Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' (31446 Views)

Nigeria Won’t Float Naira, Emefiele Tells IMF, World Bank / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by bluefilm: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2018
Looters are re-aligning to re-strategize on how to loot some more.

Stupid, dumb and ignorant lazy youths are on nairaland page this early morning arguing on who will be a better leader looter.

Una never even see anything sef. lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by positivelord: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
Okupe is certified fool ...show me one of Atikus business that has ever failed and I will show you ten of Sarakis that have failed

you deserve an accolade ..wow

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2018
This PDP I'm seeing will soon scatter again.
The heavy weights here are just too much.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by zinizta: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2018
jerryunit48:
All he is saying is ...Saraki all the way

nope... read again... the man placed a puzzle in his comments

If Atiku rules Nigeria for 1 day, it will take us 10 years to recover.

If Saraki rules for a day, Nigeria will (bxexcxoxmxe) MAKE
history

take the bolded... eliminate the 'X'... you will get 'Become' ....now substitute for 'Make' in the above sentence which should correctly read as follows :

If Saraki rules for a day, Nigeria will become history

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Bhol28: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2018
docadams:
This tower of PDP won't stand for long
How can it,all of them are desperate to become president,they all ran away from APC because they believe individually that pdp ticket is sure.Those that stayed loyal with pdp have also been talking tough against the returnee betrayers.Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by namio10: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2018
BuhariM:
Former special assistant to former president Goodluck Jonathan, Mr Doyin Okupe has said it will take Nigeria 10 years to recover if Atiku Abubakar rules for a day.

According to the former presidential aide, the country recovery from a one day rule of the former vice president would be 10 days.

However he stated that Nigeria will make history, if it is ruled by senate president Bukola Saraki. The former presidential aide said this via his twitter handle on Monday evening

http://ishowinfo..com/2018/08/nigeria-wont-recover-for-10-years-if.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1031579825369178112

Only the extremist Islamists in Nigeria can dispute Okupe's stance here.

Buhari and Atiku are two sides of the same coin.

Young and Well-educated Saraki is in the most favoured position now to become president of Nigeria if the country is not run by Islamists
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2018
lezan:
Na wao Alhaji Atiku this is so much denting on your personality. For that guy to have said this even under same roof, sure he knows what he is saying. It’s better we remain where we are than return to Egypt. No to Atiku! No be me talk am o.. Na Doyin Okupe o!

Exercise logic in your discourse
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by kabillion(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2018
Killer punch. Even devil won't tolerate this in hell. Tooooooo harsh. Shai!
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Slimsly100(f): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2018
Gbogbo won l'ole undecided
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2018
Only madmen will even mention Saraki and the possibility of presidency in the same statement. But then, what am I saying ? Nigeria is filled with mad people.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by ACE1010: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2018
BuhariM:
Former special assistant to former president Goodluck Jonathan, Mr Doyin Okupe has said it will take Nigeria 10 years to recover if Atiku Abubakar rules for a day.

According to the former presidential aide, the country recovery from a one day rule of the former vice president would be 10 days.

However he stated that Nigeria will make history, if it is ruled by senate president Bukola Saraki. The former presidential aide said this via his twitter handle on Monday evening

http://ishowinfo..com/2018/08/nigeria-wont-recover-for-10-years-if.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1031579825369178112

All I know is that both of them are thieves..... Anyway that's none of my business.... Thieves have been in power since independence

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2018
I don’t really know when some of you guys commenting on this forum where born but let me say this “on a free fair and credible election Saraki and Atiku cannot I repeat cannot win a sick incapacitated Buhari laying down in a sick bed in London . The only way to stop Buhari , is to stop him from contesting and that is what politicians who know the truth are trying hard to do.
I assure you guys it is going to hit PDP like a Hiroshima, the first Hiroshima in 2015 was light this second Hiroshima will end the PDP. I have watched carefully and I can say that when it comes to elections APC are better planners . PDP rigging mechanism is something obvious and stupid but I think APC is really trying to be smarter with their rigging mechanisms . After the elections I will repost this comment.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by tunary(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2018
Corruption is even written all over him with his ugly phase
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Butterflyle0: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2018
namio10:

Only the extremist Islamists in Nigeria can dispute Okupe's stance here.

Buhari and Atiku are two sides of the same coin.

