Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah (5667 Views)

Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. / M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Genuflect(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2010
These Mode Nine fans won't cease to make me laugh. Bouzy, na on top one video, na im you go write secondary school debate? Lmao. Honestly, I've not watched the video so I can't really judge. But if the video's quality is below par, why do you guys want to break your neck to prove otherwise? For una eyes, Mode 9 does nothing wrong. Shior. Oshi oda
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by 04kaa: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2010
Genuflect:

These Mode Nine fans won't cease to make me laugh. Bouzy, na on top one video, na im you go write secondary school debate? Lmao. Honestly, I've not watched the video so I can't really judge. But if the video's quality is below par, why do you guys want to break your neck to prove otherwise? For una eyes, Mode 9 does nothing wrong. Shior. Oshi oda

lol., genu aint u supposed to be in church, sunday morning, abi you are tweeting from church. take time o
grin grin

@topic'
una think say to shoot quality video dey easy.?, do u know how much clarence and co charge now,
the guy that shot djinee video na him me i dey find now.
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by bouzymill(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2010
Genuflect:

Who the F.ck are you. I' not sure but I think you "rap" too. how many of your joints have made it to the radio Do you even have one wack video to your credit you are just a man visible in the mirror of his words,

tosinaded@:

How does your meaningless episle make the video any better?
For sum1 dat f3els alujo is wack. . . .its funny and ridiculous how u managed to compose all this crap to make a bad video look good. . . .

Is it you or the way you think? I said Alujo's video is wack, not the joint itself. Plus i gave my own personal review of the "Modenine's video" to be too minimalistic videos and I still put it that there are wacker videos out there. what part of that is too difficult for you to understand

Ok. The video is wack wack and wack. Does that sound better Simpletons.
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Genuflect(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2010
bouzymill:

Who the F.ck are you. I' not sure but I think you "rap" too. how many of your joints have made it to the radio Do you even have one wack video to your credit you are just a man visible in the mirror of his words,
See this one. We dey talk about Mode 9's video, you dey talk about my music career. Lol. As I will always say, you Modey's fans won't cease to amaze me. If that video is wack, stop making stupid excuses and cope with reality. No be the same Mode 9 get Elbow Room video? I no even understand wetin una dey yearn sef. You are not even as annoying as I expected. I'm still waiting for Rhymestein. Lmao
04kaa:

lol., genu aint u supposed to be in church, sunday morning, abi you are tweeting from church. take time o
grin grin

@topic'
una think say to shoot quality video dey easy.?, do u know how much clarence and co charge now,
the guy that shot djinee video na him me i dey find now.
Baba, I no dey go church today jor. I'm having FlashBacks. Lol
04ka, why you sef go dey yearn like this? We know making tight videos is not easy but isn't Modey a star, sorry planet? And na una go dey yearn say dude get money well well? So which one make we believe?
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by audio: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2010
Genuflect:

Dude, Igho works according to how much you pay him. He said so himself. I've watched madt videos he directed for himself and other artists so I don't know whachu talking about

And how could you possibly know this? Are you his guy? If you are, tell him he could have done much better with this job. Even if money was tight, that's where his creativity comes in. Clarence frequently does low budget videos, but they still come out looking glossy. Fire by Skuki case in point.
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Genuflect(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2010
audio:

And how could you possibly know this? Are you his guy? If you are, tell him he could have done much better with this job. Even if money was tight, that's where his creativity comes in. Clarence frequently does low budget videos, but they still come out looking glossy. Fire by Skuki case in point.
Do I have to know him? I saw it on an interview on TV. You can go ahead and aportion part of the blame to him, but at least you are not brown-nosing like some others on this thread
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by bouzymill(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2010
Genuflect:

See this one. We dey talk about Mode 9's video, you dey talk about my[b] music career[/b]. Lol. As I will always say, you Modey's fans won't cease to amaze me. If that video is wack, stop making silly excuses and cope with reality. No be the same Mode 9 get Elbow Room video? I no even understand wetin una dey yearn sef. You are not even as annoying as I expected. I'm still waiting for Rhymestein. LmaoBaba, I no dey go church today jor. I'm having FlashBacks. Lol
04ka, why you sef go dey yearn like this? We know making tight videos is not easy but isn't Modey a star, sorry planet? And na una go dey yearn say [b]dude get money well well? So which one make we believe?[/b]

Believe what you see and I'm sure what you see is that he ain't doing bad.

