Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,838 members, 7,956,162 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional (49409 Views)

Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Haryourmieykhun(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
MicWizzy:

Dont mind her jare, in summary she said jmgdjmgtmgtpmjdgujadgmjwptagmdmpgaha mgdawptgjdptgatpjgatjmgdjwtmgkmgmgjtmu tgmjdtmgumatgdtjpatmgtgmjgjtmadtmgtm8a
Yeee which kain language be this

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by macaranta(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
In your write up I was expecting to see a tangible maybe technical reason for the demolition, but no, it was another long read of empty nothingness. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by olalekanadewum(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Jaideyone(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
justlikedat:

Please, identify yourself.
Ajimobi came to that station and he said people came to him during his first term that he should demolish the place because Ayefele is not on their side, he did not say because the station is in a wrong place.
The Idiape basorun road you talked about is still under construction and you cant compare it with the road that has been constructed already and some parts of it was demolished during that road construction.
Above all, Oyo govt has denied that they are not even the one who demolished it.
if you haven't driven on that road before don't come here and insult those of us that decided to keep quite and not play politics!!!

to God who made me whenever I drive that road I always wonder why other buildings were demolished and that of ayefele wasn't. the road bent and narrowed in from of the music house just to accommodate his building. does he have two heads? how come common men lost their own houses to the roads and politics was palyed to accommodate his own house?

the current demolision might be politically motivated but the demolition should have been done when other buildings on the same road was demolished. ayefele is even lucky he got over 7yrs more to enjoy his own building, a luxury that wasn't extended to the other common men on that road!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Social media is something else. What about the owners of those houses demolished at Idi-ape, bashorun & Akobo axis? What about houses demolished in other places? Nigeria cannot develop with this kind of mentality. In Abuja, Ahmadu Alli as PDP chairman lost two houses to demolition under El - Rufai as FCT minister.

Alao Akala also demolished houses.

The case is already in court. The Court would determine based on available facts if the building have necessary permits to be sited where it is & award damages against government if the building have necessary permits.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by samakins1001: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
@Unclesoyo, You Registered On 20th Of August 2018, We All Know Your Intention. 1, Fresh FM Fence was Demolished When The Road Is About Construted. Like Wise Akobo-bashorun And UCH Fences After The Road Been Contructed OYSG Didn't Go Ahead To Demolished Their Buildings. After How Many Years That Fresh Fm Road Had Been Completed. 2, You Agreed That OYSG Demolished The Office. But OYSG LAWYER Said Is Not OYSG That Demolished The Fresh FM Office. It Seems OYSG Is Feeding You Life. Get Sence Now.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Jaideyone(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
toyetade:
While this article does not defend the action of the government or state a cogent reason why the building was demolised but the way the public l behaved leaves so much to be desired. Why can't we leave Ayefele to sought out the problem with the government. Why are we all ganging up and making so much noise about it. Is it because of his popularity, his disability or the money. He has so many channels available to him to seek redress instead of every body just sleep facing the same direction. Some even went to town to start damaging properties because of one man. Do we do this for every house that have been demolised ? or for every disable person. This behaviour is babaric and we need to stop it if we want to develop. Let the government and Ayefele sought this out themselves
thank you.

I see people playing politics with the issue here and I just laugh at their ignorance.

any truthful person that has driven past that road will know the building was left out when other buildings there were demolished.

this is a country where people use their own influence to exclude their properties from demolition exercise!!! the road narrowed in front of his music house while common men lost their own properties years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jaideyone:
thank you.

I see people playing politics with the issue here and I just laugh at their ignorance.

any truthful person that has driven past that road will know the building was left out when other buildings there were demolished.

this is a country where people use their own influence to exclude their properties from demolition exercise!!! the road narrowed in front of his music house while common men lost their own properties years ago.

I think poverty, illiteracy and joblessness are in play here among our people.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
During the military era in the 70's , our house and Barrister Afe Babalola' s office and many houses were also demolished at Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by thesaint24(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
I'm very sure the poster is ignorant of the whole issue. I wish he could answer this question, "is there an ongoing road expansion on the expressway"?
Mind you the last time the road was expanded, a large part of Ayefele's land was cut off.
The demolition is mere wickedness on the part of " the constituted authority" of Oyo State.

