Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) (2359 Views)

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by G1STM0RE: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Beautiful moment when you kneel before your parents for final prayers before you cling to your one and only.

From Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/pretty-bride-kneel-crying-parents-gives-final-prayers-photos

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by G1STM0RE: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
As big as you are you never still ready commot your papa house.

Don't worry 2 years later you go dey cry part 2 make dem come carry go after your bobo don turn you to boxing bag.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by OneCorner: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Crocodile tears

Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by MasterBaiter: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by pocohantas(f): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
You would know this one is omo daddy.

You won't understand if you're not from a close-knitted family. They suffered and enjoyed together. When you have parents and siblings who had your back every step of the way! The thought of leaving such family to go start your own could be exciting, emotional and scary. They wish you well and you know they mean it!

Unlike those ones wey their papa and mama no send them. Siblings can go 2years without calling or seeing each other. No food to chop for house. They be like "odabo o! Make I see if suffer go reduce for this my husband house".

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by EwuOjota: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
pocohantas:

You won't understand if you're not from a close-knitted family. Those ones that suffered and enjoyed together. When you have parents and siblings who had your back every step of the way! The thought of leaving such family to go start your own could be exciting, emotional and scary. They wish you well and you know they mean it!

Unlike those ones wey their papa and mama no send them. Siblings can go 2years without calling or seeing each other. No food to chop for house. They be like "odabo o! Make I see if suffer go reduce for this my husband house".

Pocohantas baby.

Lemme read first.
Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by dollytino4real(f): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
fine bride pls don't cry ur husband will take care of u
Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by durableking: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
who her tears eeppp

1 Like

Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by restore8(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Abegi!
Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
pocohantas:

You won't understand if you're not from a close-knitted family. Those ones that suffered and enjoyed together. When you have parents and siblings who had your back every step of the way! The thought of leaving such family to go start your own could be exciting, emotional and scary. They wish you well and you know they mean it!

lols. You no serious ooo this girl
Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by dabrin: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
tongue
Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by MrMcJay(m): 4:31am On Aug 21, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
As big as you are you never still ready commot your papa house.

Don't worry 2 years later you go dey cry part 2 make dem come carry go after your bobo don turn you to boxing bag.

When a lady leaves her parents' house for her husband's house, it's not out of place for her to cry. It's not that she's sad at leaving, but the memories of the time spent there and the love shown to her makes her emotional.

I really don't blame you. Judging from the way you usually post nonsense online, you must be from a home where you were never shown love and lack good parental upbringing. Even when married, your sisters would be going back to their parents to collect garri and transport money.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 21, 2018
Daddy's girl.
After crying, you must enter za ozza room whether you like it or not. grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 21, 2018
pocohantas:

You won't understand if you're not from a close-knitted family. They suffered and enjoyed together. When you have parents and siblings who had your back every step of the way! The thought of leaving such family to go start your own could be exciting, emotional and scary. They wish you well and you know they mean it!

Is that the reason why you haven't gotten a husband for yourself yet?
Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by Shawlambivert(m): 5:25am On Aug 21, 2018
The tat (Henna) location though.But she's pretty. wink
Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by phemmyfour: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Fake cry, she ll still neglect her family anyway. No wonder its called Ekun Iyawo
Re: Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics) by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2018
fresh bobbi

(1) (Reply)

MC Galaxy And Etinosa’s Shocking Nude Show In A Clearer Picture / See Gobe Ohh!!! "I Am Available For You"-chioma Tells Anthony Joshua / Soldiers Flog Sars Operatives Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.