I'm sorry I mentioned career, you don't have one yet. What you have now is music interest. Get out of the illusion. When we talk about wack videos, you always think it is about money. That shows the sorry a.ss direction your brains are.

9ce made a debut album that sold (as they say) millions of copies, he did about three or four videos (after people have waited long enough) and all of them were just wack. Maybe 9ce doesn't have enough money tooo!!!
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Genuflect(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2010
bouzymill:

Believe what you see and I'm sure what you see is that he ain't doing bad.

I'm sorry I mentioned career, you don't have one yet. What you have now is music interest. Get out of the illusion. When we talk about wack videos, you always think it is about money. That shows the sorry behind direction your brains are.

9ce made a debut album that sold (as they say) millions of copies, he did about three or four videos (after people have waited long enough) and all of them were just wack. Maybe 9ce doesn't have enough money tooo!!!

Abeg, na you know. Music career abi music interest: knock yourself out. And at least 9ice have quality and crisp videos. The other factors are secondary. We are at a point in Nigeria where you seldom see a vid that's not glossy and stuff. So if you do anything less than that, you don already disappoint
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by eldee(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2010
@bouzymill

This thread was made to discuss the Modenine video, let's discuss it and let it be.
However if you want to throw personal attacks at people, then could you please not be a coward about it.

I don't care bout where Modenine lives, I'm not a hater, I buy his albums . . . and I don't know who exactly you're aiming at with your 'live with your mama' comment, I don't . . . but if you have a problem with someone here, put a name on it . . . makes it easier for people to see what you've got against them.

I've seen you criticising American hiphop artistes, have you achieved what they've achieved?? Have you sold more than Solja Boy?? Have you ever been that popular?? If the answer to any of the above questions is no . . . then in the words of Eminem 'stop playing with the scissors and shiit and cut the crap.

That said, in one breath you're saying erm 'the video is alright' in the same breath you come out to say 'well, the producer was crap' can't you just listen to yourself??
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by javalove(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2010
now i know eldee lives still luves with his mother. . lmao . . . grin grin grin grin grin

@bouzymil

I see you man. , nice analysis. . .

haters everywhere. . .

and that useless sauron no nopass to dey call people names. . .ur mama na Simpleton

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by 04kaa: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2010
bouzymill:

Who the F.ck are you. I' not sure but I think you "rap" too.

gosh see personal attack , genuflect bouzymill don finish you!!! grin grin grin

bouzymill:

[b]how many of your joints have made it to the radio
[b]

hmm in as much as i like to avoid this, bouzymill is 100%right.

bouzymill:

[b]Do you even have one wack video to your credit

lmfao, honestly genuflect, this bouzymill guy don finish you.haha the guy don dey target u since.lol

bouzymill:

[/b] you are just a man visible in the mirror of his words,
[b]
i think bouzymill has a point here , genu you are as guilty as the mode9 you are criticizing that churns out poor/wack video,, honestly do u expect mode to be like bouqui who said she spent 4million on her video in london which still tuened out to be wack
. why should mode waste all his hard earned money on shooting videos that haters will criticise
genuflect in as much as i always agree wit ur point of view everytime,
genuflect you are as guilty as bouzymill said you are, you are someone that knows the game u think say the thing dey easy??
i repeat una think say to shoot quality video dey easy   make una dey appreciate , yes you expect a lot from mode who calls himself the rap messiah , but una think say to make money dey easy, do u know how many bills mode9 pays , travel money, dstv, house , fuel car, generator , haha make una respect the guy i beg;.
anyone who has a 9-5 job in nigeria knows exactly what am talking about,
dont throw stones if u live in a glass house .
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Genuflect(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2010
Why must I put my self in Mode 9's shoes? You guys are so pathetic. You want me to show pity? That's so gay. I no care wetin una yearn about my music interest, lol, nkan to ba wun anybody lo le fe nu e so. My point still remains, Mode 9 coulda done way better. You wan make money and you no wan spend money. Shior. Oshi oda
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by eldee(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2010
bouzymill:

