Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio (20981 Views)

2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by eniolalambo: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
It is so obvious Akapbio the traitor is in dreamland and am very sure it will soon dawn on him that he has only been fooled and taken for a ride. He as a politician should know that politics is a dirty game and can only be played by the brave hearted and not weak and lazy tyrants like him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

Has similar actions not happened under this govt? I'm not in denial of PDP fascism, APC are equally fascist and much worse if you have facts to disapprove this why not bring it again, you act PDP is a single individual, the Akpabio you are justifying his stupid comments, wasn't he in PDP until few weeks back? didn't PDP members contribute to emergence of this govt? continue fooling yourself.

I can my comment has reset your brain so now you wish to sound neutral grin

Continue fooling yourself
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by ifiokjohn(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I laugh in defection cheesy

You must be high on something cheap
yea, buhari gave me the something that high me
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
midolian:

https://arewa.ng/2019-apc-will-takeover-akwa-ibom-like-when-hitler-invaded-poland-akpabio/
bikiaful oooo calabar people full Poland wey nja political bruhaha nor kosine...Don't use people sad memories to compare ur stupidity bikonu...

Alot of polish women are on diz platforms especially naijapals..before their men start to attack again ����
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by spencekat(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Empty threat
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by maelish: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Akpabio is from a minority tribe in akwa ibom and he cant do much than talking in as much ibom supoorta PDP he shud go hell.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
I don't think this sellout will be alive to see that day.

Mark my word.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by SachaBastien(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Akpabio eulogises Hitler and incites perpetrators of electoral violence by speaking of "war". If Akwa-Ibom people are not mostly uneducated and unenlightened people then they should send Akpabio into political oblivion.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by senatordave1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
boostdom:
Akpabio is probably unaware that the German invasion of Poland was a badly timed gamble, which resulted in the start of the Second World War.

Hitler won the battle of Poland but lost the resulting World War.
This one is different.if apc can just get 25% of akwa ibom and rivers,pdp has lost
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by senatordave1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Even akpabio knws it is a lie.
They is no way under heaven that udom/pdp will lose election.
m from akwa ibom and i knw what is on ground.
It is pdp and udom or no one. Buhari can go to hell we don't care.
--------------------
the five percents have spoken!!
Udom is not the priority but getting buhari 30%.akpabio will deliver more than that
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by sanpipita(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I can my comment has reset your brain so now you wish to sound neutral grin

Continue fooling yourself

It's now clear why you justify rubbish, read my first mention to you if you can comprehend things, I said APC are more fascist than PDP, from beginning I admitted both are fascists, but again your brains seems on strike, until Akpabio's Hitler methods affects you, you will have sense, you think they differentiate who is PDP and APC when they start killing people
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by senatordave1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
buhari can't win akwa ibom except he rigg, take that to the bank.
We love our governor
Theres no bank in politics.he will surely rig as akpabio did kn 201t
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by musamukhtar71: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
HEAR YOURSELF OUT AKPABIO, WAS ADOLF HITLER A MAN TO BE GIVEN ANYTHING GOOD ACCOUNT OF? HE WAS A KILLER...SHAME ON YOU.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Johnkay225: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Buhari the Hitler and this man I thought had sense is talking nonsense...
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

It's now clear why you justify rubbish, read my first mention to you if you can comprehend things, I said APC are more fascist than PDP, from beginning I admitted both are fascists, but again your brains seems on strike, until Akpabio's Hitler methods affects you, you will have sense, you think they differentiate who is PDP and APC when they start killing people

And you should read my first comment that reveals the stupidity in yours.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
yea, buhari gave me the something that high me

So you admit you are on drugs. Good grin
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by bizzibodi(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
midolian:

https://arewa.ng/2019-apc-will-takeover-akwa-ibom-like-when-hitler-invaded-poland-akpabio/
U mean their will b Blitzkrieg in akwa ibom & rivers State.akpabio this not fair.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by InvertedHammer: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
/

Good thing he made the statement in the land of educated illiterates cum morons else he is doomed forever.

Using Hitler's analogy in politics is the most wicked statement any politician can make. If PDP members are not noisemakers, they can latch on that statement and destroy Akpabio forever both locally and internationally by retweeting to US and Isreali Embassies.

