Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio (21244 Views)

2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by themanderon: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
And just like Hitler and his minions where utterly destroyed so will God utterly waste APC in 2019.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by ifiokjohn(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

So you admit you are on drugs. Good grin
and you also agree that buhari is a drug baron and a drug pusher that is selling drugs to innocent people.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by ifiokjohn(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Theres no bank in politics.he will surely rig as akpabio did kn 201t
so if he riggs where then is the integrity he speaks off?
The integrity Bmc always bombard us with?
well i always knew buhari can't be the one we have been waiting for, he has been a wolf in sheep clothing and the bible tells us to flee from such people.

No need replying me, ur god and master buhari has been busted for his fakeness because a person with integrity won't do anything to tarnish it no matter what.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by ifiokjohn(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Theres no bank in politics.he will surely rig as akpabio did kn 201t
so if he riggs where then is the integrity he speaks off?
The integrity Bmc always bombard us with?
well i always knew buhari can't be the one we have been waiting for, he has been a wolf in sheep clothing and the bible tells us to flee from such people.

No need replying me, ur god and master buhari has been busted for his fakeness because a person with integrity won't do anything to tarnish it no matter what.

peace
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by ifiokjohn(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Udom is not the priority but getting buhari 30%.akpabio will deliver more than that
akpabio can not get buhari more than 15 percent from akwa ibom. m even overrating himself, He can't get more than 10 percent.
We are the five percent and we love being the five percent so how then can he see more than five percent in akwa ibom?
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
midolian:

https://arewa.ng/2019-apc-will-takeover-akwa-ibom-like-when-hitler-invaded-poland-akpabio/

he's just giving Buhari n his zombies something to masturbate with.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by NairaMaster1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
arrestdarrester:

There is this terrorist spirit they baptize APC members with. Imagine Buhari's statement before the 2015 general elections. Now listen to Akpabio...

Nigerians should stop behaving like we fear violent people and give them their own pills to swallow

Terrible.

Terrible.

I couldn't believe Akpabio.

Just to ESCAP litigation!
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by isnovic(m): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
The analogy is offensive, innocent as it may seem, it adumbrates the parallel we can draw from this government.

We should not forget in a hurry, what Hitler stood for. Tyranny, Tyranny and more Tyranny.

Nigeria should draw the parallel from history, Poland and Warsaw stood for horror stories of death, hunger, man dehumanizing treatment to his fellow men just because they do not share the same race, creed, religion or political view.

A system of extermination camp, not easily forgotten.

My fear is the choice of word, as from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh, the Bible says but it should not be lost on the masses what has been planned and prepared for Nigerians come 2019 elections and for Akwa Ibomites especially.

Lastly, if history were to repeat itself we should know that Poland formed launching forte for German Nazi Army in her conquests of new frontiers.

The plan as it were is to Use Akwa Ibom as the base for an all out war of attrition on the SE and SS until is conquered, vanquished or decimated against the Aryan of Nigeria- the Fulanis.

May God reveal the hands of the wicked, thwart them so their hearts is not able perform their evil imaginations.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by 2016v2017: 6:19am On Aug 21, 2018
Merimental:
i always knew d ride wit dis regime was so gon be full reverse mode into 18th n 19th century world..
A modern day politician liking his Victory to Hitler's (who killed millions) is surely from d pit of hell.
why is dis country dis bad??
APC is a kilker Party, Party built on Human blood.Akpabio has joined them to shed more blood, but he will fail. looter suddenly become a saint. Shame on Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by 2016v2017: 6:20am On Aug 21, 2018
princechurchill:
Using the activities of Hitler as a yard stick in politics is an insult to democracy and the people of akwaibom
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by maasoap(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
Another low from the blood thirsty islamic fascist party called APC... Just Imagine!!!!!!! No surprises sef if you see the the Fulani led holocaust that has been going on in Taraba , Nassarawa , plateau, Benue , Kaduna and Zamfara which has led to the holocuastic extermination of over 20 thousands lives already...
princechurchill:
Using the activities of Hitler as a yard stick in politics is an insult to democracy and the people of akwaibom
Merimental:
i always knew d ride wit dis regime was so gon be full reverse mode into 18th n 19th century world..
A modern day politician liking his Victory to Hitler's (who killed millions) is surely from d pit of hell.

You guys had nothing to say but to take his words literally. PDP miscreants, I hail thy. Zero education, zero intelligence, zero understanding and zero wisdom
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by maasoap(m): 7:22am On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

he's just giving Buhari n his zombies something to masturbate with.

That's your new nightmare in Akwa Ibom state.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2018
maasoap:

That's your new nightmare in Akwa Ibom state.

15 senatirs left apc n yet it's no nightmare for u...grin
Sense up Sir, There's no time.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by lagosrd: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2018
Merimental:

Because if selfish allignment, he just succeded in putting his name in bad records on the Jewish calender. The same Adolf Hitler no one want to identify with. He will gradually see the result of his Warsaw.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by maasoap(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

15 senatirs left apc n yet it's no nightmare for u...grin

Sense up Sir, There's no time.

15 senators, right? How many by-elections since that day? How many did APC lost? They are all except Saraki paperweights who rode on the back of Buhari/APC to power.
See crowd below now!

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
maasoap:

15 senators, right? How many by-elections since that day? How many did APC lost? They are all except Saraki paperweights who rode on the back of Buhari/APC to power.
See crowd below now!

