Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM (46881 Views)

Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Minjim: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
What sort of junk journalism is this?
Many other people passing through Ringroad had made same suggestion, one time or the other.
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by gabbasin: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
this guy is toye arulogun not toyin, he used to anchor a programme on mitv then called Lagos sense and I don't know when sense refuses to fall on him

1 Like

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by potterdon: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Afonjas and their traitorous nature
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
The man should sue their ass. What rubbish.
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by blingxx(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Afonja hero grin grin grin

They will soon come here to tell us how Yorubas love themselves while Igbos hate themselves undecided

I guess every tribe have their own Judas iscariot grin
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by AfonjaSlaves(f): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dareal90s:

Mumu is Awolowo a biafran? I don't knw y u blame Yoruba's for ur inabilities.
Great Ikembe released him from prison to go and declare Oduduwa republic, he betrayed Biafra and fail to honour the agreement, he pitch tent with Arewa to destroy Biafra dream with ambition of becoming the President after the War, while crushing Biafra dream, Fulani/Hausa oligarchy were busy crushing his presidential ambition through MKO ... are u satisfy now

1 Like

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Paul112(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Face like dino melaye
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Greenbirth: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
sociojam:
Must we attach politics to everything? If Ayefele has a good case, let him approach the court. Somebody suggested and another person demolished the structure... On what ground? We should be objective. We should not take side (s). Either for or against at this level. The parties involve know better.
my friend stop this your stupid grammar. This man is a disabled man who fought hard to make a living. Let me ask you, you that are not disabled what have you achieved in your entire life. Government has no Job but they destroyed job
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by mapet: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
kolnel:
Lol
That building shouldn’t have been there in the first instance
Many buildings were demolished on that road when the road construction was on
Ayefele should head to court if he thinks he has a case and sue the government

The so called Fan club is at best a concoction of some SM fingers to gear up further sentiments. It stands logic on the head that these folks keep pursing lines of sentiment....at this rate the credibility Ajimobi lost is being won back. In stead of them to show veritable and incontrovertible evidence that they have not contravened any building development plan....they are talking about someone who "dined" with them........ The government report shows that;

1. Ayefele got approval for an office complex.....yet built radio station.
2. That there is not state approval for the radio mast he erected
3. He contravened on the dimension of the building (almost 2x the approved). His building extension encroached on the road....
4. He contravened on set back, built additional structures on set-back walls

Can Ayefele's Fresh FM counter these claims with hard evidence or are we just going to keep going on sentiments......?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by mapet: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
The man is an patriot for demolishing the house of Ayefele the christian.
We yoruba muslims love him. Even my yoruba muslim friend deomelo agrees with me.

When I see someone say "Yoruba Muslim" then it stands to reason that this is a case of iredeemable and despicable IPOB tout.

1 Like

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by mapet: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
thorpido:
I'm sure he got his papers regularized.
Government can give you approval and still revoke the approval or come up with the 'interfere with the right of way' statement.At that level,you can't do anything.At best,they will compensate you because they gave you the documents in the first place.
Government owns and pays the courts.To have the government against you is a hard thing.Just pray not to be in government bad books.

You are sure? Like Ayefele showed you the "regularized" papers? Even if true, isn't it only logical for Ayefele to head to court with it? Isn't it logical to publish the said "regularized" papers viz-a-viz prior approved plan?

Let's not turn logic on it's head. In my house, I had LG officers visit my house at completion and pasted a stop order on completion work. Listed contravention on span between house and fence on both size. I went to the local government for clarification, low and behold they brought out the pictures of my house on their computer..........the rest is history. My point is you cannot claim ignorance of contravention on a building you have secured govt approval. It does not make sense
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by gwmlogistic: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
pol23:
I don't like Yinka ayefele.
But this whole thing is not about him.
In fact he's the least looser.
Because after the shutdown,sure his kids will eat fine and he will do the necessary .
How about his staffs,who go dey pay their pikin school fee,who will cater for their well being.
APC and politics of bitterness must be demolished.
Do you have any sense. Must everything be politics. Have you ever been to ibadan before? When they were doing the setback for the road and other people lost their properties where were you? So because he could pull a few strings to avoid demolition then and someone has woken up that all fingers should be equal, no sacred cows you all come here to spew rubbish, is he superior to all others that had their properties demolished. For your info my family property was demolished along same road and alot of people wrote petitions to the state government questioning why they spared his.

1 Like

Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by murmee: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
kolnel:
Lol
That building shouldn’t have been there in the first instance
Many buildings were demolished on that road when the road construction was on
Ayefele should head to court if he thinks he has a case and sue the government
Thank you!
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Oshin56(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
We have mark his face we will forward his name and photo to boko haram they should put him on there wanted list
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by thorpido(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
mapet:

You are sure? Like Ayefele showed you the "regularized" papers? Even if true, isn't it only logical for Ayefele to head to court with it? Isn't it logical to publish the said "regularized" papers viz-a-viz prior approved plan?

