Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

AS Genotype For Both Parents How Did You Cope - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AS Genotype For Both Parents How Did You Cope (494 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AS Genotype For Both Parents How Did You Cope by golor(m): 4:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Straight to the point!!!!

Sometimes will fall in love so deeply before discovering our genotype and when we happens to know we are sometimes tempted to go into marriage regardless of what may before us.

So many are lucky to be AS for both parents and decide to give birth to 1 or 2 in other to avoid the SS...

Most preferably just one kid..... It take just your village people following you to have SS as First kid except you have done abortion with that same person.

Most people ignorantly born with AS as it may result to unwanted pregnancy and the baby most likely be AS cause it's there first....

Most baby parents are AS genotype but couldn't affect there kid cause most end up with one or two kids..

My question is : will you go into marriage with AS as both genotype and decide to birth one with strong love from both party or you will end up and start looking for genotype then love? And, what then happen if you couldn't give birth in that marriage or you happen to birth Albino or slowpoke (no discrimination please) my apologies to the Afro mentioned.

People with experience medical and real life what's your take?

To me I will and birth just one, I won't be hat unlucky for us to be AS and as desame time birth SS as first and only kid......

Front page please...... Let see how we can encourage people....
Re: AS Genotype For Both Parents How Did You Cope by Lucasinho(m): 5:44am On Aug 20, 2018
shocked

AS + AS =

What kind of Yeyerolling Love be dat?

In fact, any couple/lovers involved in this act(AS +AS)... are potential Murderers. Have seen alot of wasted "SS" as a result of this Selfish acT.

I hate seeing them (AS lovers) even with my last breath.... angry

The one below me is even given a testimony? I don't think she fears God angry
Re: AS Genotype For Both Parents How Did You Cope by sinaj(f): 5:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Will go into it and give birth to 1 or we adopt
Re: AS Genotype For Both Parents How Did You Cope by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:55am On Aug 20, 2018
Ignorance!

So because you want to give birth to one child... you believe the child will not be SS?

I have seen a family with 3 kids, first and second are SS.
You want to gamble with your child's life, pathetic!

You want to bring an innocent child into this world to suffer because of a lame love you claim to have.

That child will curse you.

I don't even understand how people think! angry
Re: AS Genotype For Both Parents How Did You Cope by GOFRONT(m): 6:20am On Aug 20, 2018
shocked

Three ladies are in love with me, And they are giving me pressure to marry....

Now I dnt know which one to choose.....I wan use genotype as a criteria because I cant marry more than one wife
Re: AS Genotype For Both Parents How Did You Cope by ednut1(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2018
golor:
Straight to the point!!!!

Sometimes will fall in love so deeply before discovering our genotype and when we happens to know we are sometimes tempted to go into marriage regardless of what may before us.

So many are lucky to be AS for both parents and decide to give birth to 1 or 2 in other to avoid the SS...

Most preferably just one kid..... It take just your village people following you to have SS as First kid except you have done abortion with that same person.

Most people ignorantly born with AS as it may result to unwanted pregnancy and the baby most likely be AS cause it's there first....

Most baby parents are AS genotype but couldn't affect there kid cause most end up with one or two kids..

My question is : will you go into marriage with AS as both genotype and decide to birth one with strong love from both party or you will end up and start looking for genotype then love? And, what then happen if you couldn't give birth in that marriage or you happen to birth Albino or slowpoke (no discrimination please) my apologies to the Afro mentioned.

People with experience medical and real life what's your take?

To me I will and birth just one, I won't be hat unlucky for us to be AS and as desame time birth SS as first and only kid......

Front page please...... Let see how we can encourage people....
no be by first born o. My neigbour has 2 kids both SS. He has sent dem to uk as he cant cope again. Forget love

1 Like

Re: AS Genotype For Both Parents How Did You Cope by chiommy123(f): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2018
someone mistakenly married As cos of the incompetency of our lab scientists and they had ss child but he's doing very well

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: ‘my Mom’s Boyfriend Is Cheating…with Me’ / How Long Can You Bear Hard-to-get???? / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student Accuses Lagos Host Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.