Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Everything (5) Wrong With Eid-el-adha - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Everything (5) Wrong With Eid-el-adha (1085 Views)

Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Happy Eid-el-Adha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything (5) Wrong With Eid-el-adha by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2018
usermane:

I already gave my word on the verse. It's important to distinguish between one man(messenger) and an entire population of Muslims.

You first said Allah can't forgive humans both sins of the past and future. Now we found evidence for one man in the Qur'an and now you are saying He can't forgive others as He forgave that one man?

Allah truly forgave the Prophet all his sins both previous and future! How can He not forgive us for just 2 years.

Maybe you believe there are things Allah can't do.
Re: Everything (5) Wrong With Eid-el-adha by Empiree: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
usermane:
Peace Emp.iree

"The person who fast on Arafat day is forgiven quicker than he who doesn't". Would have even be more convincing if you brought forth a supporting hadith or verse for such interpolation. You've now introduced another concept; Speed of sin forgiveness.
walaikum Salam.

You are the one making it sound like interpolation. You will not be allowed to deprecate the importance of Arafat and its benefits. Maybe I should rephrase it this way perhaps you may assimilate a little. Our sins are forgiven too on other days of the months before Ramadan if we make sincere tawba. But we stand better chance in Ramadan especially last 10 Days and most especially on the Night of Layla tul Qadri. We tend to devote a lot on special events and leave sins compared ordinary days. Same applies to Arafat.

^^^^

You're basically saying that God holds back on forgiving sinners that repents, except for those sinners that fast on special days.
Your opinion cheesy refer to my comment ^^
Re: Everything (5) Wrong With Eid-el-adha by usermane(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Empiree:
walaikum Salam.

You are the one making it sound like interpolation. You will not be allowed to deprecate the importance of Arafat and its benefits. Maybe I should rephrase it this way perhaps you may assimilate a little. Our sins are forgiven too on other days of the months before Ramadan if we make sincere tawba. But we stand better chance in Ramadan especially last 10 Days and most especially on the Night of Layla tul Qadri. We tend to devote a lot on special events and leave sins compared ordinary days. Same applies to Arafat.

^^^^

Your opinion cheesy refer to my comment ^^

I can't continue with this because you already implied that God will hesitate to forgive people who sincerely repent, unless they fast on days like Arafat.

This goes against the verses of Qur'an.

One last thing; I also think you have a wrong understanding of the purpose of fasting.
Re: Everything (5) Wrong With Eid-el-adha by Empiree: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
usermane:

I can't continue with this because you already implied that God will hesitate to forgive people who sincerely repent, unless they fast on days like Arafat.
where did I say this?. Underlined is simply A+, that's what you don't get. I didn't say there is no forgiveness besides this day or days like it.

One last thing; I also think you have a wrong understanding of the purpose of fasting.
you can quote me what I said?. What's the purpose of fasting?
Re: Everything (5) Wrong With Eid-el-adha by basugar441(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
why waste your time on this fellow..... I'm not even sure he is a Muslim....

All the best on your journey of eliminating Ahadith

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Teach Me Arabic / Al-maathuurat By Imaam Shaheed Hassan Al-baanah / Urgent Call To Help Mrs Amina Fahm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.