I think the video is alright. Not too tyte for me but I got the concept. Something like "naija celebrity spoof". My own opinion about the video is that, they wanted to make something minimalistic, but they pushed too much on that, that it almost lost actions and all the supposed sh.t. But you know there are "wacker" videos out there and you just don't have to crucify this because it's Modenine.

And also, I don't really think Good videos rely on money as some are putting it here. I think it is more on the concept and the director. Money would buy you great location and all that, but it won't buy you concept. I heard "OD' shot his video in South Africa, and that sh.t is still wack to me,  I'm very sure the money Modenine used to make this video is still enough to make a better video.

So, let's just stop talking about money like Modenine is a down backside pauper who can't feed himself. He's been on his own for quite some time now, and I don't think any rumour made it to the magazine that he's not getting his hands to his mouth. Besides, over the years that we've been on this NAIRALAND, there was never a time he was homeless. He lives in his crib and pays his own bills and ever since he keeps popping up to the top spot while most of you still live with your parents (y'all know yourselves"wink

He has come out with his own school of thought, if you're not with him, then free him, and let him run his shows the way he wants,  those who like him would follow,

We all come on this Nairaland and make our so called "opinions" like whatever we say is law. We all come here to criticize their career while they feed on those criticisms to move to the top,  Modenine is poor | Tuface lied about R.Kelly collabo |Tuface didn't do sh.t with MJB, etc." Why don't you ask yourself, "Have I achieved half of what these guys have achieved in thier lives?" am not saying we all should go into music, but look at your chosen career, are you the best in it?  Quit over emphasizing sh.ts all because you want to present your critique.

But anywayz like I'Technique says, "for every beautiful damsel, there's a man that bleeps her like a naughty woman".  .   .  Even the best artiste of all time has his/her own haters.

You can call me a stan.  .   .   but what it is, is what it is. I know the truth has been injected already.

1. They wanted to make sumn 'minimalistic' . . . is that the new word for wack??

2. It's more on the concept . . . nope, wack video, weak concept.

3. Money can't buy you a good video . . . yeah, but give Igho the money and you'll see the result.

4. Some of you still live with parents . . . is that why Modenine's suit looks crappy or is that why the video looks like it was shot in Javalove's bathroom??

5. 'You're enforcing your opinions on people' . . . if you have valid points that make sense, my opinion won't count.

6. Have I achieved what Modenine has achieved?? Has Bouzymill achieved what Solja Boy has achieved, why then does he diss Solja Boy??
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by eldee(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2010
@Javalove

What you called Bouzymill's analysis . . . in London it's called 'air'.

What was the whole point of his entire post??
Even as much as you talk B.S most of the time, you still had more content than him.

I've broken down everything he said in that post and not even one holds water.
So tell me the part that has the analysis!!!
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by bouzymill(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2010
eldee:

@bouzymill

This thread was made to discuss the Modenine video, let's discuss it and let it be.
However if you want to throw personal attacks at people, then could you please not be a coward about it.

I don't care bout where Modenine lives, I'm not a hater, I buy his albums . . . and[b] I don't know who exactly you're aiming at with your 'live with your mama' comment[/b], I don't . . . but if you have a problem with someone here, put a name on it . . . makes it easier for people to see what you've got against them.

I've seen you criticising American hiphop artistes, have you achieved what they've achieved?? Have you sold more than Solja Boy?? Have you ever been that popular?? If the answer to any of the above questions is no . . . then in the words of Eminem 'stop playing with the scissors and shiit and cut the crap.

That said, in one breath you're saying erm 'the video is alright' in the same breath you come out to say 'well, the producer was crap' can't you just listen to yourself??

