Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (108840 Views)

Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu / Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
wink2015:
NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE GOLD

Our young lady must understand this saying and apply it to their life.

Duncan Mighty despite his success in music and monetary wealth is still possessed with area boy mentality.

He is infact an Agbero ( a motor park tout ) by his behaviour and mannerism.

Education have nothing to do manners some so called teacher, lectures, politicians still beat thier wife. it's all about attitude. if you're wife beater you're wife beater....

EDUCATION MATTERS A LOT IN LIFE

MONEY OR CAREER SUCCESS IS NOT ENOUGH!

Do not be surprise to see DAVIDO BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF CHIOMA.

A girl he is dying for and has bought porsche car for in readiness for a marital engagement.

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Abduletudaye:
Is it my eyes or what? They dont look a like na... angry
I agree, they are very different women in those pics jor...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
iphunanya:
Wow shocked
Look at how you bleached your destiny, chai!!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
fcnaxo:
lol please shift I don’t know you
kk embarassed
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by fujirice: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bawizzo:
Which of dem is Duncan mighty's wife?
Abi o!
grin grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by fcnaxo: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Diamond23:
kk embarassed
kizzez muah
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by CSTR1005: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
coputa:
Do you know that after fighting for your sister,she will still settle with her husband in the bedroom and you will now because a kind and caring foolish boyeven your sisters children will look down on you with hatred and disdain.o boy use your head
Only a foolish woman will allow a potential killer like that to use her emotionally.

Most times, it is because she has no job or she is an illiterate.

If you decide to sit and watch your relative get beaten to madness like a professional boxer in a ring , then you are a fool.

Sometimes, these women don't know what is good for them, and when they get killed, you as the related survivor would not forgive yourself for watching and doing nothing .

My sister won't tolerate abuse anyway given how feminist she is. So she is very sensible.

I am just there to provide the needed deterrence, Boy.

If you feel you are strong enough to panel beat a woman so mercilessly, well, you would have to show that strength against an equivalent force.
I am not beyond a physical conflict when it involves my sister.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by nkechiasogwa(f): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
That is what you get when you place money over character. Sorry madam, but life has taught you the hard way.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by anyicash(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Make we wait first and hear from Duncan's side of the story, before we judge Wene mighty, cos "nothing is what they seem"
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
I don't believe this story at all. Duncan is the type that will walk away in anger and can't hit a woman not to talk of his wife.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
fcnaxo:
kizzez muah
grin kiss
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by iphunanya(f): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Alwaysking:
Look at how you bleached your destiny, chai!!!
You must be very stupid
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Beautiful woman with bad mouth!
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Coolbriz01(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oga Duncan Migthy U FU..K..P, i don start dey respect u small small,u come do like dis... U NO TRY @ ALL
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by loomer: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
sunkky83:

Go show her nah

madam, she's suppose to report the case to police, no be just go on social media.

there's no where in that post that states that the matter was reported to police, everyone just dey fire Duncan mighty, in as much as I don't like men beating women, what if this story turns out to be a lie.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by okomile(f): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Elder001:

What if she hit you first?

You can hit a woman if she hit you first or pose serious physical danger to you.

If she hits you first, warn her.
If she persist hitting you, send her packaging. Simple as A B C grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by okomile(f): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
KingBaba1:
Good one, but it's not that easy, especially for a temperamental husband and a abusive wife

Yeah
Let us all work on our temperaments.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
okomile:

If she hits you first, warn her.
If she persist hitting you, send her packaging. Simple as A B C grin

If a man hit his wife, she should warn him.
If he persist with the hitting, she should send him packing.

Re-read your post again and see whether it makes sense.

If you hit someone don't go about doing the gender shît because you gonna get hit.

It's obvious you're teenager or fake male using a female account.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Somerville: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
What do you expect from a militant?
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Lomprico2: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Village people have visited him again. Now that his career is picking up again, he allows village pipu to control him.

Shior!
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Lomprico2: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Abagworo:
I don't believe this story at all. Duncan is the type that will walk away in anger and can't hit a woman not to talk of his wife.

So na you go beat him wife ba?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
iphunanya:

You must be very stupid
Stvpid bleached albino, I guess your pvssy must be bleached too. cheesy cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Fawklicant: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2018

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by choocboi: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Make emoney collect the money in give duncan them no dey dash irresponsible man money.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
CSTR1005:

Bullshit.

Marriage is a social contract. When you abuse your partner, you void the terms of the contract.

In a marriage, the woman owes you fidelity, love and children. She does not owe you her life.

If you touch my sister, I would show you that blood is thicker than water.

You are a kid
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by choocboi: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Make emoney collect the money in give duncan them no dey dash irresponsibile man money.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by madjune(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Some women can beat man o.

This guy never jam.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
are the two women the same? that's scam why she looking so ugly without makeup?? if that's what Duncan had been waking up to for years wow he's trying o
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by CSTR1005: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Frankiss44:

You are a kid
You didn't say much for me to respond to, so I will let it slide.

Not everybody learn from other people's experience, some people actually like learning the hard way.
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by playmaker148: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
adontcare:
Y Na? Wene mighty. I don't expect dis from wene o

Duncan Mighty who is also known as the king of Port-
Harcourt has been acused of allegedly beating up his
wife until she was badly bruised.
According to an exclusive report reaching us, Duncan
Mighty beat up his wife. The report read: “the woman
in the picture is Vivien Nwakanma Mighty, she’s Duncan
Mighty’s wife. He beat her up yesterday as if she
wasn’t a human being like himself and threatened to kill
her. I am sending you this to show the world, let them
know who he really is, what he really is behind the
social media. Fake life…”
Fans are saying it is not the right time for this kind of
saga having that he has a new hit with Davido coming
out Tomorrow
Scroll down for more

Both pictures are different persons
Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
EwuOjota:
So many things wrong with marrying such a man.

He is very ugly. He is uneducated. He is a member of the Vikings secret cult,and these Vikings guys are very violent by nature.

If she was attracted to him by his money,why did she forget that a violent person will always be one?

No pity here.
he belongs to ogboni too. One of Wike's recruits in ogboni cult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) by herich(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
When him go see davido now, him go start to form humility.
Inferiority complex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.