Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

For The GYMERS!!! Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day.` - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The GYMERS!!! Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day.` (1932 Views)

Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Memes That Will Make Your Day / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The GYMERS!!! Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day.` by daviesblaze(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Some people think th gym is a place you get all serious and squeezing your face like shit that was strucked by thunder.

But that's actually not true. the gym is a place you meet different kind of people with their different behavior they are likely to exhibit when they are stressed. most times you find this quite funny. especially for lovers with dark humor.

Here are a few gym memes i compiled. i hope it makes your day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The GYMERS!!! Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day.` by daviesblaze(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: For The GYMERS!!! Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day.` by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
depressing

1 Like

Re: For The GYMERS!!! Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day.` by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lolzz.. So my Spalding bball was delivered today since i ordered with jumia. The delivery guy reminded me i'm getting fat.. Funny but true. Still can't find time to the gym & as if the devil hasn't tried enough my headphone broke a couple of days back but since bball is here i got enough motivation to start.... Anyway lemme drop something for u Op.

4 Likes

Re: For The GYMERS!!! Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day.` by daviesblaze(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2018
dairykidd:
Lolzz.. So my Spalding bball was delivered today since i ordered with jumia. The delivery guy reminded me i'm getting fat.. Funny but true. Still can't find time to the gym & as if the devil hasn't tried enough my headphone broke a couple of days back but since bball is here i got enough motivation to start.... Anyway lemme drop something for u Op.

lol, more drops

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The GYMERS!!! Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day.` by daviesblaze(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2018
another

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The GYMERS!!! Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day.` by Uglymugg: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2018
Nah, this is terrible.

1 Like

Re: For The GYMERS!!! Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day.` by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2018
Lolzz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The GYMERS!!! Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day.` by daviesblaze(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
dairykidd:
Lolzz

Last one got me cracking. grin grin grin

More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The GYMERS!!! Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day.` by Diablo22(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Biko, Wetin this post dey find for romanceland?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Depressed After Her Nudes With Her Face Hits The Internet [photos] / New Style To Used For Your Girl Friend In 2019 I Believe You Will Like Number 4 / Ladies, This Is How To Pay Deadbeat Dads With Their Own Coins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.