This guy vex oooooo. Out of all I said, the only thing that was painful to you is "some people still live with their parents". I dont even know you. So how the hell am I suppose to to be throwing the jabs at you. there are more than ten pseaudonyms here and you chose to inhale my "air" for your personal breathe. Why? For real I'm not even hear to make personal jabs to anyone. i just got frustrated with the way people just move in with already biased minds. What really triggered what I wrote wa that someone somewhere said he's hasn't seen the video but he was so sure it's crap. and that B.S. to me.

I have criticized Soulja Boy, Yes I have. Infact, a whole lots of them. I'm not saying you can't can't criticize anybody but when it comes to preference on Who Did something as against The thing itself. If it was another artist that did the video, people would say the video is ALRIGHT but now that it is MOdenine, It is WACK. why?

eldee:

1. They wanted to make sumn 'minimalistic' . . . is that the new word for wack??

2. It's more on the concept . . . nope, wack video, weak concept.

3. Money can't buy you a good video . . . yeah, but give Igho the money and you'll see the result.

4. Some of you still live with parents . . . is that why Modenine's suit looks crappy or is that why the video looks like it was shot in Javalove's bathroom??

5. 'You're enforcing your opinions on people' . . . if you have valid points that make sense, my opinion won't count.

6. Have I achieved what Modenine has achieved?? Has Bouzymill achieved what Solja Boy has achieved, why then does he diss Solja Boy??

What exactly is your problem with "minimalism". I said they wanted to make it that way but they pushed it too much. minimalistic concept in art and design is making sense these days. . .

your point number 4 lacks coherence. what the Bleep are you saying

5. once again, criticize who you wanna. But don't have a predefined or preformated mind on issues.

Anywayz, on the real, Mr. Eldee, no one is directing jabs at you. For all that it is, I always enjoy your arguments mainly because you always try to refrain from personal abuses (like some people do) and hold your stand on issues.

Y'all were more on the video is WACK, it's not crisp and not just a quality video. you guys made it look like it was shot with a digicamera, that's why i said There are wacker videos. Don't crucify MODENINE. Free him for once.

@Java. . .
Brother, How do you does grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by eldee(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2010
bouzymill:

This guy vex oooooo. Out of all I said, the only thing that was painful to you is "some people still live with their parents". I dont even know you. So how the hell am I suppose to to be throwing the jabs at you. there are more than ten pseaudonyms here and you chose to inhale my "air" for your personal breathe. Why? For real I'm not even hear to make personal jabs to anyone. i just got frustrated with the way people just move in with already biased minds. What really triggered what I wrote wa that someone somewhere said he's hasn't seen the video but he was so sure it's crap. and that B.S. to me.

I have criticized Soulja Boy, Yes I have. Infact, a whole lots of them. I'm not saying you can't can't criticize anybody but when it comes to preference on Who Did something as against The thing itself. If it was another artist that did the video, people would say the video is ALRIGHT but now that it is MOdenine, It is WACK. why?

Dude . . . you are not throwing jabs at me, I don't even live in the same city with my parents.

I just don't like the fact that you had to bring in personal issues when no one went personal against you.
You're just opening yourself to unnecessary disses when you do that . . . ask Rapjunkie.

You wanna know the reason people said Modenine's video is wack?? Because it had a thread of it's own sying people should discuss it.
It's expectation interest, it is expected that when a thread is opened for a video, it is a good video.

bouzymill:

What exactly is your problem with "minimalism". I said they wanted to make it that way but they pushed it too much. minimalistic concept in art and design is making sense these days. . .

your point number 4 lacks coherence. what the bleep are you saying

5. once again, criticize who you wanna. But don't have a predefined or preformated mind on issues.

Anywayz, on the real, Mr. Eldee, no one is directing jabs at you. For all that it is, I always enjoy your arguments mainly because you always try to refrain from personal abuses (like some people do) and hold your stand on issues.

Y'all were more on the video is WACK, it's not crisp and not just a quality video. you guys made it look like it was shot with a digicamera, that's why i said There are wacker videos. Don't crucify MODENINE. Free him for once.