Let's not turn logic on it's head. In my house, I had LG officers visit my house at completion and pasted a stop order on completion work. Listed contravention on span between house and fence on both size. I went to the local government for clarification, low and behold they brought out the pictures of my house on their computer..........the rest is history. My point is you cannot claim ignorance of contravention on a building you have secured govt approval. It does not make sense
The case is in court.Well,let me say I have some basic knowledge about the building under construction then.I didn't see the papers though.
You are right there may have been variations in the building when completed.The Oyo state government has even been saying that the building was for an office complex and not a radio station.
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by tealaw(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
kill him. come and collect payment from me later
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
honestly , we are very lazy in Nigeria, there is nothing that we cant embrace , whats is the meaning of fresh FM fans club ,like pasuma fans club, osupa fans club, fried fish seller association... honestly PMB IS RIGHT ABOUT US...... PEOPLE WERE THERE FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT... WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM SEF
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by enemyofprogress: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
I have sin his face
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
gabbasin:
this guy is toye arulogun not toyin, he used to anchor a programme on mitv then called Lagos sense and I don't know when sense refuses to fall on him
So u believe what ur fresh fm club members says, dont just judge or talk anyhow , the issue is that d government cant just wake in the morning for demolition.. his approval was withdrawn and he has been given notices several time, ask a town planner for more explanation , for him to now settle amicable for solution, he went straight to court of which the governor has the right over the land within the state and also has the right to withdraw approved building plan..as a T.P, that kind of commercial structure should be at least 15m to the major road, which is not even upto 3m. pls talk wisely, improper planning in nigeria costs life, makes our environment bad and rough..
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
Great Ikembe released him from prison to go and declare Oduduwa republic, he betrayed Biafra and fail to honour the agreement, he pitch tent with Arewa to destroy Biafra dream with ambition of becoming the President after the War, while crushing Biafra dream, Fulani/Hausa oligarchy were busy crushing his presidential ambition through MKO ... are u satisfy now

are u insane? this is rubbish , this biafran issue has blocked ur head ,u better wise up and face the truth, u may see kanu as ur activist but u will stone him to death later when u realised ur failed dream.. ask egypt, ask libya
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
mapet:

The so called Fan club is at best a concoction of some SM fingers to gear up further sentiments. It stands logic on the head that these folks keep pursing lines of sentiment....at this rate the credibility Ajimobi lost is being won back. In stead of them to show veritable and incontrovertible evidence that they have not contravened any building development plan....they are talking about someone who "dined" with them........ The government report shows that;

1. Ayefele got approval for an office complex.....yet built radio station.
2. That there is not state approval for the radio mast he erected
3. He contravened on the dimension of the building (almost 2x the approved). His building extension encroached on the road....
4. He contravened on set back, built additional structures on set-back walls

Can Ayefele's Fresh FM counter these claims with hard evidence or are we just going to keep going on sentiments......?
god bless u my broda, those people shouting there till late in the night were lazy...honestly this our problem in nigeria, we want better environment , better lifestyle, but we cries when our government wants to make an attempt... as a T.P, we dont only make our env. aesthetic look but also allocate judiciously
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Greenbirth:
my friend stop this your stupid grammar. This man is a disabled man who fought hard to make a living. Let me ask you, you that are not disabled what have you achieved in your entire life. Government has no Job but they destroyed job
are u mad? noooo , u are mad ... is he disable from birth? does that make him to contravened the structure he proposed for approval... being disable does mean he should buy ur brain.... u will be one of those idiot shouting pmb out, he blocked smuggling of rice and other importation to make fall on our product , u were shouting like this
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by madjune(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Afonja.

Always dramatic with their fights and make up.
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
mapet:

the point is , ayefele took t.p office for granted, he has already contravened , no adequate set backs for commercial building... he wanted to use his connections , he was given 3 notices, contravention notice, seal up, demolition notices before now.
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by clerkent(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nawteemaxie:
Forgive my asking, but exactly what are we supposed to do with his face?
Na to rush him and give him better beating like sars on d beat.
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by AfonjaSlaves(f): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
weavesquad:

are u insane? this is rubbish , this biafran issue has blocked ur head ,u better wise up and face the truth, u may see kanu as ur activist but u will stone him to death later when u realised ur failed dream.. ask egypt, ask libya
why are you having sleepless night because of Biafra be like say nah Dem dey torment u for dream, who's stops you from championing Oduduwa republic.... or are u hiding under 1Nigeria to hide ur incompetency and weakness
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Moji12(f): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Y does he look so much like Gino maleye abi they r blood related ni
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by abelokanlawon: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
He will Neva no peace
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Cheadexe(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nawteemaxie:
Forgive my asking, but exactly what are we supposed to do with his face?
stone him any where we see him
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by Dareal90s(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
So he was released to divide the country and u want him to divide it? Evil people.
Re: Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM by AfonjaSlaves(f): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dareal90s:

So he was released to divide the country and u want him to divide it? Evil people.
he is selfish and over desperate to rule Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition / Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) / Abdullahi Abubakar: Best Governor In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.