Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet (12048 Views)

Skyline Of Enugu, Nigeria / Lagos Captured Already: See Photo Breaking Internet Now - Pics / Osun State Beautiful Skyline That Shows Opulence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by richidinho(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
FlyoruB:
You iboss just like to look for trouble. Unfortunately for you, Ibadan no send una hatred. The real Ibadan downtown below beats anything in your entire erosion ravaged region. #Fact

comparing a state cpaital (IBADAN) with a Local Govt (Onitsha)

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
totit:
Video don't lie, below the new ibadan ;

[ url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFAIJlP-UQQ[/url]

grin

Fact, no state in southwest can be compare to Anambra except Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by YorubaAssasin: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
FlyoruB:
You iboss just like to look for trouble. Unfortunately for you, Ibadan no send una hatred. The real Ibadan downtown below beats anything in your entire erosion ravaged region. #Fact

Very true.. They're a bunch of ingrates and cry babies..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by deomelo: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372 [/quote]

Onitsha, World's Dirtiest City

[/quote]

Approaching Okpoko market through thick smog on the back of an okada (motorcycle taxi), the natural reaction is to cover your nose to protect yourself from the dust storm – but the effort is futile.

When a lorry zooms past, kicking up yet another red cloud of dirt, a trader turns the head of a sleeping toddler away from the road, a protective act that is as poignant as it is pointless.

This is a typical day in the southern Nigerian port city of Onitsha – which last year gained notoriety when it was ranked the worst city in the world for the staggering levels of PM10 particulate matter in its air.

Onitsha’s mean annual concentration was recorded at 594 micrograms per cubic metre by the World Health Organization – massively exceeding the WHO’s annual guideline limit for PM10s of 20μg/m3.

PM10 refers to coarse dust particles between 10 and 2.5 micrometres in diameter, while PM2.5s are even finer and more dangerous when inhaled, settling deep in a person’s lungs. Sources of both include dust storms, gases emitted by vehicles, all types of combustion, and industrial activities such as cement manufacturing, construction, mining and smelting. Onitsha scores highly on most of the above – as do other rapidly growing Nigerian cities such as Kaduna, Aba and Umuahia, all of which also featured in the WHO’s 20 worst offenders for PM10s.

In Onitsha’s very busy Okpoko market, my air quality monitor registers 140 for PM10s and 70 for PM2.5s – all way over recommended healthy levels, but still nothing compared to the readings triggered in other parts of this densely populated commercial and industrial hub.

The entire vicinity of the market is perpetually dusty, as wood-sellers saw lumber into different shapes and sizes. The air here is made worse by all the fine sand particles that fly off the back of trucks as they visit one of the many dredging companies on the bank of the River Niger, just behind the wood market.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/13/polluted-onitsha-nigeria-perpetual-dust-city-world-worst-air

^^^^^^^^ that's what the UN said about your dirty and stinking village..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by deomelo: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6004311_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Ignorant Village Igbos, this is what they call skyline.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
totit:

Because ibadan people don't do borrow borrow.

You have comprehension issue, don't you grin

Read the bolded again, below :

*TrashingBankDeposit*

And besides, you are dwelling on old glory. grin
Otondo where do you record your borrowing in Balance sheet
Check below table and tell me states that borrowed more

Oyo credit for five years period is #598'298.6, while Anambra Credit is # 258'716.37.

Anambra state deposit within five yrs is #1'844'434.75

Enugu deposit is #1'651'741.09

Big for nothing Oyo deposit in #1'617'678.48 grin

Fact Enugu five years transactions is higher than Oyo which is the highest in west except Lagos
Below is states credit table, I have posted deposit earlier

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by deomelo: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2018

Kingsway Store in Downtown Ibadan at Christmas

Ibadan, 1964.

Ibadan city was a civilized and cosmopolitan city with credible skyline when the whole of ipob SE village was nothing but backward village jungle without any National or international brand.

What was the whole of SE ipob villages like in 1964.?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Oyo credit for five years period credit #598'298.6, while Anambra Credit # 258'716.37.

Fact Enugu five years transactions is higher than Oyo which is the highest in west except Lagos

I think seun need to henceforth conduct brain examination before approving some fellas on this flatform.

Why for god-sake can't you comprehend simple and straight forward details for crying out loud cheesy

Can't you just differentiate state borrowing and individual business borrowing?

But why are you like this for earth sake grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Double post cheesy grin grin
Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Tori'olorun.. you called this poo..what? grin

WFT is this for earth sake?
By the way, who conducted the stats you put up there,in ya head isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
A closer look at the disorderliness of AWA developed alambraa as uploaded by awa blolada from alambra grin

No wonder some refer to nijarai as shithole

lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by deomelo: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
[s]
TundeBricklayer:

Oyo credit for five years period credit #598'298.6, while Anambra Credit # 258'716.37.

[/s]

Of what relevance is your deposit rubbish?

Other people invest their money to make more money and create jobs while Igbos like to hide their money in their village.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
totit:

I think seun need to henceforth conduct brain examination before approving some fellas on this flatform.

Why for god-sake can't you comprehend simple and straight forward details for crying out loud cheesy

Can't you just differentiate state borrowing and individual business borrowing?

But why are you like this for earth sake grin
Dumb, figures I posted is transactions by business operators in different states in Nigeria including fct, I'm not talking about states governments borrowing which I know your region grab almost 55-60% of national debts

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
totit:
A closer look at the disorderliness of AWA developed alambraa as uploaded by awa blolada from alambra grin

No wonder some refer to nijarai as shithole

lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Dumb, figures I posted is transactions by business operators in different states in Nigeria including fct, I'm not talking about states governments borrowing which I know your region grab almost 55-60% of national debts

Hey! Relax ready and stop shouting ontop of your voice grin

Your problem is comprehension and the moment I found out I decided to follow the path of your foolishly.

You are too vex to understand the logic here and failed to realized that the emboldened part I quoted was culled from the same yeye old article you've been carrying on ya head for 5 years now.

You failed to provide the link to the said news and thought you can have your way as usual with your propaganda-aba but unknown to you I got full details of the news. cheesy

Lool grin

Provide the link now and let me hit you hard cheesy

Imao grin

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
Anambra grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

OK. Seen!
But the screen shots are just some 10storey buildings and some brown/redish roads. Is that what you called deveropppmentz grin

Like seriously, frank grin really now
Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by deomelo: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by deomelo: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
I don't think these ignorant village Igbos know the meaning of skyline.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

I refuse to be scam with these coloring,edited pictures.

Another closer look atawa almighty deverooped alambra grin

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
deomelo:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
deomelo:

grin grin

grin grin grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by horsepower101: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
The people that never experienced any war can barely compete with those whose cities were completely destroyed. Some people have no shame.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by deomelo: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
deomelo:

Silly rubbish from 5 decades ago...

Try harder with your ipob rubbish..

grin grin grin

As in ehn grin... d wey e carry am for head u go fink say na yesterday the stuff was conducted. grin

I can not fit laff abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
sean1000x:

There is no picture in Igboland you will find that will ever come near to this...
of course.. because entire igbo land is a giant slum

Just take a look at onitsha

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
This is anambra the most beautiful state in entire igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Anabra the pride of the east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Anambra the dirties city in Africa and 2nd in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
More coming soon shortly

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
deomelo:

Silly rubbish from 5 decades ago...

Try harder with your ipob rubbish..

grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari And VP Osinbajo Host Students From North East IDP / Onyejeocha Still Suffering From Shock Of Defeat By Amobi Ogah — LP (Video) / Adebutu: I Lost Ogun Gov Election To Abiodun Because I Didn’t Shed Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.