Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' (31448 Views)

Nigeria Won’t Float Naira, Emefiele Tells IMF, World Bank / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Omeokachie: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2018
The hand of Okupe, the voice of OBJ.

If you know, then you know...

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by BuhariM(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2018
docadams:
This tower of PDP won't stand for long

Definitely, party built on the rock of deceit

Cc lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by egbabiekperemo1: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2018
MrMcJay:

Atiku contest Presidential primaries under SDP in 1992, Abiola defeated him, Kingibe was second.

Atiku contested the Presidential election in 2007, Yar'Adua beat him.

CPC was a regional party like AC, Buhari contested under CPC in 2011 and got 12M votes. Atiku contested Presidential primaries in PDP, GEJ trounced him. Atiku didn't go past primaries.

He further contested under APC in 2015, Buhari destroyed him.

What you should ask yourself is why Buhari under CPC a regional party beat Atiku under another regional party in Atiku's home state. Buhari had 1000% of Atiku's votes.

Now, all Atiku needs is final burial. People like you are political undertakers, your job is to ensure he's politically embalmed and buried. Same thing you did to GEJ.

I want PDP to field Atiku so that he'll get befitting political burial and you'll shut up forever.

All those times u mentioned buhari polling millions of votes, he still had lots of goodwill. Now can nt be the same, because his goodwill has radically gone down due to d massive hunger in the land. Buhari no longer has a massive goodwill in the north like the previous times so therefore he will never be able to garner massive votez in 2019 election like he did in previous years.

Try to have an analytic and logical mindset.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Butterflyle0: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2018
tomakint:

You really have eyes that see, as far as Nigeria of today is concerned, only an internationally connected, detrabilized Fulani man with vested business interests spread across the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria can take Nigeria out this current political logjam Buhari has plunged us into, his name is Atiku Abubakar!

Does Atikus international connection include USA? grin

Atiku can never be president because he is wanted in USA to serve jail time.

International connection ko, intercontinental connection ni.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Butterflyle0: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

All those times u mentioned buhari polling millions of votes, he still had lots of goodwill. Now can nt be the same, because his goodwill has radically gone down due to d massive hunger in the land. Buhari no longer has a massive goodwill in the north like the previous times so therefore he will never be able to garner massive votez in 2019 election like he did in previous years.

Try to have an analytic and logical mindset.

Oga Buhari will get much more votes than he did in 2015.

I know you are trying to placate your high blood pressure against this fact which is why you keep repeating this nonsense to yourself.

PMB is a movement and 2019 issagoal

9 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by egbabiekperemo1: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Oga Buhari will get much more votes than he did in 2015.

I know you are trying to placate your high blood pressure against this fact which is why you keep repeating this nonsense to yourself.

PMB is a movement and 2019 issagoal

You have not responded to my points with facts, you have only responded like a brainwashed zombie and dingbats which all apc rats can be aptly identified as.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Butterflyle0: 8:00am On Aug 21, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

You have not responded to my points with facts, you have only responded like a brainwashed zombie and dingbats which all apc rats can be aptly identified as.

You made no points. Just emotional rants wailers and with their idiocy riddled DNA are known for.

7 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by BruncleZuma: 8:40am On Aug 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
Okupe is certified fool ...show me one of Atikus business that has ever failed and I will show you ten of Sarakis that have failed

Question, what does Buhari do for a living? Asides being paid for his treasonous affair of 1984.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Sannisege: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2018
jerryunit48:
All he is saying is ...Saraki all the way
Mumu he indirectly said Nigeria will become history if saraki rules

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by emeka2847: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2018
You mean too wants to be President? Wonders shall never end o
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Sannisege: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2018
jumobi1:
He said If Saraki rules, Nigeria will make history by becoming history. I think he threw shade at both of them.
You get sense

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by udemzyudex(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2018
This same man that said pdp will rule for 60 years, anyway that's is one useless opinion.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by skytouch2(f): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2018
APC and hate speech are 5 and 6
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by spiritedtete: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2018
Olulizabeth:
We need a president like atiku....falling in love with him recently upon discovering his past journey(biography)

Wake up From that Mirage please...

Biography is created to sing praises. Even Hitler has a very fine biography.

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Butterflyle0: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2018
skytouch2:
APC and hate speech are 5 and 6

Are you suffering from Diarrhea of the brain? What concerns APC here? This is strictly a PDP matter.

Doyin is PDP, Atiku is PDP and so is saraki.

If they want to shoot hate speeches at each other how does that concern APC?

5 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by AtikuNetwork: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2018
What manner of slander is this? Atiku has shown and proved himself in the corporate world. Saraki is no match please. This false attempt to rebrand Saraki as what he is not is going too far. Atiku needs no introduction as a quintessential administrator. In comparison please what has Saraki achieved in his private capacity as an administrator. Enough of this false hype please.

10 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by frowland(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
Okupe is certified fool ...show me one of Atikus business that has ever failed and I will show you ten of Sarakis that have failed

Well, none of my business if he is a fool or not and it seems you did not understand what he wrote.. read again and this time pay great attention to details.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by midolian(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2018
tomakint:

You really have eyes that see, as far as Nigeria of today is concerned, only an internationally connected, detrabilized Fulani man with vested business interests spread across the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria can take Nigeria out this current political logjam Buhari has plunged us into, his name is Atiku Abubakar!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tomatiku, my broda. How are you today?

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by wilsonm(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2018
politics is a dirty game.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Butterflyle0: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
What manner of slander is this? Atiku has shown and proved himself in the corporate world. Saraki is no match please. This false attempt to rebrand Saraki as what he is not is going too far. Atiku needs no introduction as a quintessential administrator. In comparison please what has Saraki achieved in his private capacity as an administrator. Enough of this false hype please.

Remember on the other thread it was Kwankwaso against the other PDP presidential candidates?

Now its Atiku against Saraki. All in the same PDP grin

Your implosion is imminent and I will be watching it happen with my popcorn in hand cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/438701bb3948e1930f853db0d8f2f42d/tenor.gif?itemid=11983844[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by bluecircle470: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2018
Olulizabeth:
We need a president like atiku....falling in love with him recently upon discovering his past journey(biography)

God forbid!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by alizma: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2018
Pls what kind of history is xxxxxorxxx?
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by seunmsg(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2018
Mesujamba for president grin grin grin

All these PDP clowns won't kill somebody.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2018
Tyrannical governance, a legacy brought by since 1999 by pdp then adopted by apc
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by uchman101: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2018
We all know that Okupe is the Mouth Piece of Obasanjor...not surprise. Mumu man

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2018
We the BMC are just OBSERVING.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by babsthegreat: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2018
Okupe shut up

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Oblang(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2018
Same way kwara is making history...

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2018
uchman101:
We all know that Okupe is the Mouth Piece of Obasanjor...not surprise. Mumu man
Yea,that cannot stop Atiku from ruling republic of biafra.
now that mazi is dead.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2018
This PDP I'm seeing will soon scatter again.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2018
all nig politicians are THIEVES including buhari, but atiku is a FAR BETTER MANAGER than buhari who's proved to be a gross WASTE of my vote!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Japan For 7th Tokyo International Conference / Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola / Oshiomhole: Atiku Will Get 45,000 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.