Young and Well-educated Saraki is in the most favoured position now to become president of Nigeria if the country is not run by Islamists

Oga read that okupes post again. He sees Saraki as worse than Atiku.

He said if Saraki rules Nigeria will become history. Check the words In bracket.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by OVIHINNO(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2018
tomakint:

If I were you I will cover my face in shame for still marketing a bad product as Buhari despite what he had turned Nigeria into for the past 3 years and what he is still doing to us, perhaps some of you despicable lots are not humans after all.....see funny questions, 2019 will set the record straight for you. INEC will be pummeled by the Senate to stop rigging for your god, Buhari and then we shall see what will become of him in 19 Northern States. Obviously, Atiku will floor him in all the Northcentral states and get a huge chunk in the 6 Northeastern states, Buhari only has Northwest States to dance shaku shaku and all will be history. Buhari is gone......bookmark this for 2019
Ignorance is like a plague. Cure yourself of it

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by kitaatita: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2018
Z4Gardell:
I don’t really know when some of you guys commenting on this forum where born but let me say this “on a free fair and credible election Saraki and Atiku cannot I repeat cannot win a sick incapacitated Buhari laying down in a sick bed in London . The only way to stop Buhari , is to stop him from contesting and that is what politicians who know the truth are trying hard to do.
I assure you guys it is going to hit PDP like a Hiroshima, the first Hiroshima in 2015 was light this second Hiroshima will end the PDP. I have watched carefully and I can say that when it comes to elections APC are better planners . PDP rigging mechanism is something obvious and stupid but I think APC is really trying to be smarter with their rigging mechanisms . After the elections I will repost this comment.

You couldn't have said it better but I don't know where several Nigerians borrowed their brains from. They can't analyse the political dynamics. PDP IS NOISIER

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by OVIHINNO(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2018
tomakint:

If I were you I will cover my face in shame for still marketing a bad product as Buhari despite what he had turned Nigeria into for the past 3 years and what he is still doing to us, perhaps some of you despicable lots are not humans after all.....see funny questions, 2019 will set the record straight for you. INEC will be pummeled by the Senate to stop rigging for your god, Buhari and then we shall see what will become of him in 19 Northern States. Obviously, Atiku will floor him in all the Northcentral states and get a huge chunk in the 6 Northeastern states, Buhari only has Northwest States to dance shaku shaku and all will be history. Buhari is gone......bookmark this for 2019
Ignorance is like a plague. Cure yourself of it[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by gabicon: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2018
Lol, Saraki should rule Nigeria the same way he ruled Kwara state abi. Secondly we need leader's not ruler's, there is a distinct difference.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by farem: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2018
hmm

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by tiredoflife(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2018
MrMcJay:

I'll ignore the insults in your post. It's as a result of your frustration at apparent failure staring at you in the face. Why do you think PDP and GEJ wanted Atiku to contest against GEJ and not Buhari?

Now, let me cure your ignorance.

Atiku contested Presidential primaries under SDP on 92 and stepped down for Mko. He contested in 07, 11 and 15. All those times, he was beaten.

Since Atiku had problems with OBJ, he has never won an election in his home state of Adamawa. In fact, in 2007 Presidential elections, Adamawa gave Yar'Adua more than 500k votes and 300k votes to Buhari, meanwhile Atiku got only 30k votes in his home state. This is despite the fact that he was a sitting Vice President.

Now, someone that got 30k in Adamawa last time is the one you're banking on to deliver Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe?

Mark my words, if Atiku flies PDP flag in 2019, Buhari would get at least 6M votes higher than Atiku.

Nigerian elections are not won by the number of votes but by 2/3 majority

With all ur stance I thought by now u should know this

6 million votes in northwest can't make u the President
2/3 majority in all the zones is what makes u the President

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Cardozzo(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2018
jumobi1:
He said If Saraki rules, Nigeria will make history by becoming history. I think he threw shade at both of them.

The only one who seem to Read to understand... He shaded the both of them....
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Dinho20(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2018
BUHARI IS USING 2023 ELECTION TO DECEIVE IBOS, NOT KNOWING THAT HE IS PLANNING TO
INSTALL WICKED TINUBU AS PRESIDENT COMES 2023. THEIR EVIL PLANS HAVE BEEN
EXPOSED.
IGBOS CAN NOW SEE THAT BUHARI IS VERY WICKED, HE WANTS TO USE IBOS TO ACHIEVE
HIS SECOND TERM BID AND DUMP THEM, THANK YOU SARAKI FOR EXPOSING THE EVIL
PLANS OF BUHARI AND TINUBU. IGBOS ARE NOW WISE. BUHARI IS THE ENEMY OF IGBOS.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by murmee: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2018
MrMcJay:

I'll ignore the insults in your post. It's as a result of your frustration at apparent failure staring at you in the face. Why do you think PDP and GEJ wanted Atiku to contest against GEJ and not Buhari?

