Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah (6837 Views)

CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir / Eid al-Fitr: Kalu Breaks Fast With Muslims In Umuahia, Donates Cash, Food Items / CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Firebomber: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
EmirAbj:

Your pastors are useless to the extent that dey won't peach what is there in your bibles, Jesus self said you should use sword according to your new testament... Or I should quote the place for you where Jesus said he will kill his enemies with sword??

Lolz. You still go about showing the foolishness of your useless imam what a shame. So your imam is so braindead to the extent of lacking wisdom and understanding to compend.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Firebomber: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
ollah2:

Go and 're read your bible. But this time with a working Brian

Lol... You mean the quranic version of the bible. Hopeless Muslim
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by Firebomber: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
ollah2:

We learn from Genesis 21:14-21 that "Abraham took some food and a skin of water and gave them to Hagar. He set them on her shoulders and then sent her off with the boy [Ishmael]. She [Hagar] went on her way and wandered in the desert of Beersheba. When the water in the skin was gone, she put the boy under one of the bushes. Then she went off and sat down nearby, about a bowshot away, for she thought, “I cannot watch the boy die.” And as she sat there nearby, she began to sob. God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there. 18Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.” Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink. God was with the boy as he grew up. He lived in the desert and became an archer. While he was living in the Desert of Paran, his mother got a wife for him from Egypt”

Paran of Mecca to be where Hagar cried for water for her son Ishmael, and the well of zamzam in Mecca as the miraculous well that saved Ishmael's life and consider it sacred for that reason. Furthermore, Mecca is referred to by its ancient name Bacca in both the Muslim scripture (HQ 3:96) and in the Bible (Psalm 84:5-6) HQ 3:96 says, “The first house (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka; full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings.” While Psalm 84:5-6 reads, “Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a spring…” The sacred ‘spring’ of the well of Zamzam in Bacca/Mecca is well known.

Quit your hate. It will only destroy you

Lolz. It not about the cubic box again it now about a well. You people are indeed sick.
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by EmirAbj: 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz. You still go about showing the foolishness of your useless imam what a shame. So your imam is so braindead to the extent of lacking wisdom and understanding to compend.

As stupid as you and your pastor's are, Jesus ur god said he came with sword

Matthew 10:34 New International Version (NIV)
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring
peace to the earth. I did not come to bring
peace, but a sword .
Re: CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah by EmirAbj: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz, see this fool born by a bastard. I guess you are so dumb to reason. Since the dog use by sango worshiper to perform ritual was created by your god i guess they are performing the ritual to your God to. Mumu.

You should have tell me the father Abraham sacrifice similarity with the useless ritual you people are doing.

So the rams using in Old Testament of your bibles was provided by satan right, Wallahi you need medical attention at Psychiatric Hospital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Message To Churches. / The Queen Of Heaven / Why are these 16 verses removed from NIV Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.