Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. (49337 Views)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Four Weird Things Men Finds Attractive In Women But Won't Tell You / Is This Curvy Lady The Most Endowed Lady In The Music Industry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Toks2008(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
I don't know if this is normal but I find these four things very attractive on a lady and the fourth one is really very weird.

1. Extra small Nose Stud: Personally I find most nose studs or rings very unattractive but there is something very classy about a lady rocking a pin head extra small nose stud on one side of her nose . Unlike the big nose studs, this one looks very decent and classy.

2. . Leg Chain: I'm a lover of beautiful legs and a lady rocking leg chain on a beautiful leg gives the leg an extra beauty regardless of the skin colour.

3. Waist Chain: I am not really a lover of waist beads because it gives that eerie vibe but waist chains are in a whole different class. Waist chain unlike beads give a very classy and more beautiful look especially the dangling loosed types and it is even more beautiful when a lady puts two different colours.

4. Pierced Tongue : This fifth one is weird but the odogwus will understand wettin dey if a lady with pierced tongue use it to chew their sugar cane. Amazingly, whenever I see a lady with pierced tongue, I fight so hard not to get attracted to them cos of the bad girl vibe they give

So as a guy, what are those weird things you find very attractive on a lady?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Illegal1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
omoh........u jst lyk every tin i lyk

i can sell my family land jst to bleep a grl with waist bead.

notin turn me on reach waist bead.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
You might as well chain her legs and waist in your house so that she never leaves you...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Toks2008(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Samantha124:
You might as well chain her legs and waist in your house so that she never leaves you...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How does leaving me have anything to do with what I love on a lady?

This gender, Una don come. cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Because you have a thing for chains around her legs and waist, why not just chain her in your house?
Toks2008:

How does leaving me have anything to do with what I love on a lady?

This gender, Una don come. cheesy

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Wawelexy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
All these things you find attractive in ladies is just for you to satisfy your sexual fantasies. This is purely Olosho vibes, nothing classy about these....

The only thing that attracts me to a lady is if she's sensible... Not talking about you knowing how to solve mathematics and all that, I mean, just have an average or above average IQ...

Only few ladies posses this sha

247 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Nonexisting1: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
I don't even notice all that you mentioned except maybe the waist chain. My business with them ends with just breasts and pussy. As long as there is no obstruction to those two, I am okay if you like pierce your two eyes.

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
what's so scary about waist beads, OP is still a baby. Waist beads aren't weird, they a part of our culture, chains aren't.

The rest are probably strange cos they are copied lifestyle from the west I think.

I said what I said my ni66a

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by VinnyBaba: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Oap, NOTHING wrong in your Choice.πŸ™‚

In the Romance World, Different Things Attract Different People.🀨

There was one Babe that had BLACK LIPS that Attracted me.😯
Small (But pointed) BREASTS attracts me too!😊😊

13 Likes

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Authoreety: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I don't even notice all that you mentioned except maybe the waist chain. My business with them ends with just breasts and pussy. As long as there is no obstruction to those two, I am okay if you like pierce your two eyes.

I like this guy

16 Likes

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by izonborn098(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
How are they eating with tongue piercing, na wa

4 Likes

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Chochovini: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Apart from the first point, the rest are off points for me.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Silentgroper(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cornrows - hell yeah
folded neck- jeez, i love seeings..
cat eyes- i dnt knw how to explain this but dang, it catches my attention..
Yeah, well big bundas grin ...
Ion joke with dz one...
sometimes d voice too..
d way she speaks, d way her lip moves...
I like d way a certain girl lips on here moves while she speaks.. It's sexy

2 Likes

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by id4sho(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by yarimo(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh........u jst lyk every tin i lyk

i can sell my family land jst to bleep a grl with waist bead.

notin turn me on reach waist bead.
Some people reading your comment right now

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Toks2008(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Is lalasticlala still a moderator on nairaland?

Its been a while.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Weird.

Imagine all on a woman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 28, 2023
You're allowed to have your preferences.

2 Likes

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Gadafii: 1:54am On Sep 28, 2023
Wawelexy:
All these things you find attractive in ladies is just for you to satisfy your sexual fantasies. This is purely Olosho vibes, nothing classy about these....