@Java. . .
Brother, How do you does grin grin grin grin

This is not minimalism . . . if he were to apply minimalism, there would be no girls, no suit, nothing at all just Modenine rapping alone possibly on an old camera.
Go look at Modenine's Bathroom Cypher on Youtube, minimalism is where you strip an art form of all it's typical characteristics.

Split screens, wine glass, elaborate camera angles, neat fonts and you call that minmalism?? Come on man.

This is a mainstream attempt and he failed . . . he'll be back in his comfort zone with Rhymetite.
In this case he fought hard to push the concept but missed it woefully. . . 'they wanted sumn mellow so I did it, hello'.

Part of the problem is the fact that Modenine never seemed to have a presence in front of the camera . . . my friends do music, I've learnt a lot seeing them break down videos.
The wardrobe wasn't it, Modenine cannot pull off the suave(swagger) look, the background was dead, and many other things to fault.
These wouldn't have been a problem five years ago, but now it's treasonable in Nigeria.

BTW Mo'cheddah's camera presence is amazing . . . she's been trained by Knighthouse.

Point 4 just shows how you deviated from the topic.
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Genuflect(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2010
bouzymill:

I just got frustrated with the way people just move in with already biased minds. What really triggered what I wrote wa that someone somewhere said he's hasn't seen the video but he was so sure it's crap. and that B.S. to me.
Dude, go back and read my post. I posted that I hadn't seen the video and I didn't form an opinion then. You gast dey cool down before you type, I am not biased against Mode 9. Na una wan kill unasef on top common video. The vid is below expectations. Period
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by 04kaa: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2010
BOuzymill, TRUTH BE TOLD, THE VIDEO WAS BELOW EXPECTATION AND ALSO BOUZYMILL IS RIGHT BY SAYING PEOPLE HAVE A BIASED MIND WHEN IT COMES TO MODENINE ISSUES, THATS BCOZZ MODE IS LIKE NAIJA NUMBER ONE, ANYONE THAT IS NUMBER ONE WOULD HAVE HATERS AND ENEMIES, EVEN MI SEF , PEOPLE DEY YAB AM,, IF , ELDEE , OFOKA OR GENUFLECT BECOMES THE BEST RAPPER IN NIGERIA TODAY , NA UNA NAIRALANDERS GO FIRST HATE ON US , NA LIE, TRUTH BE TOLD THE VIDEO WAS TOO LOW BUDGET ,,LEVELS DON CHANGE WIT VIDEO EFFECTS FOR NAIJA NOW,
U NO SEE WANDE COAL SESAN VIDEO ?
U NO SEE DJINEE EFFECTS
MEX ,OSHODI , CLARENCE AND OTHERS
EVEN MY SONY VEGAS WILL MAKE A BERRA VIDEO GENUFLECT NA LIE??
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Genuflect(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2010
Lol. Exactly what I'm talking about. The Music Video Industry for Naija don too go far. Yeah, Mode 9 has haters with biased minds but he is not helping matters by releasing this kind of video. I remember the first time I watched MI's Crowd Mentality, it was too mad. And that was like 3 years ago. Things should be only allowed to get better. The era of mediocre videos should stay in the past abeg
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by tosinaded(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2010
hisssss oshi oda jor!
bouzyf.ool shut the fck up!
the more u try justifying urself the more s.tupid ur post is. . . . . . .
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by rapjunkie(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2010
eldee:

I just don't like the fact that you had to bring in personal issues when no one went personal against you.
You're just opening yourself to unnecessary disses when you do that . . . ask Rapjunkie.

