Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (108878 Views)

Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu / Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
CSTR1005:
Damn. angry

Do this to my sister, and you are dead.

I will feed you your balls. Not even her pleas will stop me.
your sisters husband own her more than you do,they are.more bonded and closer.make peace and focus on your family.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by star4ever: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wait a moment...

There is something not adding up about the pictures..

The 2nd pix get as e be. Is it one and the same person with the 1st and last pix? shocked
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by gare(f): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Gossipper:

Source: http://onobello.com/singer-duncan-mighty-in-domestic-violence-saga-allegedly-beat-wife-up/

But that is not the wife with the battered face, check the nose of both women or na the battering affect the nose, I HAVE SEEN THE OTHER PICTURES WITH MAVIS SITTING AT THE SAME POSITION, GUY WHY, YOU NEED TO CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Munzy14:

uneducated??. you guys spill thrash a lot. Duncan mighty is an audio engineer.
Graduated from where?
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by CSTR1005: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
coputa:
your sisters husband own her more than you do,they are.more bonded and closer.make peace and focus on your family.
Bullshit.

Marriage is a social contract. When you abuse your partner, you void the terms of the contract.

In a marriage, the woman owes you fidelity, love and children. She does not owe you her life.

If you touch my sister, I would show you that blood is thicker than water.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Ekez(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Why u dey call lalasticlala,u op and u be ftc, god dey watch u
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by OliveCynosure(f): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sunofgod:
She must have stepped out of line.....repeatedly.

2 sides to every story.

Tell me something

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Watermelonman:
No human being especially a woman deserves this.

Women can be annoying, agreed, but there are other ways to punish them without being physical.

Never lay your hands on a woman, no matter the level of provocation... just walk away.

This is not good Wene Mighty, it it is true.
Walk out wetin, why she herself that is in danger no walk out? Some women can use mouth tear u apart, pray never to be that closr to such women.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
loomer:
the wife no know where police station dey?

Go show her nah
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:

Dating or married to a member?
v a friend dat I think z one
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Let's hear from Duncan mighty first B4 passing judgement
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
What is she doing with wrapper? and why did she put on this dirty irresponsible hair? I hope she isn't going wild.Wen should stop provoking men.
Duncan,real men don't hit their partner.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by fcnaxo: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Diamond23:
of course you do..
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Hugo55(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
hahahahah!
another publicity stunt.
just to be in the news.... we know.
meanwhile he's chilling with his wife in the other room, laughing at the stupidity of some people.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by EwuOjota: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Diamond23:

Avoid any and all cultists. No matter how gentle or soft spoken he is. He is a killer.

Very soon it might be your turn.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
fcnaxo:
of course you do..
r u one grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by GMbuharii: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Stupid woman beater. He should be arrested.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
CSTR1005:
Damn. angry

Do this to my sister, and you are dead.

I will feed you your balls. Not even her pleas will stop me.

Oga na poor man u go fit dead
Person wey get money do am to ur sister before u go even enter him gate dem go don arrange u

Tough love wen money is involved
So leave that talk angry
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Inanslove(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Why should any man even beat a woman,its a total exhibition of childishness.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by KingBaba1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
okomile:
What did she say to provoke him?

Never raise your hand on a woman.
Take a long walk.
Go see friends.
Play games

By the time you are back, the tension would have gone.

Sorry oooo madam
Good one, but it's not that easy, especially for a temperamental husband and a abusive wife
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by fcnaxo: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Diamond23:
r u one grin
am I dat friend of urs?
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:

Avoid any and all cultists. No matter how gentle or soft spoken he is. He is a killer.

Very soon it might be your turn.
Never might it be my turn.....Tnxx for respond
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
CSTR1005:

Bullshit.

Marriage is a social contract. When you abuse your partner, you void the terms of the contract.

In a marriage, the woman owes you fidelity, love and children. She does not owe you her life.

If you touch my sister, I would show you that blood is thicker than water.
Do you know that after fighting for your sister,she will still settle with her husband in the bedroom and you will now because a kind and caring foolish boyeven your sisters children will look down on you with hatred and disdain.o boy use your head

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by CSTR1005: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
tiredoflife:

Oga na poor man u go fit dead
Person wey get money do am to ur sister before u go even enter him gate dem go don arrange u

Tough love wen money is involved
So leave that talk angry
You will only be scared of wealth, when you are either an illiterate or you are struggling financially.
None of those applies to me.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by EwuOjota: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Diamond23:
Never might it be my turn.....Tnxx for respond

Be safe.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
fcnaxo:
am I dat friend of urs?
is like grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
jyz200:
awon enermy of success
na when him career Don dy resurrect
u want con put sand 4 him garri
Na him put am himself. The evil that men do lives with them.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Seeing this guy in pic for d 1st time,as if he use black polish for body cream.y he come beat him mama na?
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
CSTR1005:

You will only be scared of wealth, when you are either an illiterate or you are struggling financially.
None of those applies to me.

True
Respect cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
okomile:
What did she say to provoke him?

Never raise your hand on a woman.
Take a long walk.
Go see friends.
Play games

By the time you are back, the tension would have gone.

Sorry oooo madam

What if she hit you first?

You can hit a woman if she hit you first or pose serious physical danger to you.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by fcnaxo: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Diamond23:
is like grin
lol please shift I don’t know you
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
All these women that rushes to social media to expose their husband enh... I don't trust them.
Try investigating now and u might discover that she's at fault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.