Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) (25635 Views)

Tradermoni Set To Begin N15,000 Disbursements As More Beneficiaries Pay Back / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
jaxxy:

Don’t sell your birth right for a plate of porridge. Lol

As you sold yours for a piece of biscuit
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by FBIL: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Its already there and last time I checked, Biafra does not exist and is purely the mental projections of a confused and bigoted south eastern confused few.

Your people are embracing this business financial help that your drug pushing brethren are taking outside Nigeria and using it to develop other nations.
You don't live in SOUTH EAST and I'm sure you've never visited. The purchasing power here is too high for #50,000 to make any impact. Even the World Bank Statistics said poverty in Nigeria is poverty of the North because regional financial analysis as per income per head puts South Eastern Nigeria at par with China and Algeria. Ask any CBN Staff about this. So, gerarahia with that loose change.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Chai you are wicked o grin

But I like the way he is maturely handling them. If it was OBJ, he would have burnt down half of the south east. cheesy
why not embrace civilization. What crime have they committed that obj would have committed such a blunder? The civilized world have their eyes on happenings in Nigeria and won't let such an abominable act to happened. Remember the southeast is the zone with one of the three major tribes in Nigeria, it is not little uddi.no president has the right to use the nation's resources to commit atrocities against any section of Nigeria.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
FBIL:

You don't live in SOUTH EAST and I'm sure you've never visited. The purchasing power here is too high for #50,000 to make any impact. Even the World Bank Statistics said poverty in Nigeria is poverty of the North because regional financial analysis as per income per head puts South Eastern Nigeria at par with China and Algeria. Ask any CBN Staff about this. So, gerarahia with that loose change.

CLASSIC NIGERIAN WAILER
Fr Mbaka criticises Buhari, you clap.
Fr Mbaka commends Buhari, you abuse him.
Pastor Bakare criticises Buhari, you clap.
Pastor Bakare commends Buhari, you abuse him.
Wole Soyinka criticises Buhari, you clap.
Wole Soyinka commends Buhari, you abuse him.
World Bank criticises Buhari you clap.
World Bank praises Buhari you abuse them
Egbon, are you a Revolving Door?
Stop talking silly and stop being a human grasshopper and stay put.

You need to get our of here with this your convoluted mentality

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Its clear you are a blockhead.

Maybe your votes were too valuable that's why he opened up NPower to you and all other Nigerians.

Perhaps thats why he opened up collateral free loans to farmers nationwide too.

You give yourself delusions of grandeur so foolishly.

You SE few such as your misguided self keep on shooting yourself in the foot and further marginalizing yourselves by yourselves and tomorrow you turn around and say its the FG that is marginalizing you.

You are not Biafra , you are a part if Nigeria and based on this, the dividends of the democratically elected GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA must get to you and all other citizens in every state.

Your votes and PVCs can be dumped in your local river if you want.

If u like defend the dulllard from now till 2030, We will never vote for him, he's a murderer n he is a failed leader, he's yet to commission any project he started for 4 years now.

If he likes let him keep wasting the nation's funds giving 10k to igbos, We will strongly reject him at the polls like leprosy.

Anyway I don't blame dullards like u, u have not ability to make enough money to feed ur self n thus ur survival n existence depends solely on stipends from apc to defend Buhari. I don't expect u to receive sense n stop this madness until Buhari loses in 2019 n they stop paying u. U just opened this account less than 1 month ago n u have been defending Buhari with every comment u make on dis account. Afonja well done, We don't expect less or more from u.

There's poverty in the land so it's expected that u cling on to this sai baba employment to avoid hunger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Bridget95:
why not embrace civilization. What crime have they committed that obj would have committed such a blunder? The civilized world have their eyes on happenings in Nigeria and won't let such an abominable act to happened. Remember the southeast is the zone with one of the three major tribes in Nigeria, it is not little uddi.no president has the right to use the nation's resources to commit atrocities against any section of Nigeria.

So Odi now is little. I thought the man you called and hailed as your brother named GEJ came from Bayelsa where Odi is.

Are you calling him a fool?

Abeg ammend tour crammer and repost its hurting my eyes.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

As you sold yours for a piece of biscuit

Sai baba grin
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

If u like defend the dulllard from now till 2030, We will never vote for him, he's a murderer n he is a failed leader, he's yet to commission any project he started for 4 years now.

If he likes let him keep wasting the nation's funds giving 10k to igbos, We will strongly reject him at the polls like leprosy.

Anyway I don't blame dullards like u, u have not ability to make enough money to feed ur self n thus ur survival n existence depends solely on stipends from apc to defend Buhari. I don't expect u to receive sense n stop this madness until Buhari loses in 2019 n they stop paying u. U just opened this account 1 or 2 months go n u have been defending Buhari with every comment u make. Afonja well done, We don't expect less or more from u.

There's poverty in the land so it's expected that u cling on to this sai baba employment to avoid hunger.

I have told you for the umpteenth time, your votes are not needed. Burn tour PVC, flush it down a toilet, throw it into an erupting volcano. Who cares what you do with it.

