Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet (11585 Views)

Skyline Of Enugu, Nigeria / Lagos Captured Already: See Photo Breaking Internet Now - Pics / Osun State Beautiful Skyline That Shows Opulence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
More coming shortly
Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Bestlily(f): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Anambra they don't want you to see..

No wonder it's the most backward state in igbonland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Anambra they don't want you to see..

No wonder it's the most backward state in igbonland.
cheesy grin My bumb don affect this one he is now recycling pictures online grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Anambra. The biggest slum in the world.. 3000 sqm of slum according to wHO grin

You could see their governor dogding filth grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
More in anambra

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
This is why investors run away from igboland.. even rich anambra run away from anambra.. they can't be rich and live in the slum grin

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wondering if I should create a thread for the menace of living in anambra or igboland

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Come to our rescue WHO.. we are tired of living in the slum in biafra

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
More coming soon

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by deomelo: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
totit:

As in ehn grin... d wey e carry am for head u go fink say na yesterday the stuff was conducted. grin

I can not fit laff abeg grin

Apart from the fact that he can not read and comprehend, he's very deceptive, crooked and fraudulent.

Even the quality of his argument is so so poor and rettarded..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
We eat mud for breakfast in anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by TundeBricklayer: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
This is why investors run away from igboland.. even rich anambra run away from anambra.. they can't be rich and live in the slum grin
Showing your village bale cheesy grin
Welcome to city of resilient, never say die state, fully owned by Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by EarthXmetahuman: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Showing your village bale cheesy grin
Welcome to city of resilient, never say die state, fully owned by Igbos.
Photoshop of other states..

This is anambra in all its Glory ...

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by deomelo: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by BeijinDossier: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

cheesy grin My bumb don affect this one he is now recycling pictures online grin cheesy grin

Nna abeg this is like London compare to Ibadan. Please free deomelo before he suffers heart attack. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by deomelo: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by farem: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
stop this poor reasoning and think ahead instead of looking for means to beautify or upgrade you are here talking of 60yeas history

Can you see how limited and remote you are? So the earliest modernisation in your autonomous communities is just 60.years? For your information some of those roofs are more than 100years!
You can never compare Athens to Manchester, nor Washington DC compared to the New York City.
Bring out your thatched roof of autonomous communities. No city or town in your forsaken region can boast of 50 years modern development. If you have, tell us that city and we will burst you!

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by deomelo: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372 [/quote]

Onitsha, World's Dirtiest City

[/quote]

Approaching Okpoko market through thick smog on the back of an okada (motorcycle taxi), the natural reaction is to cover your nose to protect yourself from the dust storm – but the effort is futile.

When a lorry zooms past, kicking up yet another red cloud of dirt, a trader turns the head of a sleeping toddler away from the road, a protective act that is as poignant as it is pointless.

This is a typical day in the southern Nigerian port city of Onitsha – which last year gained notoriety when it was ranked the worst city in the world for the staggering levels of PM10 particulate matter in its air.

Onitsha’s mean annual concentration was recorded at 594 micrograms per cubic metre by the World Health Organization – massively exceeding the WHO’s annual guideline limit for PM10s of 20μg/m3.

PM10 refers to coarse dust particles between 10 and 2.5 micrometres in diameter, while PM2.5s are even finer and more dangerous when inhaled, settling deep in a person’s lungs. Sources of both include dust storms, gases emitted by vehicles, all types of combustion, and industrial activities such as cement manufacturing, construction, mining and smelting. Onitsha scores highly on most of the above – as do other rapidly growing Nigerian cities such as Kaduna, Aba and Umuahia, all of which also featured in the WHO’s 20 worst offenders for PM10s.

In Onitsha’s very busy Okpoko market, my air quality monitor registers 140 for PM10s and 70 for PM2.5s – all way over recommended healthy levels, but still nothing compared to the readings triggered in other parts of this densely populated commercial and industrial hub.