Buhari is only slightly popular in the north n he's serial failure. Against a quiet Yaradua, Buhari was beaten blue black across the north.

While he was being beaten, those paper weight senators were in PDP n they were winning elections so stop associating their success with the dulllard

In the whole Nigeria, only Nnamdi kanu have ever formed up crowds without affiliation.

Crowds in Nigerian politics are setup with money from time immemorial.

Anyone in the north can get 5000 people together in a stadium to form large crowds
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by maasoap(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Buhari is only slightly popular in the north n he's serial failure. Against a quiet Yaradua, Buhari was beaten blue black across the north.

While he was being beaten, those paper weight senators were in PDP n they were winning elections so stop associating their success with the dulllard

In the whole Nigeria, only Nnamdi kanu have ever formed up crowds without affiliation.

Crowds in Nigerian politics are setup with money from time immemorial.

Anyone in the north can get 5000 people together in a stadium to form large crowds

Don't stress yourself, February 2019 is the corner. But you will still have something to associate your failure with.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
maasoap:

Don't stress yourself, February 2019 is the corner. But you will still have something to associate your failure with.

Buhari is a failure n the NC SE n SS will show him the result of his failure in Feb 2019
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by ivandragon: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2018
interesting...

for some of pmb's social media !d!0ts, the atrocities of Hitler is now something to be proud of simply because it is now associated with APC?

for them the atrocities committed by Germany in Poland can be used in akwa ibom by the APC? including, I guess, building another Auschwitz-Birkenau  & other such concentration camps?

I thought pmb's supporters were just s!lly, now it is obvious that they are diabolic blood suckers. it is obvious that they want the nation to follow with the blood of 'dogs & baboons' just as pmb intended...

but it is their own blood that will flow. it is their homes that will experience a violent blitzkrieg & it is their loved ones that will end up in concentration camps of their own making.

akpabio has simply echoed the thinking & game plan of the APC. what they have discussed in private is a glimpse of what akpabio has unwittingly exposed...
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by maasoap(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Buhari is a failure n the NC SE n SS will show him the result of his failure in Feb 2019

North Central? Lol.
South East? Does that include Imo Anambra states
South South? Does that include Edo, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states?
Please, you're making me laugh
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
maasoap:

North Central? Lol. South East? Does that include Imo Anambra states South South? Does that include Edo, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states? Please, you're making me laugh

Keep Fooooooooling ur self on an industrial scale.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by maasoap(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Keep Fooooooooling ur self on an industrial scale.

Looks like you missed the partial and unofficial results of recent unconcluded byelection in Rivers State.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
maasoap:

Looks like you missed the partial and unofficial results of recent unconcluded byelection in Rivers State.
The elections will always be inconclusive if apc tries to use sars, police n thugs to rig elections.
Buhari will be in deep shit if all elections in PDP strongholds end up suspended or cancelled.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:
The elections will always be inconclusive if apc tries to use sars, police n thugs to rig elections.
Buhari will be in deep shit if all elections in PDP strongholds end up suspended or cancelled.

This is the first time there was a real voting process, one man one woman one vote in Rivers State since 1999. That also goes for the remaining 10 states in both SE and SS. Look at the unofficial results so far! No more mass thumb printings.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
maasoap:

This is the first time there was a real voting process, one man one woman one vote in Rivers State since 1999. That also goes for the remaining 10 states in both SE and SS. Look at the unofficial results so far! No more mass thumb printings.

is rivers state the only state in Nigeria?
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by maasoap(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

is rivers state the only state in Nigeria?

No. But I want Rivers state and other states in the South East and South South to come out in 2019 general elections and give us their 96% 97% registered voters turn out as usual . And they shouldn't forget about giving 95% of their total votes to PDP as usual. Lol
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2018
maasoap:

No. But I want Rivers state and other states in the South East and South South to come out in 2019 general elections and give us their 96% 97% registered voters turn out as usual . And they shouldn't forget about giving 95% of their total votes to PDP as usual. Lol

This is personal broad daylight delusion. Wen Kano state gave GEJ 100k voted n gave Buhari 2 million votes, it was normal in ur eyes. But wen an Igbo state does same,it becomes fraud.

AFJ keep confusing ur self.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by maasoap(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

This is personal broad daylight delusion. Wen Kano state gave GEJ 100k voted n gave Buhari 2 million votes, it was normal in ur eyes. But wen an Igbo state does same,it becomes fraud.

That was still around 60% registered voters turn out in 2015 in Kano state. Stay away from me, otherwise you'll keep on disgracing yourself.

AFJ keep confusing ur self.

I knew it would come to this, it always did.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by bluntMonkey: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
This fool probably ignorant about what actually happened to people in Poland when Hitler invaded.
Let me give you an account ⤵️

Germany: 16,343 killed, 3,500 missing
Slovakia: 37 killed, 11 missing
USSR: 1,475 killed or missing
Poland: 66,000 dead, 694,000 captured

⤴️is this what Akpabio really wish for his Akwa Ibom people?? �
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by SlaveryWorks: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
Merimental:
i liking his Victory to Hitler's (who killed millions

I’m assuming you have some facts to back up that claim.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala: WTO Postpones Meeting To Pick New DG / Money Laundering: Okupe Pays ₦‎13 Million Fine, Escapes Two-Year Jail / President Buhari Democracy Day Speech Is Full Of Lies - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.