The only thing that attracts me to a lady is if she's sensible... Not talking about you knowing how to solve mathematics and all that, I mean, just have an average or above average IQ...

a man needs a sensible woman with a tiny touch of olosho vibez😎

I used to despise waist beads when I was much younger, but these days, I find it appealing, I don’t like much of the keg chains and nose rings tho

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by K33fK0zaRt: 4:32am On Sep 28, 2023
Stew-pee-deity dey haunt you. Go sacrifice yourself to the gods

3 Likes

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Dshocker(m): 4:40am On Sep 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Because you have a thing for chains around her legs and waist, why not just chain her in your house?

I swear πŸ˜‚
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by skj1377(m): 4:58am On Sep 28, 2023
Some ladies have waist juju. I once undressed a lady till I got to her waist rag/beads I wanted to remove them but she informed me she will die on my bed if I do; that it prevents her from falling sick and keeps her life force in her . She was very serious about it . I lost both my erection and interest in her. Super pretty babe from some place in South South. Some like my last born again girlfriend had waist beads that can be removed while others have them for fetish reasons so it's up to the guy to know which is which.

5 Likes

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2023
In here? Mention her moniker and we will hook you up with her... grin grin grin

And I didn't know that humans have cat eyes...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Silentgroper:
Cornrows - hell yeah

folded neck- jeez, i love seeings..

cat eyes- i dnt knw how to explain this but dang, it catches my attention..

Yeah, well big bundas grin ...

Ion joke with dz one...

sometimes d voice too..

d way she speaks, d way her lip moves...

I like d way a certain girl lips on here moves while she speaks.. It's sexy
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by IjebuWarrior: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2023
All mentioned are good for mere dating, knacks and nothing more, but can NEVER marry a chic who dorns it. cool

The best sex are with Olosho & stuff. Wives are for kids & breeding. cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Luckysbab: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2023
Wawelexy:

Good one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Toks2008(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2023
skj1377:
Some ladies have waist juju. I once undressed a lady till I got to her waist rag/beads I wanted to remove them but she informed me she will die on my bed if I do; that it prevents her from falling sick and keeps her life force in her . She was very serious about it . I lost both my erection and interest in her. Super pretty babe from some place in South South. Some like my last born again girlfriend had waist beads that can be removed while others have them for fetish reasons so it's up to the guy to know which is which.

This is exactly why I prefer Waist Chains to beads.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Toks2008(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2023
Wawelexy:

No pun intended but if you dey look for ladies with high IQ, you go look tire... Especially the hot ones. It's like they did trade by bata by exchanging IQ for outward beauty.

As I wrote, no pun intended at all but this is just the truth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by austine4real(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2023
grin grin grin

The end is near

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by rezky(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2023
Toks2008:
I don't know if this is normal but I find these four things very attractive on a lady and the fourth one is really very weird.

1. Extra small Nose Stud: Personally I find most nose studs or rings very unattractive but there is something very classy about a lady rocking a pin head extra small nose stud on one side of her nose . Unlike the big nose studs, this one looks very decent and classy.

2. . Leg Chain: I'm a lover of beautiful legs and a lady rocking leg chain on a beautiful leg gives the leg an extra beauty regardless of the skin colour.

3. Waist Chain: I am not really a lover of waist beads because it gives that eerie vibe but waist chains are in a whole different class. Waist chain unlike beads give a very classy and more beautiful look especially the dangling loosed types and it is even more beautiful when a lady puts two different colours.

4. Pierced Tongue : This fifth one is weird but the odogwus will understand wettin dey if a lady with pierced tongue use it to chew their sugar cane. Amazingly, whenever I see a lady with pierced tongue, I fight so hard not to get attracted to them cos of the bad girl vibe they give

So as a guy, what are those weird things you find very attractive on a lady?

Number 4 is a No No for me., but my Love for ladies with full natural hair is heavenly.

5 Likes

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Silentgroper(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2023
[quote author=Samantha124 post=126066511]In here? Mention her moniker and we will hook you up with her... grin grin grin

And I didn't know that humans have cat eyes...
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2023
Your quote doesn't say anything.. undecided undecided undecided[quote author=Silentgroper post=126068801][/quote]
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Silentgroper(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Your quote doesn't say anything.. undecided undecided undecided
NL seems to be doing that to me or maybe it's my browser...

Let me go have some chat with mods..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]β– β– β–  / I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.