@eldee a.k.a L.D ( Loves Di.ck)

u no dey fear to call my name?. . . . u must be a spastic.

of course you dont live with your parents. . . . your in prison fool. . . . . . . shocked shocked

u r so two faced its unreal. . . . .why dont you put up that cheap backside video of urs you posted earlier on one of these theads  u slowpoke. . . . u know the one retard?. . . 'eldee recommends'. . . . .

fuktard angry angry
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Sauron1: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2010
04kaa:

TRUTH BE TOLD THE VIDEO WAS TOO LOW BUDGET ,,LEVELS DON CHANGE WIT VIDEO EFFECTS FOR NAIJA NOW,
U NO SEE DJINEE EFFECTS
EVEN MY SONY VEGAS WILL MAKE A BERRA VIDEO GENUFLECT NA LIE??
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Post Of The Week. . . . . . . . .

The Video was below par.
Even Bouqui makes better videos these days.
How can the Rap Messiah be so daft with his video? In 2010?

His fans should protest and make sure he makes another one. . . . .
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by bouzymill(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2010
04kaa:

BOuzymill, TRUTH BE TOLD, THE VIDEO WAS BELOW EXPECTATION AND ALSO BOUZYMILL IS RIGHT BY SAYING PEOPLE HAVE A BIASED MIND WHEN IT COMES TO MODENINE ISSUES, THATS BCOZZ MODE IS LIKE NAIJA NUMBER ONE, ANYONE THAT IS NUMBER ONE WOULD HAVE HATERS AND ENEMIES, EVEN MI SEF , PEOPLE DEY YAB AM,, IF  , ELDEE , OFOKA OR GENUFLECT BECOMES THE BEST RAPPER IN NIGERIA TODAY , NA UNA NAIRALANDERS GO FIRST HATE ON US , NA LIE,   TRUTH BE TOLD THE VIDEO WAS TOO LOW BUDGET ,,LEVELS DON CHANGE WIT VIDEO EFFECTS FOR NAIJA NOW,
U NO SEE DJINEE EFFECTS
EVEN MY SONY VEGAS WILL MAKE A BERRA VIDEO GENUFLECT NA LIE?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Genuflect:

Lol. Exactly what I'm talking about. The Music Video Industry for Naija don too go far. Yeah, Mode 9 has haters with biased minds but he is not helping matters by releasing this kind of video. I remember the first time I watched MI's Crowd Mentality, it was too mad. And that was like 3 years ago. Things should be only allowed to get better. The era of mediocre videos should stay in the past abeg

I think i understand what you people are saying quite alright from the beginning.  .  .  "below expectation" is what it is.  .   . I just don't give in to the term wack like the video is nothing.  .  .

@Genuflect.  .  .
In reference to M.I's video, what made the video is not about the money. .  . but the concept of the director.

tosinaded@:

hisssss oshi oda jor!
bouzyf.ool shut the fck up!
the more u try justifying urself the more s.tupid your post is. . . . . . .

I've known you from the days of skingo. If it's not Saucekid, it's nobody. . . you don't have anything positive to say.
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by rapjunkie(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2010
To be honest. . .  .i dont see anything wrong with the video. . .thats IMO.

Maybe the point is that people expect Mode to be in blockbusting big budget videos. . . . skydiving off helicopters with large explosions  . . . maybe then they will be happy grin cool
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by eldee(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2010
rapjunkie:

@eldee a.k.a L.D ( Loves Di.ck)

u no dey fear to call my name?. . . . u must be a spastic.

of course you dont live with your parents. . . . your in prison fool. . . . . . . shocked shocked

u r so two faced its unreal. . . . .why dont you put up that cheap backside video of urs you posted earlier on one of these theads  u slowpoke. . . . u know the one retard?. . . 'eldee recommends'. . . . .

fuktard angry angry

Hehehe . . . you forget things easily, don't let me get started on you again.

How is the video cheap?? That video is what got Notting Hill music behind him.
Having friends that do music is two-faced??

Sometimes I wish you;d just stay off drugs, it
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Sauron1: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2010
rapjunkie:

To be honest. . .  .i dont see anything wrong with the video. . .thats IMO.
Maybe the point is that people expect Mode to be in blockbusting big budget videos. . . . skydiving off helicopters with large explosions  . . . maybe then they will be happy grin cool

Tupac, Biggie, Jigga, Nas, Canibus, Big Pun, Big L, etc all made blockbusting big budget videos.
Why is Modo short-changing his fans? If him nor get money, making wack videos is not the way to burst into the mainstream.
Modo messed up big time.

