Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) (14477 Views)

What’s Your Muslim Name And The Meaning? / New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Non-muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by turhibdwhale(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Happy Idol Kabiru in the name of the great idol "Satan We Trust" (S.W.T)
I just deteced an educated illiterate, am so sorry about your life if you're really think like this in your normal life.
Look at what hatred has caused you, are you always taught like this in church or you decided yo make a fool of yourself?
Why don't you make use of your brain and find wisdom instead of showing your frustrated life here in the Islam thread?
May Almighty Allah forgive you of your sins.
Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2018
turhibdwhale:

I just deteced an educated illiterate, am so sorry about your life if you're really think like this in your normal life.
Look at what hatred has caused you, are you always taught like this in church or you decided yo make a fool of yourself?
Why don't you make use of your brain and find wisdom instead of showing your frustrated life here in the Islam thread?
May Almighty Allah forgive you of your sins.

Allah is an imaginary "god" He can't do anything to me.
Also I think you should save some of your saliva for your fellow MUDSLIMES who are killing Christians and kidnapping little Christians girls in order to use rape as a means of forcing them into becoming MUDslimes.

1 Like

Re: 5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir (PHOTOS) by Turantula(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2018
A 13 year old virgin will be the perfect gift. I know a lot of you will agree with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG / DPO Mahi Ahmad Ali Wins Qur'an Police Competition In Kano / Muslim Inspired Fashion In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.