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Glink2018(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
unclesoyo:

A user @obembet https://www.nairaland.com/4686412/toye-arulogun-reacts-yinka-ayefele#70444697, on popular Nigerian forum, Nairaland, has given her opinion concerning the popular singer, Yinka Ayefele's building demolition, last weekend.

On Sunday 19th August, 2018, the Oyo State government had taken an action to demolish Yinka Ayelefele's Music House after serving the media house a demolition notice weeks earlier.

The demolition of the N800 million building sparked reactions across the country and a lot of Nigerians are of the opinion that the government had gone way to far in their 'witch-hunting' escapade.

However, the user on the forum had a different view and wants Nigerian to think twice before getting emotional over the demolition. According to @obembet, Yinka Ayefele 'excos' demolition won't be the first in Oyo State.

She added that there was even a demolition that was supported by Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM radio station.

Read her post:

https://lailasnews.com/yinka-ayefeles-building-demolition-read-this-before-you-get-emotional-conclude-wrongly/

You haven't said anything that justify the kind-heartedness and the right sense of the government in power.
I'm just tired of the our political leaders. Whenever , wrong things is being done to their people, they will hire one learned person to bamboozle them with grammar knowing fully well that not all of them are educated, so that their people will keep quiet.
You can deceive your political gangs hanging around with you, but you can't deceive the entire people of oyo state because their level of reasons are not the same.

Spit!
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Unik3030: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
all what I just read from this post is total nonsense. Who so ever is supporting Ajimobi on this,may they suffer thesame fate. Amen!!!!
calm down bro,am not supporting ayefele or d governor but I stay in I.b. go to bashorun,akobo,iwo road,gate to adegbayi n co n see how many houses on d road were demolished.this is not witch hunt or something it's called due process.google d pix of that building n u will see that it's d only building that close to d road n it happened like that because ayefele used some political connection in d previous administration forgotten that it is not proper.though it might have a political undertone but to me it's due process if truly we want a society where all will b equal b4 d lay.go to alakia n u will see where a well built mosque that was just completed was pulled down n nobody shouted with hunt then y d noise about that of ayefele.hes just playing d sympathy game

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by BennyMM(f): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lol, were other buildings around the music house pulled down too? Oyo state government is a demolition government, always demolishing, demolish education, demolish buildings, demolish roads, demolish salary, demolish markets.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Unik3030: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jaideyone:
if you haven't driven on that road before don't come here and insult those of us that decided to keep quite and not play politics!!!

to God who made me whenever I drive that road I always wonder why other buildings were demolished and that of ayefele wasn't. the road bent and narrowed in from of the music house just to accommodate his building. does he have two heads? how come common men lost their own houses to the roads and politics was palyed to accommodate his own house?

the current demolision might be politically motivated but the demolition should have been done when other buildings on the same road was demolished. ayefele is even lucky he got over 7yrs more to enjoy his own building, a luxury that wasn't extended to the other common men on that road!!!
don't mind them,majority of them talking crap has not even stepped into Ibadan b4 let alone d challenge ,though it might have a political undertone but it's d due process.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Walelavender(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
arrestdarrester:
So you hold brief for a government that has denied knowledge of the demolition?
Don't mind tthe OP jare. Defender of the universe grin

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by ayokunlei(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
all what I just read from this post is total nonsense. Who so ever is supporting Ajimobi on this,may they suffer thesame fate. Amen!!!!

Amen!!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Oluwaseun0704(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Check these out

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
BennyMM:
Lol, were other buildings around the music house pulled down too? Oyo state government is a demolition government, always demolishing, demolish education, demolish buildings, demolish roads, demolish salary, demolish markets.

Are there houses beside the music house?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Maghan37: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
Thank God in his infinite wisdom does not listen to Ignoramus like u. When someone as written something reasonable u won't read it with common sense.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by athorello(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
All the positions given so far clearly point that the building was wrongly situated. Let's not be too sentimental.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by playboy19(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
unclesoyo:

A user @obembet https://www.nairaland.com/4686412/toye-arulogun-reacts-yinka-ayefele#70444697, on popular Nigerian forum, Nairaland, has given her opinion concerning the popular singer, Yinka Ayefele's building demolition, last weekend.

