Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (108847 Views)

Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu / Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
It’s always better to CRY inside a RANGE ROVER SPORTS than to cry right inside a KeKe Napep
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Kira290(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hhh
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
I don't believe this.I think somebody is trying to tarnish his image.Everything just looks haphazardly planned and out of place.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by joeyswift(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Time to fight for all women who have received Brock kick,power slam,spear,sledge hammer,knockout punch, superman punch etc from men

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:
So many things wrong with marrying such a man.

He is very ugly. He is uneducated. He is a member of the Vikings secret cult,and these Vikings guys are very violent by nature.

If she was attracted to him by his money,why did she forget that a violent person will always be one?

No pity here.
Pls tell me more abt dz Vikings
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Make his wife sef allow him to dey fvck other girls outside na. Abi na him dey hustle his money by himself?
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by dominique(f): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Not surprising one bit, the guy looks like a thug

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bawizzo:
Which of dem is Duncan mighty's wife?

The fat one..

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Damian093: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=Gossipper post=70452830]

Source: http://onobello.com/singer-duncan-mighty-in-domestic-violence-saga-allegedly-beat-wife-up/[/

why is that only tell us man A beats up his wife without telling us what led to the beatings
some women can brutal verbally you know which sometimes it's better to be beaten than to be verbally brutalized. Now i dont support men hitting women but some phrases are missing here..
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Damian093: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=Gossipper post=70452830]

Source: http://onobello.com/singer-duncan-mighty-in-domestic-violence-saga-allegedly-beat-wife-up/[/

why is that they only tell us man A beats up his wife without telling us what led to the beatings
some women can brutal verbally you know which sometimes it's better to be beaten than to be verbally brutalized. Now i dont support men hitting women but some phrases are missing here..
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
I don't believe this.I think somebody is trying to tarnish his image.Everything just looks haphazardly planned and out of place including the pictures shared above.Let us wait for another couple of days for the truth to come out before jumping into hasty conclusion.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:

He is very ugly. He is uneducated. He is a member of the Vikings secret cult,and these Vikings guys are very violent by nature.

If she was attracted to him by his money,why did she forget that a violent person will always be one?

No pity here.
uneducated??. you guys spill thrash a lot. Duncan mighty is an audio engineer.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Bawizzo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sunofgod:

The fat one..
grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by EwuOjota: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Diamond23:
Pls tell me more abt dz Vikings

Everything wrong in Rivers State is Vikings. Want to know about them?99.9 of all killings and beheadings in Rivers State is caused by them.

So you know about them.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by amstardi: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is scam news.. the way they scammed a whole nation with that lagoon hoax. About an adulterous wife abandoning her fors explorer and diving into the lagoon after being exposed by assumed lover?

All these bloggers should be given life sentences.

This is fake news

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Gossipper:

Source: http://onobello.com/singer-duncan-mighty-in-domestic-violence-saga-allegedly-beat-wife-up/
Bloggers Are Very Wicked. Just To Drive Traffic. They Resort To Lie Telling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by LordPhilip(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:

No pity here.

Bro don't conclude yet, chill till you hear the other side of the story.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by StillX10(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
ProWalker:

I agree wholeheartedly. However it takes extreme sense of caution, patience, God wisdom and genuine love to live with some type of women at home.
I agree wholeheartedly too. You have said truth
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by odizeey(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bawizzo:
no be small o. 3 different faces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by andycom(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
jyz200:
awon enermy of success na when him career Don dy resurrect u want con put sand 4 him garri
shey you see am, Africans and there pull down syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by StillX10(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
DeSepiero:
How exactly?
it's self explanatory
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE GOLD

Our young lady must understand this saying and apply it to their life.

Duncan Mighty despite his success in music and monetary wealth is still possessed with area boy mentality.

He is infact an Agbero ( a motor park tout ) by his behaviour and mannerism.

EDUCATION MATTERS A LOT IN LIFE

MONEY OR CAREER SUCCESS IS NOT ENOUGH!

Do not be surprise to see DAVIDO BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF CHIOMA.

A girl he is dying for and has bought porsche car for in readiness for a marital engagement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by LordPhilip(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=EwuOjota post=70453528]So many things wrong with marrying such a man.

No pity here.[/quote

Bro he's not uneducated, he's an audio engineer that works for salvation ministries, GRA, especially during their "5 nights of glory " programme.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
na VPN work
jyz200:
awon enermy of success
na when him career Don dy resurrect
u want con put sand 4 him garri
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:

Everything wrong in Rivers State is Vikings. Want to know about them?99.9 of all killings and beheadings in Rivers State is caused by them.

So you know about them.
seems dey r d deadliest among dem all
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by EwuOjota: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Diamond23:
seems dey r d deadliest among dem all

Dating or married to a member?
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by bedspread: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bawizzo:
EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT WHEN I SAW THE PHOTOS... they are all diff persons
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by MollyBank: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
StarUp:
Before you guys start judging Duncan Mighty, be sure the story is 100% true first. Secondly, some women can be very annoying a times to the extent that it will force their husbands to "panel beat" them to pulp.

Really? do you beat the SARS men and soldiers when they annoy you?

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by mynaijadj(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Duncan how dare you do this to Obianuju na....I thought everything, Na her!

To the insta troll, talking about grace....it is undeserved kindness of God so Duncan knows what he is talking about olodo.
Gossipper:

Source: http://onobello.com/singer-duncan-mighty-in-domestic-violence-saga-allegedly-beat-wife-up/
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by jyz200(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
andycom:

shey you see am, Africans and there pull down syndrome.
as in d tin tire me
is she there wife did she complain
Africa en Na only God no who will offend
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by DeSepiero(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
StillX10:
it's self explanatory

It isn't. How exactly does beating a woman make one less of a man? I'd like to understand your reason.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Shukazu: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Is this the first or second wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.