The entire vicinity of the market is perpetually dusty, as wood-sellers saw lumber into different shapes and sizes. The air here is made worse by all the fine sand particles that fly off the back of trucks as they visit one of the many dredging companies on the bank of the River Niger, just behind the wood market.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/13/polluted-onitsha-nigeria-perpetual-dust-city-world-worst-air

^^^^^^^^ that's what the UN said about your dirty and stinking village..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by BeijinDossier: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Truth be told, ibadan is a disgraceful urban ghetto. I can't imagine that 95% of the houses in the town is made of mud blocks and rustic roofs in the 21st century. The backwardness is worrisome abeg. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
deomelo:

Apart from the fact that he can not read and comprehend, he's very deceptive, crooked and fraudulent.

Even the quality of his argument is so so poor and rettarded..

grin grin

Imao.
You know the dude well,you summed him up!

grin cheesy cheesy
..manipulative and unstable dude as well.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by BeijinDossier: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sincerely speaking anyone that posted a picture like this doesn't mean to run down Ibadan but it is just the normal and everyday outlook of the ancient city. I don't know why clowns like deomelo are perceiving it as insult. So posting fake pictures from elsewhere justifies the real face of Ibadan? I don't understand abeg. cheesy

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Ijeshaooduaman: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
BeijinDossier:

Truth be told, ibadan is a disgraceful urban ghetto. I can't imagine that 95% of the houses in the town is made of mud blocks and rustic roofs in the 21st century. The backwardness is worrisome abeg. cheesy
Keep shut! How many places in Ibadan have you been to? Hope you know Ibadan is almost the size of Anambra?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by BeijinDossier: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
I don't know anywhere but if 95% of a city is built with glass, then it is safe to call it a glass city. If you know, you know. cheesy

Ijeshaooduaman:

Keep shut! How many places in Ibadan have you been to? Hope you know Ibadan is almost the size of Anambra?
Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

Ibadan na baba grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by deomelo: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
totit:

Imao.
You know the dude well,you summed him up!

grin cheesy cheesy
..manipulative and unstable dude as well.

That clown is so crooked I'm telling you. I always google and crosscheck his lies and rubbish..

Btw, the clown don switch ID

grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Ijeshaooduaman: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
BeijinDossier:
I don't know anywhere but if 95% of a city is built with glass, then it is safe to call it a glass city. If you know, you know. cheesy

SMH for you. You don't anywhere and you posting bullsh.ite. You are ignorant. Like I told you before, Ibadan is almost the size of Lagos or Anambra. You can't use one picture to judge the whole city. There are good and bad parts in Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
deomelo:

That clown is so crooked I'm telling you. I always google and crosscheck his lies and rubbish..

grin

The easiest way to defeat him is to confirm every information or aba made stats he provides.

cheesy
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by Ijeshaooduaman: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
totit:

Ibadan na baba grin
Lols! Those people are so ignorant ehn! They think Ibadan is the size of Ikeja or Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by farem: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
stop this poor reasoning and think ahead instead of looking for means to beautify or upgrade you are here talking of 60yeas history

Can you see how limited and remote you are? So the earliest modernisation in your autonomous communities is just 60.years? For your information some of those roofs are more than 100years!
You can never compare Athens to Manchester, nor Washington DC compared to the New York City.
Bring out your thatched roof of autonomous communities. No city or town in your forsaken region can boast of 50 years modern development. If you have, tell us that city and we will burst you! .

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet by totit: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

SMH for you. You don't anywhere and you posting bullsh.ite. You are ignorant. Like I told you before, Ibadan is almost the size of Lagos or Anambra. You can't use one picture to judge the whole city. There are good and bad parts in Ibadan.

Don't mind the aba villager abeg reverse psychology is what they often result to when you defeat them.

Imao grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Road To Be Completed Very Soon / We’ll Never Terminate Prosecution Of Those Defecting Into APC – FG / Governing Board Of NHIS Suspends Usman Yusuf Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.