Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) (9132 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2018
My take is that you rushed into the relationship on the rebound (2 months? after breaking up). You need to give your heart some love. Heal from the now double break up, get to discovering your self and doing things alone. When you like yourself enough, you would know what you want in a woman and find that person
I strongly think you are not ready for marriage (even though I don't know why I think so)
Some people also come into our lives to show us what we don't want in a life partner. So give her blessings for showing you this, and appreciate the good you had with her, and move on
Bitterness is a no no
Have a happy life ahead

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by SirMichael1: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2018
ordainbuzz:
My guy, forget all these gals, always looking for the highest bidder.Unfortunately there always come back begging and crying, I believe there's a better one ahead bro.move one

...girls
...they

Your English is pathetic!
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by zenith4biz(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2018
SirMichael1:

...girls
...they

I guess your bank account has been credited now

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Alexbay110: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2018
Whiten ur teeth with the best teeth whitening product

Most effective, imported, safe, and affordable

Pay on delivery only in Lagos, PH, Abuja and Benin

To order and for enquiry, ad video, call or whatsap us

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by ordainbuzz(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2018
SirMichael1:

...girls
...they

lipsrsealed undecided did u actually contributed to the topic, or you came to spot errors.be careful. If you are looking for who to school,then check your family. MuMu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by lereinter(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2018
eyah sorry
a 31yrs old man should not be shocked by women behavior
your mistake: yu met 21yrs gal within 2 mths immediately u wan marry her
a local half educated gal that is easy to manipulate take heart and relax your brain with the song of bruno mars- nothing on you
atleast u f.cuk her

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Vicogrin(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2018
AMAKA sad
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by pansophist(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2018
Welcome to the hypergamous nature of the female (and for a good reason). A woman primary duty is to procreate for the best man she could find, and she will always monkey-swing when she finds a better deal. Its an ebolutionary way to ensure that the specie continues to survive for the better. It may seem like they love opportunistically, but it's about survival of the fittest.

Women do not love men as men thought they do. If you had been aware of this part of their nature, you won't even be scratched when any woman leaves you for someone she considers a good deal.

The only way to keep women generally is to continuously improve yourself in all areas (financially, physically, intellectually, professionally etc), to be better than the other options she might have, that loosing you will be a bad deal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2018
tboy2233:
@op,what you need to understand about Nigerian Ladies is that they always keep their option open and will give in to any guy that can offer something better financially, I won't really blame them for this cuz most of them have experienced poverty. love and physical attraction alone won't make most girls consider you for marriage but ur money will,even a job is not enough cuz some one with a job that seems to pay more will be a better choice to them,this is not to say that every ladies fall into this category, the only exception are girls that have a good background and a good upbringing, so try and look for a girl with good upbringing and work on how to become a better person. broke guy hardly enjoy real love except in few cases so don't ever get too serious with any lady untill you're sure ur financial status have improved or better still date Lady that is not too attractive so that competition will be minimal lol

Reminds me of Uyalincomparabl.
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by jonath0012(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
pansophist:
Welcome to the hypergamous nature of the female (and for a good reason). A woman primary duty is to procreate for the best man she could find, and she will always monkey-swing when she finds a better deal. Its an ebolutionary way to ensure that the specie continues to survive for the better. It may seem like they love opportunistically, but it's about survival of the fittest.

Women do not love men as men thought they do. If you had been aware of this part of their nature, you won't even be scratched when any woman leaves you for someone she considers a good deal.

[b]The only way to keep women generally is to continuously improve yourself in all areas (financially, physically, intellectually, professionally etc), to be better than the other options she might have, th[/b]at loosing you will be a bad deal.

Fat lie! The only way to keep a woman is to be with the one who really wanna stay with you.

Haven't you seen a woman who has a man who possesses those qualities mentioned above and will still leave the man for a better deal or less.
You cannot really be so sure of what a woman wants. If you are living your life just to please a woman, you may die sooner than you expect.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by lordchiz(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
tboy2233:
@op,what you need to understand about Nigerian Ladies is that they always keep their option open and will give in to any guy that can offer something better financially,I won't really blame them for this cuz most of them have experienced poverty. love and physical attraction alone won't make most girls consider you for marriage but ur money will,even a job is not enough cuz some one with a job that seems to pay more will be a better choice to them,this is not to say that every ladies fall into this category, the only exception are girls that have a good background and a good upbringing, so try and look for a girl with good upbringing and work on how to become a better person. broke guy hardly enjoy real love except in few cases so don't ever get too serious with any lady untill you're sure ur financial status have improved or better still date Lady that is not too attractive so that competition will be minimal lol

Bro.... Ur head dey there!
U are really in my thought!
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by lordchiz(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
speed99:
Aha, bro...you just dodged a bullet, congratulations. Some issues I have had with "maltreated" girls, when you are gentle and nice, they feel you are weak, and of course, you will understand and forgive, no matter what they do.
A mixture of poverty and low self esteem, tampered with limited exposure might make you the car-wash guy. after clean-up, other dudes gonna drive her so rough, and she will fall back to the clean up guy.
Ask yourself what you want. Energy should go more on doubling hustles and hook up with "cleaned up" ones. Car wash or rider, choose one.

Lolsssss...... But I have no doubt in your words bro....
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by lordchiz(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
jesmond3945:
very true that's why I will advise forget love and work harder. Pick a girl because of her smartness and most importantly her homeliness. Leave the slay queens, date briefly and then take her to the altar.

