Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym (125882 Views)

So I Decided To Shook Her today / Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Breakingfamous: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nigerian slay queen Doctor and rapper, Cherry took her 'Brezking' to the gym and this happened.....

She was working out with gym instructor but made the young fitness model and instructor to lose concentration because of the way she was shaking boobs up and down, trying to seduce the guy.

Cherry Entafield is known for always shaking chest. The gym instructor was carried away.

Watch the videos below and see reactions after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/somi-val-loses-concentration-as-cherry.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Breakingfamous: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
The lady gets blasted

Watch the video HERE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by EbukaHades10(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
All these people that will go to gym to "play" instead of working out.

20 Likes

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
Very UGLY LADY

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
who wears jeans to work out ffs undecided

164 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by corenewsonline: 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
THIS IS ONE REASON MY WIFE WILL NOT HIT THE GYM OR HAVE A PERSONAL GYM INSTRUCTOR. I WILL BE HER INSTRUCTOR AT HOME grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Biglittlelois(f): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
I do not know why guys with muscles everywhere doesn't freek me undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by ayatt(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
Whats the offence of the lady??

1 Like

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Sisqoman(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
She won't give you the ass

5 Likes

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin grin

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Yuceeluv(f): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nawa o...is that pure water satchet i'm seeing? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Greatidonis: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
A so them go dey Bleep other people wifes...

2 Likes

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by kel4soft: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
So this made a front page?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by DarkJeddi(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
I didn't know ripped jeans are worn to the gym.. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Common sight in all these lekki gyms

Runs girls working out like mad these days

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by luminouz(m): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Wait til u see me babe!!!
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Naijaguy123: 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2019

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Them dey wear Jean go gym??

3 Likes

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by yeman2012(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
op what is the name of the movie?

6 Likes

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by TANID(m): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hmmmm! It's Not Easy O o o
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Akabuking: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Op, get brain you no gree.

5 Likes

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Ayobami7(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mumu Op

3 Likes

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by OtunbaChibok(m): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Pure acting... Who wears a jean trouser to a gym

7 Likes

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by GTFO(f): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Preferences Differs.. ya know!

2 Likes

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Cadec007(m): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:
please let it not move you...... I no kuku get muscle....
Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by GTFO(f): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
OtunbaChibok:
Pure acting... Who wears a jean trouser to a gym

make Dem dey stunt 'emselves !!

Im even yet to see the "Slay Queen" for the pishure cry

4 Likes

Re: Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym by Olanipekun1: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:
not till you got banged grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

200 Cute Names To Call Your Boyfriend / Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens" / When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.