Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,493 members, 7,958,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM (47085 Views)

Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Suko110(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2018
Afonja to afonja.
I just sympathize with Yinka.

1 Like

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Caseless: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2018
grin
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by nikkypearl(f): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2018
It is well
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Diso60090(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2018
See him face like fm station
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Jaqenhghar: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Nawteemaxie:
Forgive my asking, but exactly what are we supposed to do with his face?
My broyher. The thing weak me
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Oreofepeters: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2018
hmm
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by lorenzos1: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Me i don't understand this Ayefele demolition story.. If someone suggests that your house be demolished.. Can they actually push for it if your building is government approved and u have all legal documents .. I won't take sides until d real facts are out.. But this is a real loss.. Really unfortunate...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Alright we have seen him

Pathetic #
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Kdon2: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Below are photos of Toyin Arulogun,the man who allegedly suggested that Fresh FM should be demolished.According to a report shared by Fresh FM fans club,he wined with them at Fresh FM staff end of year party last year December. He did not tell them that they were on a wrong structure when he came and he has been on the radio station more than 3 times with APC propaganda without being charged a kobo.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/see-face-of-toyin-arulogunthe-man-who.html

Mr toyin f*cktard arulogun!

1 Like

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by somehow: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
So do you want people to go murder him because he pointed out the fact on the documents?

He's the commissioner of information and he did his job.
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by jyz200(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
ogun ft Sango in collaboration with amadioha will kill you

1 Like

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by sociojam: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Must we attach politics to everything? If Ayefele has a good case, let him approach the court. Somebody suggested and another person demolished the structure... On what ground? We should be objective. We should not take side (s). Either for or against at this level. The parties involve know better.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Arysexy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
He is a typical chameleonic afonja with betrayal tendency.
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by gbogboija: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Like father like son. That was how his father was when he was in politics. Wicked blood still run in their family. His father prefer people downfall than their rising in life.
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by imam07: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Below are photos of Toyin Arulogun,the man who allegedly suggested that Fresh FM should be demolished.According to a report shared by Fresh FM fans club,he wined with them at Fresh FM staff end of year party last year December. He did not tell them that they were on a wrong structure when he came and he has been on the radio station more than 3 times with APC propaganda without being charged a kobo.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/see-face-of-toyin-arulogunthe-man-who.html
If is true, this man no fit last this year. Words from the gods.
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by IbrahimDamola: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
The man is an patriot for demolishing the house of Ayefele the christian.
We yoruba muslims love him. Even my yoruba muslim friend deomelo agrees with me.

1 Like

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Dwhyte(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
OK we've seen his face.
Where the face na

Shuoo
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by OyinO: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Metuh:
Betrayal is in their blood.

Yinka Ayefele will rise again.

Shame on Ajimobi and APC.

The Monster you Westerners created have turned around to haunt and hunt you down. Now you cry. Cry me an ocean. Rubbish!
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Are the land and the building approved by the government and are they regularized papers?
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by ChicagoBar(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
My hotel was demolished and Heaven no fall .... Come down to Lagos and see demolition.. Agric in Ikorodu Lasu ojoo road .. Agege.. Akute .. Ayobo iyana ipaja... Mowe. X 1000 of Ayefele Building Heaven no fall ...

1 Like

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by ChicagoBar(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
sociojam:
Must we attach politics to everything? If Ayefele has a good case, let him approach the court. Somebody suggested and another person demolished the structure... On what ground? We should be objective. We should not take side (s). Either for or against at this level. The parties involve know better.
bros you get brain. ...
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by EmirAbj: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
HE LOOKS LIKE DINO MELAYE
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Dareal90s(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Afonja hero grin grin grin

They will soon come here to tell us how Yorubas love themselves while Igbos hate themselves undecided
Just as u call one part of ur region 3rd class Igbo's.

1 Like

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Dareal90s(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
VeryStupidBoy:
angry

Face of a terrible Ingrate
A disgrace to the Ewedu Nation

Son of a LovePeddler
Ewedu is now ur nightmare, this akpu smelly body odour nigga. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by ChicagoBar(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
lorenzos1:
Me i don't understand this Ayefele demolition story.. If someone suggests that your house be demolished.. Can they actually push for it if your building is government approved and u have all legal documents .. I won't take sides until d real facts are out.. But this is a real loss.. Really unfortunate...
abi ooo I like your comment
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Dareal90s(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
he betrayed Yinka the way Awolowo selfishly and cowardly betrayed Biafra
Mumu is Awolowo a biafran? I don't knw y u blame Yoruba's for ur inabilities.

1 Like

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by thorpido(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
sociojam:
I'm sure he got his papers regularized.
Government can give you approval and still revoke the approval or come up with the 'interfere with the right of way' statement.At that level,you can't do anything.At best,they will compensate you because they gave you the documents in the first place.
Government owns and pays the courts.To have the government against you is a hard thing.Just pray not to be in government bad books.
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by smileyoo: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
but why were they supporting apc evil propaganda, which they use to deceive the masses? karma is a respecter of no body, even the disabled. apc evil supporters, beware!
the same apc you people 're supporting blindly, may bring you pains.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Tareq1105: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
he betrayed Yinka the way Awolowo selfishly and cowardly betrayed Biafra

Don't open a debate you can't win pls. Students of History are on line.
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Gafar14(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
he looks like Dino
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Praktikals(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

Check out my Instagram @WahalaDeyHere

guy, change your name @ instagram. Why will I want to "check out" wahala?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? / Kidnapper 'Wadume' Linked With Ex-General, Ishaya Bauka, Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.