Letz hope he corrects his mistakes when he makes RHYME TIGHT video. . . . . . . . .
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by rapjunkie(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

Tupac, Biggie, Jigga, Nas, Canibus, Big Pun, Big L, etc all made blockbusting big budget videos.
Why is Modo short-changing his fans? If him nor get money, making wack videos is not the way to burst into the mainstream.
Modo messed up big time.

Letz hope he corrects his mistakes when he makes RHYME TIGHT video. . . . . . . . .

c'mon man. . . mode is independent. . . .redeye musik  is his label. . . .how much CAN he spend?. . .i dont think he is poor but hes not rich either. . . . the guy dey try i beg. . . . . I dont know why a label with funds cant sign him up. . .  .or why he cant go into a partnership with another label. . . . . there is only so much u can do on ur own

@eldee

i was expecting your usual Rapjunkie's mama jibes. . . . . it seems u've calmed down now. . . . . good for u. . . .  .
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Genuflect(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2010
bouzymill:

@Genuflect.  .  .
In reference to M.I's video, what made the video is not about the money. .  . but the concept of the director.
The video was high quality as fukk too. That was what attracted me in the first place. And don't you think the concept the director utilises is a function of how much you pay him
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Sauron1: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2010
rapjunkie:

c'mon man. . . mode is independent. . . .redeye musik  is his label. . . .how much CAN he spend?. . .i dont think he is poor but hes not rich either. . . . the guy dey try i beg. . . . . I dont know why a label with funds cant sign him up. . .  .or why he cant go into a partnership with another label. . . . . there is only so much u can do on your own

But he sells hundreds of thousands of records according to some of his fans here on NL?
What does it take to make a decent video? No one is asking for champagne-popping nonsense that is now common in hip-hop videos.
Just making something stick. . . . . .ALABAI can't be as rich as Modo but his Video makes more sense than Mode-9's nonsense video.

javalove:

and that useless sauron no nopass to dey call people names. . .your mama na Simpleton

I incur the wrath of the Four Horsemen of Lucifer's apocalypse on your family.

Your Dad - Painful Death
Your Mum - Terminal disease
Your siblings - Pestilence
Javalove - Famine.

A curse on all your progenies. grin
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by eldee(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2010
rapjunkie:

@eldee

i was expecting your usual Rapjunkie's mama jibes. . . . . it seems u've calmed down now. . . . . good for u. . . .  .

Nah . . . I only diss you when you act stupid, right now you're showing signs of recovery like Eminem, so I'll leave you alone for now.
Everytime I diss you, everyone comes here to laugh, even the girls . . . I don't need to work to hard to make a joke of anyone, you know that better than anyone. grin

BTW . . . have you seen Chykay's new song?? Acacia boys are the ish.
Can't wait for y'all to see the remaining of My Ex, ordinary the trailer, Chiogo and all the other chics left me for L.
Thanks for the mention man, nice.
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by 04kaa: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2010
idiots,all of una don start again ,
rapjunkie why u dey allow small eldee dey rubbish u?, like small pikin
he no nfit follow me try nonsense for here. eldee sabi hin mate for nl. grin grin

@sauron
i see ur simpleton yabs again, throw more shots at javalove make i see jare. simpleton . nimphoonthwarts . grin grin grin oya yab am small make i laugh. grin grin

@tosinadeda
see as bousymill finish u grin grin
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Sauron1: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2010
04kaa:

@sauron
i see your simpleton yabs again, throw more shots at javalove make i see jare. simpleton . nimphoonthwarts . grin grin grin oya yab am small make i laugh. grin grin

O4kaa ma homie, wetin dey happen now?
See as your Super Fowls disgrace us. . . . . . . .Kaita is a bloody nimphoontwat and FATkubu like Javalove is a consummate airhead. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Our Brothers Missing On The International Music Scene? / Timaya - Ukwu [video Download] / Lastest Album By D'banj: Run Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.