Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio (20980 Views)

2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Favour9ja(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by sanpipita(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You should go back and read the characteristics of fascism and see how well suited to PDP and her 16 years of misrule it is.

You still have a lot to learn

This same characteristics is well suited for APC too, el zakaky, Dasuki, Jones abiri, repressive style of governance etc, 3 years is enough to misrule people I'm here to teach you.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Chidex50(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
THIS AKPABIO OF A MAN THINKS HIS PPL ARE NOT AWARE OF HIS PRANKS.HE HAS COLLECTED BRIBE,PROMISED TO BE MADE SENATE PRESIDENT (THAT'S WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO REMOVE SARAKI),AND TO BURY HIS CORRUPTION CASE.HE'D SIMPLY ACTING HIS OWN SCRIPTS HANDED OVER TO HIM BY HIS NEW FOUND LOVE.DIRTY PEOPLE IN POLOTICS!
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

This same characteristics is well suited for APC too, el zakaky, Dasuki, Jones abiri, repressive style of governance etc, 3 years is enough to misrule people I'm here to teach you.

You are here to be a gnat.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by sanpipita(m): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are here to be a gnat.
I will take it, you have nothing better to say anymore.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

I will take it, you have nothing better to say anymore.

You never had anything worth considering to say from the start
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by sanpipita(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You never had anything worth considering to say from the start

I did, reason you replied till you couldn't find any more points to counter me with after I severally schooled you.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

I did, reason you replied till you couldn't find any more points to counter me with after I severally schooled you.

Chai see delusions of grandeur. Now he is dreaming of schooling me.

Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland grin

Someone that is saying severally instead of SEVERELY is the one who is claiming to school someone.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by JayMarx: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Go and learn history. Akpabio used very apt expressions.

2019 would totally bury PDP.

Poland was a fascist nation and you need to go and read about fascism.

For 16 years Nigeria was under the Fascist oppression of PDP and 2019 would be a time of total routing and burial of PDP just as Germany with Soviet Union invaded and conquered Poland and her Fascist regime.

Akpabio spoke using historical language and I love its interpretation.
How stupid can you get?
Every responsible human condemned the Hitler war from the Jew who lost millions of his comrade to the American soldier who had to give up his right for Hitler madness.
Now you're saying Poland was a Fascist country. How low can you go to support Buhari?
What is bad is bad.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by erico2k2(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
ogatboy:
I hope APC can win in Akwa Ibom, if not, Akpabio would regret the day he switched to APC should dey loose akwa ibom n still return to the centre.
He should ha e learnt from Amaechi
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by sanpipita(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Chai see delusions of grandeur. Now he is dreaming of schooling me.

Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland grin

Someone that is saying severally instead of SEVERELY is the one who is claiming to school someone.

cheesy

Mumu i didnt mix up my tenses, you really neex to go back to school, thats if you ever went to one but before then provide evidence and facts how APC isn't fascist like PDP or shut up.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

Provide evidence and facts how APC isn't fascist like PDP or shut up.

Learn to school yourself SEVERELY first before engaging anyone.

Severally is wrong English and it shows you were not schooled properly
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

Mumu i didnt mix up my tenses, you really neex to go back to school, thats if you ever went to one but before then provide evidence and facts how APC isn't fascist like PDP or shut up.

You are shameless.

There is no tense qualification for severely or severally.

Your education is a sham

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by sanpipita(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Learn to school yourself SEVERELY first before engaging anyone.

Severally is wrong English and it shows you were nor schooled properly

I didn't mess up my tense, you are just so daft, I severally schooled you, means I repeatedly stated facts to every post I made to you, such a shame you know nothing,
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by bizzibodi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
He shld have mentioned Hitler.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by sanpipita(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are shameless.

There is no tense qualification for severely or severally.

Your education is a sham

lol who is this idi0t, you cant tell severally schooled you was right thing to say? go and check your dictionary your mumurity is too much
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Obierika(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
In danger climes this idiot would be in big trouble for making this kind of comparison between a democracy and a wartime Nazi dictatorship
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

I didn't mess up my tense, you are just so daft, I severally schooled you, means I repeatedly stated facts to every post I made to you, such a shame you know nothing,

See educated illiterate showing his sham of an education so shamelessly.

Correct expression should have been " I schooled you SEVERAL TIMES and not SEVERALLY.