This babe is homely sha.... I can tell u that!
She is obedient to me!
She has never displayed any sign of cheating except for the little lies I got 2-3times.... Which she said because she was scared I will get angry over it
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Zhahovic(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
I feel sorry for you man... You have to start from the scratch...
...bad thing about this experience is you will never trust a lady anymore..
Rightly so!.. Try and love more with your head and not with your heart..!
The lies some ladies tell, even if u catch them red-handed, can bring Hitler back to life!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Zhahovic(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
pansophist:

The only way to keep women generally is to continuously improve yourself in all areas (financially, physically, intellectually, professionally etc), to be better than the other options she might have, that loosing you will be a bad deal.

Word!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by MissRaine69(f): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
8 weeks after splitting with someone you embarked on another relationship and chose to ignore the blaring signs that this was more of an infatuation rather than actual love. You put yourself in this situation sir. Rather than get to know someone and if you did see things that made you suspicious why did you not challenge them?

Rather than brush it of that’s what being in denial and enabling bad traits means. Your story is so convoluted though goodness me!
You learn from making mistakes you made many mistakes here learn from them and make better choices. Do not blame women you have to accept responsibility as well.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by excel11(f): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mr man, you can't generalize that all girls in Kaduna, Jos & etc are cheap. Am in Kaduna and I know people who have self respect.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by lordchiz(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
merahki:
My take is that you rushed into the relationship on the rebound (2 months? after breaking up). You need to give your heart some love. Heal from the now double break up, get to discovering your self and doing things alone. When you like yourself enough, you would know what you want in a woman and find that person
I strongly think you are not ready for marriage (even though I don't know why)
Some people also come into our lives to show us what we don't want in a life partner. So give her blessings for showing you this, and appreciate the good you had with her, and move on
Bitterness is a no no
Have a happy life ahead

Breaking news this morning!
She called this morning crying that she saw on her account that someone has been chatting wit my ex, her aunt and me wrongly.... Maybe some1that knows her password or maybe she used a frnds messenger to login her acct!

I never told her I discovered anytin... But she just reported herself...... Though I noticed the change in write-ups.... The chats (words n spellings) improved alot because I really do knw hw she types!

I don't even knw wat to believe anymore
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Just a few of ladies can withstand pressure from male folks. Well op I kinda understand where you are coming from, nothing in life is guaranteed or kinda a sure bet mostly friendship, you know those peer influence trying to talk one out of a particular situation "are u sure he will even marry you wen d time comes, Abeg accept this guy bcus he is serious" that why it's always advisable to be very cautious once you see yourself in a relationship. Love shouldn't drain one emotionally.
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by IKEGOD21(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
tboy2233:
@op,what you need to understand about Nigerian Ladies is that they always keep their option open and will give in to any guy that can offer something better financially,I won't really blame them for this cuz most of them have experienced poverty. love and physical attraction alone won't make most girls consider you for marriage but ur money will,even a job is not enough cuz some one with a job that seems to pay more will be a better choice to them,this is not to say that every ladies fall into this category, the only exception are girls that have a good background and a good upbringing, so try and look for a girl with good upbringing and work on how to become a better person. broke guy hardly enjoy real love except in few cases so don't ever get too serious with any lady untill you're sure ur financial status have improved or better still date Lady that is not too attractive so that competition will be minimal lol

You just spoke my mind.
@Op, just heed to this piece of advice. Kwudi is the only language majority of Nigerian girls understand better..

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Klerik: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
no prblm... #Blues4life!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by bigpicture001: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
go luk for money and wen u get it,every other thing shall be added onto u

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Luizkid(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Why so much hate towards her, u guyz think ladies have as much tym as u? I know she didn't handle it proply but please alow her get married if that's what she wants n pray for her to succeed in it. Move on, not all luv stories must end at the alter.
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by jesmond3945: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
lordchiz:

This babe is homely sha.... I can tell u that!
She is obedient to me!
She has never displayed any sign of cheating except for the little lies I got 2-3times.... Which she said because she was scared I will get angry over it
you are a lover boy my brother always use your brain when dealing with women. The only guarantee you hAve for a girl which is just 80% is when she is your wife. Anything outside that is oyo case. I don't want to judge your woman because I don't know her and from your statement she is good. I want to ask you, are you making plans to wife her or you are just doing boyfriend and girlfriend? If your case is the later hmmm that's all I can say.
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Jman06(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
This is why i believe no guy should pity any girl when he feels like dumping her. Provided you are certain that she's not what you want, dump her asz and move on! Because if she finds herself in your position she will not hesitate to dump you.

Op, pele o. You just experienced what many guys are going through.
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
I didn't read, but nice thread. Keep it up.
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Your flagrant use of exclamation marks is very distracting, OP. it makes it seem like you're screaming

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Hector09(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
The fact is that most guys dont knw that they are dating theirselves, a girl we only pretend to luv u when she knws that u are the only best option left at that moment, forget abt girl go and make ur money thats the best option
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by samysmoothfresh: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ishilove:
Your flagrant use of exclamations marks is very distracting, OP. it makes it seem like you're screaming

"........exclamation marks......"
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

"........exclamation marks......"
Auto correct
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by samysmoothfresh: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ishilove:
Auto correct
OK..................But a "Thank you" should have followed, dont you think? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO / Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? / What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.