Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional (49408 Views)

Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by Winning123: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2018
You are cursing yourself. A building that violates government building codes will sooner than later be pulled down. He was served a year notice but refused to relocate. The truth is people like you like to support what is wrong. Go to Ibadan and see the city yourself. A city that should be the pride of the Yorubas, a former capital of the western region is full of filt, poorly planned and chaotic

Moneyspeakingz:
all what I just read from this post is total nonsense. Who so ever is supporting Ajimobi on this,may they suffer thesame fate. Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional by govmentson(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
I heard this demolition issue a long time ago..
My Yoruba friend used to brag that illegal structure were destroyed in hitherto construct road but the govt could do anything about Ayefele house because of who he his..

Told him then that it was because of mere pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / Davido Arrested In Dubai For Stabbing Michael 'Dream Chaser' - Instablog9ja / Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.