On Sunday 19th August, 2018, the Oyo State government had taken an action to demolish Yinka Ayelefele's Music House after serving the media house a demolition notice weeks earlier.

The demolition of the N800 million building sparked reactions across the country and a lot of Nigerians are of the opinion that the government had gone way to far in their 'witch-hunting' escapade.

However, the user on the forum had a different view and wants Nigerian to think twice before getting emotional over the demolition. According to @obembet, Yinka Ayefele 'excos' demolition won't be the first in Oyo State.

She added that there was even a demolition that was supported by Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM radio station.

Read her post:

https://lailasnews.com/yinka-ayefeles-building-demolition-read-this-before-you-get-emotional-conclude-wrongly/

This is nothing but a senseless crap. The buildings you mentioned were pull down just to give way for the on-going road construction. Now, note the keyword "On-going". In the case of Music House, there is no on-going road construction, in fact, the road had just be expanded recently, and it is by far currently one of the best roads in Ibadan. So, no proposed or on-going construction on that road. Plus the setback between the road and the building is good enough, so stop sharing crap on here.

Moreover, if the stupid Ajimobi govt have a good case, how come they couldn't wait to appear in court today? The case was slated for hearing today 20th Aug, according to the documents I cited, why then was your paymaster so in hurry to destroy the build a day before appearing before the court if the govt has a good case? Mumu like you.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by olajide8(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
The average Nigerian is wicked - their hearts are as dark as the hair on their heads- with all the facts put forth by the OP - someone is still blaming the government for its actions- Abeg O! What should the government have done about this matter? You read about the timeline of the acts and actions and you expect the government to still wait/stay action on demolition - well, who am I to talk - ask akala why he allowed this illegality in the first place- in a land where there is no law, there is no offence - but when there is law, there are penalities for breaching them- without sounding to hard, it's painful thou that such an investment would be demolished like that - God help us all

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by chiedozie198100: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
unclesoyo:

Read her post:

Na God go punish you.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by chiedozie198100: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
If PDP cant take good use of this situation n show to the good people of OYO how devilish ajumobi n APC r, then I'm very sorry for the.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Lionofdjungle: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
arrestdarrester:
So you hold brief for a government that has denied knowledge of the demolition?
Don't mind them, they are just trying to hide behind a finger. They said at the court today they were not aware of the demolition. Yet, they are giving reasons for the demolition. No doubt, the action was politically motivated.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by chestyjoe(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oloriburiku mashanfani ...we know people like you..I pray soon you will be disabled through accident then sweat outta ur disability to gather wealth n properties and just when you think you’ve arrived all your properties will be demolished. So shall it be for you.AMEN!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by kpompey: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mad man article. Oga pack well.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Twitt13(f): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pure rubbish
Sunofgod:
Utter rubbish.......
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by mcayomind: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
I learnt Ajimobi use Ayefele account to hid some money, Ayefele do not want to released the money again..... what did I know?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by CioAngels(f): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
unclesoyo:

Read her post:

You must be getting cheap or unworked for money to be asking questions on why people are emotional, unfortunately you can not hold their emotions. You are taking sides with the stealing money bags, Ajimobi or Arulogun, just be careful, they are politicians and are not peoples long time friends. Vampires.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Obierika(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
seunlayi:
This is sad

What is sad about it?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 21, 2018
Riversides2003:
Damage control measures. But I thought this case was in court and there was supposed to be hearing on it today? Why demolish the building on Sunday instead of going for hearing on Monday? I wouldn’t blame the stupid constituted authority governor when his superiors doesn’t obey court orders how will he. The truth is that the hasty demolition was done because of their report on the purported Abatoir report. God will judge this APC anti people Government.
my brother, he was given contravention notices a yesr ago to rectify it, and another demolition notices , but was finally given a 3 days notices and ends on wednesday , ayefele went to court on Thursday, they have the right to demolish anytime considering environmental condition....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Arrested In Dubai For Stabbing Michael 'Dream Chaser' - Instablog9ja / Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) / AY Visits Mercy Johnson-okojie On Set (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.