Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,497 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah (5665 Views)

Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. / M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by eldee(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2010
04kaa:

idiots,all of una don start again ,
rapjunkie why u dey allow small eldee dey rubbish u?, like small pikin
he no nfit follow me try nonsense for here. eldee sabi hin mate for nl. grin grin

Hehehe . . . na so you go psyche the guy come dey laugh am after. grin grin
Anyways, how far with the mixtape??

I dey feel your beatwars for facebook maynne. cheesy cheesy
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by bouzymill(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2010
Genuflect:

The video was high quality as fukk too. That was what attracted me in the first place. And don't you think the concept the director utilises is a function of how much you pay him

You are right about the role of money as per the director. It's just that I'm very sure the little money he used can still produce something better. .  . I'm sure he would improve on this anyway.

~Sauron~:

ALABAI can't be as rich as Modo but his Video makes more sense than Mode-9's nonsense video.

this is exactly my poiint about the director and the video. Alabai made a good video with lesser money because his director is very good. there are people who can make quality low budget videos, it's not a must you go to DJ Tee or Clarence Peters. that's what they should know.
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2010
eldee, you mean to tell me that orietifokasibe [04kaa] is currently producing amixtape?

Oya, stop lying right there grin

ROTFL
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by eldee(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2010
FL Gators:

eldee, you mean to tell me that orietifokasibe [04kaa] is currently producing amixtape?

Oya, stop lying right there grin

ROTFL

Have you heard O4ka's beats?? He's the co-producer on the NL mixtape.
Rappers will die for his beats.
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by chiogo(f): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2010
LMAOOO!!!! Gosh!! you people are horrible.  embarassed

Abeg, that Mo'cheddah girl, does she sing or rap? "Is this what you want?" That's it?  

I see Mode nine has finally let go of the Timbs.  grin
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2010
eldee:

Have you heard O4ka's beats?? He's the co-producer on the NL mixtape.
Rappers will die for his beats.
No, i have not actually. He told me abt it.

I didnt take him serious because dude is a freaking joker. Never serious undecided undecided
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by eldee(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2010
FL Gators:

No, i have not actually. He told me abt it.

I didnt take him serious because dude is a freaking joker. Never serious undecided undecided

Who do you think produced all those beats you've been hearing??
Re: Video: Mode9 - What U Want Feat. Mo'cheddah by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2010
eldee:

Who do you think produced all those beats you've been hearing??
El Razur undecided

Are you being serious? shocked

Are you telling me that there's a possibility that o4kaa does not actually have a peanut-sized brain? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Our Brothers Missing On The International Music Scene? / 5 Reasons Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido / Timaya - Ukwu [video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.