Stop embarrassing yourself so boldly despite your crass levels of education
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

lol who is this idi0t, you cant tell severally schooled you was right thing to say? go and check your dictionary your mumurity is too much

Severally is a wrong expression in that context little uneducated man.

The right context should have been SEVERAL TIMES.

You can keep displaying your idiocy since its clearly habitual
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by GSA01: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Whoever want to twist Akpabio statement is free to twist, but the fact is that Akpabio defection to APC will give PMB the required percentage in AKWA IBOM, and will make the governor sit up and do his constitution duty, because for the passed 3 years the governor has been unable to replicate what Akpabio has done in Akwa Ibom,, and has even failed to continue projects Akpabio started...

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by markokocha: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
How did we get here? imagine a party in government liken our national politics to that of the deadly genocide by Hitler, invariably Akpabio is telling the masses of the planed attack on the masses should we fail to vote for APC come 2019. In well civilized nations the masses would seek redress and public apology from a political leader that would make such anti democratic utterances.
This is call on all Nigerian to be fully ready and prepared for what lays ahead of us come 2019 general elections as the APC led government has made up plans to cause and unleash electoral violence all with the same goal of retaining power by all cause.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by ORACULUM(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
..and you can imagine reference
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by arrestdarrester: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
NairaMaster1:

The thing weak me bros.

So it's true APC are terrorists?

There is this terrorist spirit they baptize APC members with. Imagine Buhari's statement before the 2015 general elections. Now listen to Akpabio...

Nigerians should stop behaving like we fear violent people and give them their own pills to swallow

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by sanpipita(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Severally is a wrong expression in that context little uneducated man.

The right context should have been SEVERAL TIMES.

You can keep displaying your idiocy since its clearly habitual

You are educated but you mix up ineptitude with fascism really? just go back to school
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

You are educated but you mix up ineptitude with fascism really? just go back to school

Lmao little boy you have embarrassed yourself enough. Maybe your level requires that I use pictorial teaching aids for you and not actually engaging you because educationally, you are pathetically abysmal.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Angrymode: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Disgusting!!!

Very poor choice of illustration. Akpabio has in deed joined the clueless gang embarassed
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
GSA01:
Whoever want to twist Akpabio statement is free to twist, but the fact is that Akpabio defection to APC will give PMB the required percentage in AKWA IBOM, and will make the governor sit up and do his constitution duty, because for the passed 3 years the governor has been unable to replicate what Akpabio has done in Akwa Ibom,, and has even failed to continue projects Akpabio started...

grin

Leave them continue twisting.

Akpabio made reference to an already fought and won war and was simply pointing at the victory that ensued from it and the twisters can only see Germany and Hitler in their warped minds.

Maybe Akpabio should have used an expression like " the victory of APC over PDP would be like the one Jesus won on the cross" cheesy

They are just pathetic
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by sanpipita(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Lmao little boy you have embarrassed yourself enough. Maybe your level requires that I use pictorial teaching aids for you and not actually engaging you because educationally, you are pathetically abysmal.

You say teaching aid not aids, so much for being educationally better.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Butterflyle0: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
sanpipita:

You say teaching aid not aids, so much for being educationally better.

Chai oga you are educational hopeless for saying the above.

Please stop trying to infect me with your educational idiocy. I say I no want.
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by sanpipita(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Chai oga you are educational hopeless for saying the above.

Please stop trying to infect me with your educational idiocy. I say I no want.

You are already infected, I careless about your education anyway, just stop justifying crude and idiotic remarks, only a fool will use Hitler's actions as an expression to drive home a point, sane people wont tolerate this, I'm a sane person and won't tolerate it
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
imagine a baseless and useless analogy. if this statement was made in sane society the speaker would come under a heavy hammer even by his own party.
Who mentions Hitler these days?
Re: 2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio by ndubueze92(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ikpewe:
AKPABIO THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF PDP
Shame on you, shame on Akpabio, Shame on APC, Politics in Nigeria is very shameful.
Making reference to a " dark history " in this modern age? By saying this, Akpabio should resign and bury his head in shame.
Hitler's conquest of Poland was forceful and against the world's treaties. The annoying part of it is that, the fool won't realize his mistakes and apologize for bringing back the painful memories of the second World War on the Polish people perhaps they come across this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Storm NASS To Protest Removal Of Electronic Votes Transmission in Bill / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.