/

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by justflow1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
midolian:

Its Quite unfortunate that a mordern day, self acclaimed, democratic jingle, like (Godswill Akpabio) would liken his party's victory as that of the primordial bloody dictator (Adolf Hitler) who wasted tonnes of human all at the quest of gaining power. Those who lived and witnessed those incessant times, Wouldn't love to hear anyone whisper that name (Hitler). Hitler was a threat to Humanity at large (he couldn't have been a threat to God tho)........ The most annoying thing is that, the youth are busy picking sides, when they are suppose to be sharpening their bows and arrows (PVC) to wage war against these traitors who has posed as causative agents to the anarchical state of our nation Nigeria. I think i use to respect this man....... I sobe for my Nation Nigeria
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Deowl: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
I am really astonished,sad and shamed that such a man like Akpabio will be have a demon like Hitler as his idol!!
Akwa ibom, and Nigeria in general we are in for it.
It's like dipping a sword into a healing wound.
The Polish and Jews will never forgive!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by omoranmilowo: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Armed robber, go and return Akwa Ibom state government money you converted to your personal money before you talk that nonsense .
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by sanpipita(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

And you should read my first comment that reveals the stupidity in yours.

Your first comment clearly justified idiocy in most biased ways, you are pointing our PDP's fascism while denying that of APC, register to the nearest psychiatric home and take Akpabio along with you.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by edibobo: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Akwa Ibom is not under his armpit again. Blood sucker has mouth to spew nonsense
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by ssogundele(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

Some idiots are here already justifying nonsense, Nigerians disgust me, imagine someone used Hitler cruel invasion as an analogy and they find sense in it, tueh
That's how warped our psych is o . I'm apolitical and don't believe any politician. Both pdp and apc are both sides of a coin. That analogy is in its entirety odious and lack proper normal thought process embedded in all rational and humanist human. Pls someone help me with New Zealand visa so that I can put this excuse of a country behind me. Help a brother
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by isaacojih: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
I pity Akpabio because he will be surprised, the day he left PDP for APC, his political carrier ended, they Agwa-Ibom people are not foolish as Akpabio is, they are always known as winners not losers, so they will not want to associate themselves with Akpabio and his evil party APC.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

Your first comment clearly justified idiocy in most biased ways, you are pointing our PDP's fascism while denying that of APC, register to the nearest psychiatric home and take Akpabio along with you.

My first comment revealed your idiocy as you are blaming a 3 year old government for the ineptitude of a 16 year old government.

Your bed in yaba left has been kept warm for you ever since you escaped from there in 1998. Its the 2nd to the last bed on the left in ward B2, Yaba left.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by JacksonOyibo: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bad Analogy! Don't ever praise the Nazis.
smiley
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by JuanDeDios: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Merimental:
i always knew d ride wit dis regime was so gon be full reverse mode into 18th n 19th century world..
A modern day politician liking his Victory to Hitler's (who killed millions) is surely from d pit of hell.
why is dis country dis bad??
Akpabio has always been a dunce, though.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by sanpipita(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My first comment revealed your idiocy as you are blaming a 3 year old government for the ineptitude of a 16 year old government.

Your bed in yaba left has been kept warm for you ever since you escaped from there in 1998. Its the 2nd to the last bed on the left in ward B2, Yaba left.

Lol what are you saying? were we ever comparing performance? don't tell me you think fascism is same as ineptitude, you called PDP fascist something APC are also guilty of, go read what fascism means and stop embarrassing yourself, nice to see you know the wards in yaba left, you are probably from experience I guess.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by georgelilian154(f): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
midolian:

SEN. AKPABIO!! I know you know the doom you have gotten yourself into. But i'm not sure you're prepared for it. If all you can say is compare your moving to APC with what happened with Hitler, then, i see clearly that your fall will really be swift and and Pathetic.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol what are you saying? were we ever comparing performance? don't tell me you think fascism is same as ineptitude, you called PDP fascist something APC are also guilty of, go read what fascism means and stop embarrassing yourself, nice to see you know the wards in yaba left, you are probably from experience I guess.

You should go back and read the characteristics of fascism and see how well suited to PDP and her 16 years of misrule it is.

You still have a lot to learn
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by ijemishkisic(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Some politicians just think they have the monopoly of history,which they could sway to their own favoured interpretation, not knowing we now have digital historians who can unravel even the antitype of events and what it forshadows today and the future.

This man is likened to a digital leader with analog brains. He built a powerful digital library in akwaibom state but today he want to apply analog tactics without minding the implications to the people and to his reputation even as he just said it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Storm NASS To Protest Removal Of Electronic Votes Transmission in Bill / Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom / APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.