Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro (27071 Views)

"Ofe Akwu" (Igbo Version Of Banga Soup) In Five Easy Steps / How To Make Homemade Delicious Eforiro Nigerian Vegetable Soup Low Budget Style / Bachelor Way Of Celebrating Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Burgerlomo: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Not appealing @ all meanwhile cool

2 Likes

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Lumig: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
oneroflo57:
This thread was inspired by this other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4684215/efo-riro-nairalanders-delicacy-weekend

So while out today, I saw the green vegetables and decided to buy it and try my hand with efo riro

Diced leg tail kpomo and some piece of turkey

Sliced onions and peppee/tomatoes(blended)

Mountain of vegetables(shokor)

Smoked fish
Some women are angry with you already
Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
pocohantas:

I like oil, he should put more sef grin.

Ndi ofenmanu

2 Likes

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by tech18: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
oneroflo57:
Final results

Wheat(this thing hard to make oo)

Fortunately for me,It was quite tasty and my people that tasted it complimented me so.... Yippee grin grin

What do you guys think?
Criticism and compliments

And I had to take screenshots of the photos cause nairaland said the originals were too large(plus I de even manage data in the first place so e favour me)

Good,bt which type of tuwo is this? I know Semi,Eba,pounded yam,Amala...
Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Eberechi24(f): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
see husband material here. nice one. though am Igbo I can't appreciate your culinary skills less.

1 Like

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by sheylarhh(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tinalex:

See your life yen yen yen na wetin you sabi. Useful no! Excel in your so called music career MBA!!!! You are here spewing nonsense!!! No wonder na to dey follow smellos and posting left over indomie in a dirty room with panla Chic's you sabi. The guy who cooked this has 2 heads abi? You better realise your life vision/mission before you enter menopause!!!
Chai...u get bad mouth o, see how u take finish d guy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by loverboys: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nice 1 guy

1 Like

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Airforce1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tinalex:

See your life yen yen yen na wetin you sabi. Useful no! Excel in your so called music career MBA!!!! You are here spewing nonsense!!! No wonder na to dey follow smellos and posting left over indomie in a dirty room with panla Chic's you sabi. The guy who cooked this has 2 heads abi? You better realise your life vision/mission before you enter menopause!!!

After reading the bolded, I realised you're just a poor illiterate.

I'm done

1 Like

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Tinalex(f): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70660576:
CORRECT GUY!
Now, you make us hungry!
This is the one we posted on the food section some days back.(Pounded yam, efo-riro and goat meat!)
You did as good as a woman oneroflo57.
Keep it up man!
Hmmmnnn...its been long I had this oooo choi!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70660576:
CORRECT GUY!
Now, you make us hungry!
This is the one we posted on the food section some days back.(Pounded yam, efo-riro and goat meat!)
You did as good as a woman oneroflo57.
Keep it up man!
this looks like a a meal served at an owambe. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Jay5mie: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
See pepper shocked

1 Like

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by bluefilm: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
I don't like the look of this concoction in any way at all. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Tinalex(f): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Airforce1:

After reading the bolded, I realised you're just a poor illiterate.

I'm done
Hehnnnn....how can you be done? Please come back here let this poor illiterate finish you, idiot without vision!!!! I am waiting oooo

8 Likes

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Ifelover(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
its not bad you putting whole crayfish but if you wanna feel the sweet aroma of crayfish (silentworker) grind it to powdery then add in drops and in excess. thank me later shocked

4 Likes

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by gurunlocker: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
missiret:
Firstly, you tried but from the last picture, it showed u didnt put the efo inside hot water b4 adding it to the stew

Wow! I shake yansh for you o..... You na pro cook to know that from the picture and he even confirm it.

1 Like

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
booqee:
this looks like a a meal served at an owambe. grin cheesy
Hahaha wink cheesy, that is what we do sis....obviously!
We make our money from Owambe!
Good life! cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Airforce1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tinalex:

Hehnnnn....how can you be done? Please come back here let this poor illiterate finish you, idiot without vision!!!! I am waiting oooo

Your own vision must be trolling on Airforce 1 on nairaland ? grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Tinalex(f): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
sheylarhh:

Chai...u get bad mouth o, see how u take finish d guy grin
The guy is so annoying, he will be here flaunting his gullibility till the day he did same to my side. The stupid boy spewed nonsense on top my opinion, he never see chumchin!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Airforce1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tinalex:

The guy is so annoying, he will be here flaunting his gullibility till the day he did same to my side. The stupid boy spewed nonsense on top my opinion, he never see chumchin!!!

Your papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tinalex:

Hmmmnnn...its been long I had this oooo choi!!!
You are invited and we will want you to come with our paddy of life, Airforce1.
Both of you should come and settle your differences with some plates of pounded yam with efo riro and some barbecue fish, chicken and fries as take away!
That sounds good right?! wink wink

Modify : Hey, you guys STOP already.
Life is too short for binkering and quarrel o.
MAKE love, NOT war!

Modify again: Chai!
They continue below again....oh noooo
Tinaflex and our paddy Airforce1, e don do abegii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Tinalex(f): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Airforce1:

Your own vision must be trolling on Airforce 1 on nairaland ? grin cheesy cheesy
Who are you flashing teeth for?with your brown teeth from a dead brain! Yes that's my vision, I gat your time!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Tinalex(f): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70661154:

Both of you should come and settle your differences with some plates of pounded yam with efo riro and some barbecue fish, chicken and fries as take away!
Go jare...I don't roll with dead brain boys biko. Will def come alone!!

1 Like

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Tinalex(f): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
post=70661154:

Hey, you guys STOP already.
Life is too short for binkering and quarrel o.
MAKE love, NOT war!
I know but the boy is so annoying he feels he can just spew nonsense on anyone as he likes, I just want to put him in his place jor....egbon manna I hail jare

2 Likes

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
As usual some sexist cretins will absolve him from blame because he's a "man".
Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Airforce1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tinalex:

Who are you flashing teeth for? with your brown teeth from a dead brain! Yes that's my vision, I gat your time!!!

Teeth from a dead brain ?

You no go school at all .

1 Like

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by freshboy88(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
zinnyzee:
Oil is too much.

And where is the locust bean?

I was abt asking that ooo. eforiro without iru is like burger without beef or kunu without ginger wink wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tinalex:

Go jare...I don't roll with dead brain boys biko. Will def come alone!!
Two is company.
Bring him along o.
It will be more fun pleeeaasseeee! wink cheesy
Both of you are great guys!
And pleaseeeee, its enough guys!
We are on a good thread o.
Good life! wink
Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
freshboy88:

I was abt asking that ooo. eforiro without iru is like burger without beef or kunu without ginger wink wink cheesy cheesy
Lols... Iru is bae.
Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Airforce1:
Why man go dey cook when women full everywhere

Na better life you dey live so?

The way you view women as cooking machines, same way your daughters shall be viewed as cooking machines.

Don't go and cook.

7 Likes

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Tinalex(f): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Airforce1:

Your papa
Lol...as usual always showing how dead his brain is. My papa as in? grin grin grin grin representing the small boy that you is grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Tinalex(f): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lols... Iru is bae.
Iru is bae oooo

1 Like

Re: A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro by Airforce1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tinalex:

Lol...as usual always showing how dead his brain is. My papa as in? grin grin grin grin representing the small boy that you is grin grin grin grin

You for just say you wan get my attention and I go understand...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would A Subway Be Sucessful In Nigeria? / How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area? / Keisuke Yamada Makes Banana Sculptures Using Toothpick & Spoon[

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.