Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Confused: Does This Mean She Like Me Or What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused: Does This Mean She Like Me Or What (1256 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused: Does This Mean She Like Me Or What by tflow2(m): 3:42am On Mar 31, 2007
To start with, I want you all to note that I am not a newbie or novice in the game OK?, OK

Well, I just moved into this place and I have made some friends, a few girls too, but there is this really attractive girl I keep noticing, everytime I see her, I feel a push to go "ahead" but my feet wouldn't comply, well boy must to continue life jare, I bone face.

Then this party comes up and everyone in the hood is really excited and all, there is an all night dance. As baba God don see sey I like the girl, we come jam for the party, and before I knew it we were dancing and when I say Dancing, it was something else, I mean, the girl was all over me and having drunk too many bottles and used my special "medicine" before coming to the party, I was not going to be out done, so lets just say we were glued together the whole night, gosh, it got to a point, it was so erotic and damn, I had a gigantic erection and didn't hide it from her, she noticed and teased even more, well, all eyes were on us all through the night, and alot of guys (even her brother and boy friend) thought SOMETHING would definitely happen later on, you know after party now,

But sha, as fate would have it, nothing happened, she suddenly disappeared that night and I didn't see her for the next three days or so, the next time I saw her I tried to catch her eye and I was smiling as I walked up to her to chat her up, ask where she went after the party and all, but to my surprise, she saw me and just bone face and continued talking to her friend, Gosh, since then, I would see her sometimes and she would smile at me, wave or say Hi, and sometimes, she would be totally cold and make you feel so little, whats up with her, does she have a kind of mood swing everytime or what?,
Re: Confused: Does This Mean She Like Me Or What by Ekoja(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2007
man, i feel for you but I think you presented yourself wrongly to her! It could be three things here;
1. Either she got the wrong first impression of who you are presenting to her, (Man, how could you loose your damn mind to get arosed on a night like that)! or She really wanted a taste of your flavour and yet never got a chance to.
2. She might also be the attitude type of girl. If she is, trust me, its gonna be hard for you to make it through! But if you hang on atilttle more you might be able to win her again but this time, watch your zipper and work with it! Finally,
3. Maybe she just wanted to simply have fun that night without having after parties or dating. Or she might just want you to work it her way and by her rules, There you have to watch it cuz if you get her by her own rules, those same rules will work you out!

Just watch it pal,
Re: Confused: Does This Mean She Like Me Or What by cuteass1(f): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2007
t-flow:

To start with, I want you all to note that I am not a newbie or novice in the game OK?, OK

all eyes were on us all through the night, and a lot of guys (even her brother and boy friend) thought SOMETHING would definitely happen later on, you know after party now,

well let me give you the benefit of doubt and ask before i jump into conclusion.
so dear?? did i get you right?? her boyfriend??

if that is the case, i mean if you said her boyfriend, then i wonder what in the whole wide world you're drooling after her for. Aren't there girlsĀ  enough that you want to steal/snatch away someone else's girl. i don't appreciate guys that see it wise to chase after taken-girls angry

BUT

if the boyfriend you wrote stood for something else, then my answer for you is that you don't know what you're doing wink

you said you were neither a novice nor a newbie?? well in my dictionary only one of the mentioned would sit back on there chairs and expect the girl to automaticallycome to them (i know some do, but obviously she isn't one of them)

maybe her behavour is due to the fact that you haven't shown interest and yet you want her to be yours wink
you haven't made your decisions clear and you want her to smell her fingers and know you want her, and you claim "old in the business", na wa ooh

well its either you think you're a wizard or your number 7 is missing lolgrin

you have to tell the girl how you feel, now is not the time to play big boy (manna doesn't fall from heaven, you know), try your best at winning her, if you're not a newbie then you should know how to sweep a lady off her feet

and if at the long run, you find out its not happening, then pick back your pride and move on

and moving on, i mean if she continues with her i'm-in-a-good-mood-today-but-not-tomorrow mood then ignore her at all times, even when she says hello, ignore her jare

you're not her spare key that she can come and pick when she wants and when she doesn'tfeel like, you automatically become invisible

but you gotta try first dear wink
Re: Confused: Does This Mean She Like Me Or What by adeboo(f): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2007
Sweetie what did you expect? She probably didnt recognise you seeing that she was drunk going to the party.

But maybe she doesnt wanna be seen talking to you in public but might enjoy your converstaion in private.

I SAY SHE DOESNT EXACTLY ACT LIKE SOMEONE WHO LIKES YOU.
Re: Confused: Does This Mean She Like Me Or What by ugodaniel(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2007
Hahahahehehe, i like the part about gigantic erection and all, lol

Well, the girls attitude to you may be due to the fact that she doesnt really like you to the extent of wanting to go out with you or hang out.

Her actions that party night may be due to her drunken state. Probably, she may not even know who she was dancing with.

Alcohol can be a biatch sometimes!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) / Should I Accept His Offer? / Have You Ever Been On A Blind Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.