am On Aug 20, 2018
sandraade:

Always try to be happy with the success of others... Stop bitterness, stop hatred. Be happy.. See only good part of him and look away from the shit you see..
u people are just quoting the guy anyhow did he put it dia dat he is nt happy 4 him or wot ??y can he put d sun glasses away just 4 5 to 1o mins too
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by IkemChris(m): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2018
eezeribe:
He is hiding his face (he no get money) �
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by chiedozie198100: 7:09am On Aug 20, 2018
KINGwax007:
you people are so dunce with this statement. Do you know why?

Sunshades have become a fashion object and not necessarily Polaroid glass used only to avoid the glare of the sun.

Sunshades on a sunny day or a beach is far different from a fashion statement.

Why don't u say people who wear pants and bra (bikini) are crazy and wearing underwears in the open? Before u start crying about it being normal in beaches, understand that bikini is not what is allowed in beaches even in the 70s!!

Why don't u say that warring flip flops or slippers is supposed to be an indoor thing? Bros flip-flops are mainly for the bathroom and the bathrobes!!!

Why don't u argue that a man with an earring is gay?

There is a fashion blunder in wearing sunshades indoors... It's no more necessarily for preventing the sun only, it is now a fashion statement and it has been for decades.

I wear sunshades for the sun and they stupidity cheap and once I am indoors, I remove them because I bought it for that purpose only!

But when it's fashion, then it is!!!

Do you know that you are the actual DUNCE from dundy united?
There's something called fashion rules. Only clowns like him wear shades inside a house.

Always look around you n see if you r making a sensible or foolish STATEMENT with ur fashion.

1 Like

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by KINGwax007(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2018
chiedozie198100:

Do you know that you are the actual DUNCE from dundy united?
There's something called fashion rules. Only clowns like him wear shades inside a house.

Always look around you n see if you r making a sensible or foolish STATEMENT with ur fashion.
kindly cite this fashion rule?

You are just a slowpoke.

We know about stripes on plains, floral on patterned and so on. Pls, tell us about the rule of sunglasses...

The issue with sunglasses and indoor is just personal and you don't tell anyone not to wear it or not. It's their fuckin choice and they probably didn't even buy it for the sun.

So,stop crying...

Why don't u tell what u know?
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by Jaideyone(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2018
ExAngel007:
I can't sleep.
come Nd take PENISillin

it will help you sleep

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by chiedozie198100: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2018
KINGwax007:
kindly cite this fashion rule?

You are just a slowpoke.

We know about stripes on plains, floral on patterned and so on. Pls, tell us about the rule of sunglasses...

The issue with sunglasses and indoor is just personal and you don't tell anyone not to wear it or not. It's their fuckin choice and they probably didn't even buy it for the sun.

So,stop crying...

Why don't u tell what u know?

For u to ask me to cite, just exposed your MUMUISM.
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2018
Small doctor deserves it. You see, he is the 'no dey play penalty go throwing oh', the 'ade ogen oganla ayinn',
omo beta his presence, omo better dey smell fine.

Small doctor, you deserve it...
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by Martin0(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2018
OboOlora:

Baba if that guy comot the sunglasses, em eyes fit red pass Cobhams or Steve Wonder own oh
Baba ti mu sobontone yo

Na everything you dey know abi? em guy's need to fear you coz them nor go fit trick you with em emgrin
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by donqx: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2018
hmm
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by iamsegxman(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2018
Tolexander:
imagine o!

It now looks like they were presenting an award to Cobham Asuquo or Steve Wonder!
����
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by krishfwesh(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2018
i am proud to be a rotaractor and service 2 humanity is our key point. proud member of rtr club of agege
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by twinsluv: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2018
eezeribe:
Maybe he get apollo
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by faithsystem(f): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2018
please any port harcourt Rotarian here? if yes, kindly direct me on how to fellowship with Rotarians in any Rotary club withing new GRA phase2. i want to join rotary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gifty Powers encourages Regina Daniels, says her mother cares about her future / Bobrisky Defends Single Mums And Drags Toyin Lawani / Wizkid Day: Minessota Government Yet To Issue Official Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.