Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] (1531 Views)

Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / I Go Finish This Girl Today. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2018
All my meaningful threads get deleted by the mods, but the less meaningful ones are untouched.

Anyway, I just received my new Payoneer master card and I'll be making a huge withdrawal. I don't even know what to use the money for — maybe, I should go lodge in an expensive hotel for two months and squander the money. Just thinking out loud.

Man wey work suppose chop.

Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by Hopebringer: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2018
Fraud watch

Scam watch

The eye is on you
No one is in isible online irrespective of all the different profiles you use. Everyone has a digital footprint

The clock is ticking
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2018
Hopebringer:
Fraud watch

Scam watch

The eye is on you
No one is in isible online irrespective of all the different profiles you use. Everyone has a digital footprint

The clock is ticking
Do I look like someone who has time for fraud? If I want to do fraud, I'll join Nigerian politics. Do you know how God punishes people who defraud innocent people?

Luckily, God doesn't punish people who defraud "fraud" itself. Since Nigeria, YOUR country is a "fraud," God will not punish politicians who defraud Nigeria. So, if na fraud you want, join politics. In my zone, we keep it clean.
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by Hopebringer: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2018
iLegendd:
Do I look like someone who has time for fraud? If I want to do fraud, I'll join Nigerian politics. Do you know how God punishes people who defraud innocent people?

Luckily, God doesn't punish people who defraud "fraud" itself. Since Nigeria, YOUR, your country is a "fraud" God will not punish politicians who defraud Nigeria. So, if na fraud you want, join politics. In my zone, we keep it clean.

Becareful

Nuff said
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by 2shure: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2018
epp me buy stuffs on amazon abeg
how can i get the card
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2018
Hopebringer:

Becareful

Nuff said
Only a fraudulent person like you should be careful. cheesy
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2018
2shure:
epp me buy stuffs on amazon abeg
how can i get the card
Visit www.amazon.com and Jeff Bezos will handle it.
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by 2shure: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2018
asin
iLegendd:
Visit www.amazon.com and Jeff Bezos will handle it.
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
2shure:
asin
Oh! Now I get what you mean. You want to get the card, right? If yes, visit www.payoneer.com and apply — it's free. If you want my affiliate link, you can request for it, but if you don't, use the link above.
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by 2shure: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
does it work on normal bank atm
how do u withdraw in naira
i mean if i wan to withdraw 500k
can it be done once at atm or
iLegendd:
Oh! Now I get what you mean. You want to get the card, right? If yes, visit www.payoneer.com and apply — it's free. If you want my affiliate link, you can request for it, but if you don't, use the link above.
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
2shure:
does it work on normal bank atm
how do u withdraw in naira
i mean if i wan to withdraw 500k
can it be done once at atm or
I just activated yesterday, so I haven't used it. Payoneer's policies changes a lot. Most info can be gotten from their site. Sadly, they charge some fees for withdrawal. If you're scared to use the card, you can use exchangers, sendvalu.com, etc.
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by donbachi(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Spoil yourself alittle and make sure you buy umbrella for rainy days.

1 Like

Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
donbachi:
Spoil yourself alittle and make sure you buy umbrella for rainy days.
But I'm too stingy. Maybe, I should bury the money and manage soaking garri.
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by donbachi(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
iLegendd:
But I'm too stingy. Maybe, I should bury the money and manage soaking garri.
if the body is willing,spoil urself alittle
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
donbachi:
if the body is willing,spoil urself alittle
My manager will think about it.
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by donbachi(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
iLegendd:
My manager will think about it.
if ur manager cannot change u,positively.change him/her...but,wetin come b my own 4 dis mata sef.abeg no vex.
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by Hopebringer: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
iLegendd:
Only a fraudulent person like you should be careful. cheesy

Nuff said
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by funstufz: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
U can share part of it on 'Charity'...

It's festivity time...

iLegendd:
All my meaningful threads get deleted by the mods, but the less meaningful ones are untouched.

Anyway, I just received my new Payoneer master card and I'll be making a huge withdrawal. I don't even know what to use the money for — maybe, I should go lodge in an expensive hotel for two months and squander the money. Just thinking out loud.

Man wey work suppose chop.
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
iLegendd ur pm box go soon full..jus watchcheesy

1 Like

Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
lefulefu:
iLegendd ur pm box go soon full..jus watchcheesy
I'll push the load to Don Jazzy.
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
I don't think I can finish that amount of money. Lemme cook some.

Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by Obiomon: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oga himself cool
Re: MONEY IN THE BANK: Time To Finish This FÙCKING Money. Welcome Payoneer [PICTURE] by Obiomon: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Cheats On Davido / She Lied Been A Virgin Rather She Had “vaginal Atresia”, Man Cancel Wedding.... / I'm Gay But A Girl Has A Deep Crush On Me, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.