Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,501 members, 7,954,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

“maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men (760 Views)

GUYS!! You Are Very Stupid If You Accept A Cheating Girlfriend Back!! (Photo) / This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men by Mowunmiaf: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
The spokesperson to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has a new “nugget” for the men regarding relationships.

According to him, maintaining your girlfriend doesn’t mean you are kind or responsible, instead it shows you are a very stupid person.

He also said that ladies that request maintenance from her boyfriend is no better than a prostitute.

Read his opinion below.

HERE: http://aftrending.com/maintaining-your-girlfriend-means-youre-very-stupid-reno-omokri-tells-men/

Re: “maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men by donbachi(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
na dis type steal papa money to keep girlfriend..i blame jonathan wey carry u along

1 Like

Re: “maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men by Angy55(f): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Reno Omokri.. Respect yourself and stop doing cho cho cho on social media.

Maintaining a girlfriend is not a bad idea but it's not a must. If the guy has more than enough and sees his girlfriend looking rough he should be able to give to her out of his freewill but the girlfriend shouldn't take it as an entitlement.

I'm very sure he has a girlfriend outside aside his wife, who he gives maintenance money, and that makes him very stupid too.

Re: “maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
fp straight

Na this kind thing dey reach fp
Re: “maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men by StarUp: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sometimes I wonder the brand of weed this guy exported with him to his present abode. As much as he makes sense a times, I still think he and Davido share something in common: "they always want to be in the news".
Re: “maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
The notion to call yourself high maintenance is simply stupid and derogatory to one's self, so you're now a machine/building to be maintained? yet you want to be treated as a human being,how do you guys not see the foolishness in these labels?

Only mature and deep thinking individuals will understand what you said Reno.

#Words of an elder
Re: “maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men by zenith4biz(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
D
Re: “maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men by Pubichairs(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
what do u expect when u are dealing with Nigerian girls, jobless Af, don't take care of them another guy is ready to do so
Re: “maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Only a stupid person will disagree with this. If you're a man and you haven't read this post https://www.nairaland.com/4484673/sex-bedroom-hierarchy-how-it read it now.

You'll learn a lot and you won't be stupid anymore.
Re: “maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men by prettyjo(f): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
this guy is always trying so hard to have an opinion in everything

2 Likes

Re: “maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men by Headlesschicken(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin Monthly ATM maintenance fee,date wiv yuh brain,we all enjoy d sex both male n female, mind how u spend,na person wey spend money carry last.o finally,no be person wey spread leg use yuh head...
Re: “maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men by blujoi(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Don't mind him, that is what social media has foisted on us, all manner of nonsensical "advice'' all in a bid to appear relevant.

prettyjo:
this guy is always trying so hard to have an opinion in everything

(1) (Reply)

God Please Save My Soul: I Betrayed My Best Friend & My Family / A Lady Married Herself In A £21,000 Ceremony. / Police Finally Opens Up On How An Officer Died While Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.