Now, let me cure your ignorance.

Atiku contested Presidential primaries under SDP on 92 and stepped down for Mko. He contested in 07, 11 and 15. All those times, he was beaten.

Since Atiku had problems with OBJ, he has never won an election in his home state of Adamawa. In fact, in 2007 Presidential elections, Adamawa gave Yar'Adua more than 500k votes and 300k votes to Buhari, meanwhile Atiku got only 30k votes in his home state. This is despite the fact that he was a sitting Vice President.

Now, someone that got 30k in Adamawa last time is the one you're banking on to deliver Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe?

Mark my words, if Atiku flies PDP flag in 2019, Buhari would get at least 6M votes higher than Atiku.

MrMacJay, I like the way you write.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by supereagle(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2018

History of lootocracy. Go and ask the depositors of SGBN and Kwara State. Nigeria will be looted dry.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by murmee: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2018
Ratello:

I will educate you this last time and that would be all. You said Atiku contested in 07, 11 and 15 obviously you were not in Nigeria back then to understand that Atiku till date only emerged a Presidential aspirant under AC (a regional party from Southwest extract) in 2007 only till date and never made it through in the primaries in 2011 and 2015 for many obvious reasons. You also bluffed when you said he lost his homestate to Yaradua and Buhari in 2007, grin grin the question still comes to you, under what party did he contest on? AC, a more like a southwestern party compared to a National Party like PDP Yaradua was contesting under and another established National party, ANPP, Buhari was contesting under? Try to study your politics 101 next time before you jump into erroneous conclusion. Thank you for your time but no thanks. If Atiku emerge under a National party as PDP on October 6 at the primaries then let's wait and see how 2019 elections will pan out, enough said.
Ratello versus MrMacJay. Two good writers. I'm enjoying the debate!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by buharitill2023: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2018
tomakint:

has atiku ever won his local government since he has be contesting?
Can he win even Benue state.
Okupe said just to rule for one day Nigeria as a country will miss.
But the buhari you hate bring Nigeria out from the dungeon within a year.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by buharitill2023: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2018
BecomeALandLord:
This PDP I'm seeing will soon scatter again.
The heavy weights here are just too much.
heavyweights that can't win their various state.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by ironheart(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2018
MrMcJay:
Outside politics, Saraki has never run a single honest enterprise. He has no business aside politics and all his investments are purchased with suspicious earnings. Anywhere stolen funds and fraudulent properties are mentioned, he would be an RSVP there. That's why his name was underlined in the Panama Papers scandal.

Atiku on the other hand was gazetted as a thief by Obasanjo. I mean published in a Federal Government Gazette. grin
Despite this eternal indictment, he is a very astute businessman with a chain of successful businesses. He retired as a Customs officer and the capital used to set up his business sure didn't come from his pension.

It's a case of a part time thief and a full time thief both arguing over the exclusive rights to steal.
Bros teach me how to talk like you It's a case of a part time thief and a full time thief both arguing over the exclusive rights to steal.

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2018
Olulizabeth:
We need a president like atiku....falling in love with him recently upon discovering his past journey(biography)

Did you also discover that he is an unrepentant homosexual? And as I long as I remain on my throne in Ijebu & rule over the affairs of Nigeria, Atiku will only become the Nigerian President in his shattered dream.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by konoplyanka: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2018
ironheart:
Bros teach me how to talk like you It's a case of a part time thief and a full time thief both arguing over the exclusive rights to steal.

I swear that's the best comment I've read on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by murmee: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2018
ironheart:
MrMacJay has won the debate! A round of applause and I million Gbosas for him!

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' by Drabrah(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2018
See coding grin grin grin
Nigeria ll bcom (b x e x c x o x m x e ) hx.
Agbaya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola / 2019: What Will Happen If Buhari Does Not Seek Re-election – Governor Bello / Oshiomhole: Atiku Will Get 45,000 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.