Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,178 members, 7,953,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (109197 Views)

Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" / Death Plot: Duncan Mighty Is Not Telling The Truth - Maria Nwakanma / Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by ojlifa: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
WOMEN,JUST LOVE TO DESTROY,AS SOON AS THE BOY WANT TO SEE LIGHT,THEY MUST KICK IN,I REPEAT YOUNG MEN,TEST EVERY SPIRIT IN A WOMAN BEFORE YOU MARRY AM,MOST OF THEM ARE DEVILS DESIGNED TO DESTROY .

Gossipper:

Source: http://onobello.com/singer-duncan-mighty-in-domestic-violence-saga-allegedly-beat-wife-up/
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Barney11: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
See how they bleached those kids!with Duncan colour and the evidence of breaching from his wives knuckles and stretched marks the kids are supposed to be chocolate highest.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by lielbree: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sunofgod:
She must have stepped out of line.....repeatedly.

2 sides to every story.
Abeg shut up.

Men step out of line all the time. We women don't kill them

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by lielbree: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ikwerre man?? Na their way be that.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Ruthluv4(f): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmm, Jesus dis is vvvvv awful Duncan mighty, u beat ur wife lyk dis then u are a devil in human form. I hate u so much, I am deleting ur music from my phone!!!!!! Devil
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
the lady is now old biko looks like he wants to marry another wife
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Amberon1: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
How many times have you stepped out of line in your duties at work and how many times did your boss brutalize you? Mumu.
Sunofgod:

2 sides to every story.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Is this the same ijeoma he was idolizing in one of his songs some years back?

Ijeoma sorry o! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
CSTR1005:
Damn. angry

Do this to my sister, and you are dead.

I will feed you your balls. Not even her pleas will stop me.

Empty rants,
Duncan has been a strong Viking member all his life, u mess with him and ur on your way to meeting Odin but not in valah
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
psychologist:
That moment I saw dude bowing to David

I knew something is Nt right somewhere

Now to which Davido wat is wrong wit u guys so make someone no salute a much bigger brother that can get favour from una head no correct o the way you guys type on My de annoy me

Now some fool went to bring his past pic of him and his wife wahala here to kill his image

Shame on d person dat surface dis pic out haters mumu people
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by akdjr(m): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
But this woman look like someone who was sting by bee.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Millichamp(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
When e red dem tuwama when e red
So, the best way is to beat her to recover
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by WavyJohn: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
This could just be here real face without the make up. Wetin we no go see with women. grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by lathrowinger: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Cox she insulted him that why would he bowed for Davido.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by ikevictor: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
You knew his new hit was coming out tomorrow...

And you ran to social media to destroy his image first before the release...

Tomorrow you will tie this same wrapper like village witch and tell him to give you money for food...

After destroying the business and image...

Acting without thinking

It’s terrible he could do a thing like that to his woman, anyway...

But it’s more terrible you had to flaunt your entire household on social media just for selfish gain...

By the way, wetin you even do wey make am descend on you sef? One sided liar!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
He just changed my perception about him..... very bad
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by crunchyg: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
okomile:
What did she say to provoke him?

Never raise your hand on a woman.
Take a long walk.
Go see friends.
Play games

By the time you are back, the tension would have gone.

Sorry oooo madam
Also advice women to control themselves and not push a man to the point of raising hand on them. It's vice versa

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Delivar(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
coputa:
Graduated from where?
Oga being educated is not about being a graduate. You don't need to attend any university to be knowledgeable.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Delivar(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
CSTR1005:
Damn. angry

I wonder what makes you think your own balls wouldn't actually be the ones to be ripped off rather than your offender's balls. All these online warriors sef. Abeg go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Ceemat: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
What is the meaning of this two pictures cuz they are not related. I can't believe they are the same �
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by ojay72(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ruthluv4:
Hmmm, Jesus dis is vvvvv awful Duncan mighty, u beat ur wife lyk dis then u are a devil in human form. I hate u so much, I am deleting ur music from my phone!!!!!! Devil

I thought about that too... but him music sweet, especially the one with wizkid on it. but if na true, him fvck up sha.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by nimabusta(f): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sunofgod:

2 sides to every story.
Wow...so even so ..whenever ur loved one or family stepped out of line u do this to them
...that shows how evil your heart is...no matter what nobofy desrves such beating

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
niger delta men has no respect 4 women. wene mighty u acted unrefine!
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
CSTR1005:
Damn. angry

make your mouth no kee you!
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Zane2point4:

Walk out wetin, why she herself that is in danger no walk out? Some women can use mouth tear u apart, pray never to be that closr to such women.

I have and I am in but I do walk away every time.

I never saw my father beat my mother nor my sister, neither did I see my brother beat my sisters. It's all part of the upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Duncan Mighty has been behaving erratically these days. First he was prostrating up and down, and now this.

It's like his yahoo juju has backfired grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by crossfire(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Choi odewu wene mighty, which of them is his real wife, na for daytime u go c fine woman, the woman I c here looks like a yam sellers wife in ABA
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Y she go yarb the husband because he bowed to davido
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by coputa(m): 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Delivar:

Oga being educated is not about being a graduate. You don't need to attend any university to be knowledgeable.
Ok where he for learn work?
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Surestgee10(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Some people are animals in humans clothes.
Why on earth will you beat a woman you claimed to love like this?
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 1:31am On Aug 21, 2018
shit just Got real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) / Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.