You.may as well pick up a placard or pay for advert time on television stations and use those mediums to campaign against those who are currently collecting the TraderMoni and using them to boost their petty business.

If you cannot do so and can only chest beat and make noise online as a keyboard warrior then you need to shit up and let serious people who do grassroots empowerment talk.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I have told you for the umpteenth time, your votes are not needed. Burn tour PVC, flush it down a toilet, throw it into an erupting volcano. Who cares what you do with it.

You.may as well pick up a placard or pay for advert time on television stations and use those mediums to campaign against those who are currently collecting the TraderMoni and using them to boost their petty business.

If you cannot do so and can only chest beat and make noise online as a keyboard warrior then you need to shit up and let serious people who do grassroots empowerment talk.

I don't read any of ur long empty messages Oga Muslim Afonja.

D day u will stop defending Buhari here, hunger will kill u. U won't even see money to buy data n come online.

Aguu gu gbuo gi dere, Afonja mmuo

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by NobleAjare(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:
#TraderMoni disbursements have started in SE!

Interest free loans of up to N50,000 to boost petty trading businesses for two million beneficiaries nationwide between now and December this year.

Some Beneficiaries in Abia State.
#PMBSocialInvestment

It's Our Money, don't make it look like you are doing us a favour. We'll take it and still vote you Out.

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
chiagozien:
you mean my uncle that is your landlord in no mans land.
Your uncle is a landlord and still hawking gala and bobo. grin wretched Igbo ppl, name d address of ur uncles house in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
NobleAjare:

It's Our Money, don't make it look like you are doing us a favour. We'll take it and still vote you Out.

You can choose your next president from those you just ridiculed in your post
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ekez:
Pls take your useless money out of Biafra land.

Wat do u mean biafraland you are still in Nigeria so deal with it

Ok let dem empower people ok and keep ur Biafra mindset away ok cos it won't happen

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by thinksense: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Well done sir pmb for real. Ipob are always opposite. They appreciate good things They don't respect elders They lack manners They're always insultive

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by thinksense: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Well done sir pmb for real. Ipob are always opposite. They appreciate good things They don't respect elders They lack manners They're always insultive
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
obi58:

But you and me know say 6months later na election tinz grin

Let's stop all this almajiri bullshit stomach infrastructure and get serious with empowering our people.

10k to be paid over 6months? What is the empowerment in that?
people start business of petty trading with N7,500 ! I mentioned that specific figure because I know someone who started selling pepper with that amount! Whether it is for election or not - what is important is that it’s being done and these people will start their businesses and fend for their families !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
obi58:

I doubt you even know ANYTHING apart from the 30k PETTY BMC allowance you receive.

Nigerians are an industrious set of people. If you want to help them out of poverty, get them to form cooperatives and lend them supervised reasonable funds (100k minimum) through MFBs to break the poverty cycle and not insult their intelligence with pittances as if they are beggars.

Empower budding entrepreneurs with good business ideas with loans to start up and grow their businesses and employ people.

Not all these pandering to the gallery.

How much did GEJ empower petty traders with in the country before he was booted out?
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" Have you forgotten when Igbos listed all federal roads in the south east as having been completed by Jonathan ""

Show me where igbos said the above.
We can remember all the listed roads GEJ was said to have completed before the 2015 elections especially in the SE which were all false, Google it and stop stressing anybody for PDP's lies before the election

3 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

We will not vote the dullarddinho pay master, if he likes let him share 500k each to all igbos that are 18 years and above, We will reject him as always.

We igbos don't align with evil.
Nobody is begging you to vote him, your vote didn't count in the last election anyway

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by obi58: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pataricatering:
people start business of petty trading with N7,500 ! I mentioned that specific figure because I know someone who started selling pepper with that amount! Whether it is for election or not - what is important is that it’s being done and these people will start their businesses and fend for their families !

People are starting pepper business with 7,500 because of lack of better opportunities.

Instead of that does it not make more sense to get those people into cooperatives and empower them with more meaningful loans? I believe you have heard of such things as economies of scale and synergy.

Why empower people willing to work meaningfully with 10k to go and sell gala on the road and say that is social investment?

Nigerians are not fooled.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Redman44(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
This is not the right way to go about empowering Nigerians. I won't say more than this. Cheers.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
tiredoflife:
So Igbo people don poor reach like dis wey na 50k buhari wan use enter dem
Well the igbos I know will dash buhari 100k
How much did Jonathan give Igbos, let's start from there.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
chiagozien:
yea your love will only consume you,mr lover.
As you said,the second nigeri bridge work is going but only on page of news paper.
Visit the site of the construction and stop displaying your ignorance
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by obi58: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yyeske:
How much did GEJ empower petty traders with in the country before he was booted out?

Why are we experiencing increased unemployment and poverty in this era of righteousness?

Why are people crying everywhere of recession recession even though we have officially come out of recession to the point that even pepper seller will tell you price doubled because of dollar?

Look at the so called 5k social investment programme that so much noise was made about. 3 years later that program don enter voice mail. The only 5k we are hearing about is the one that was paid at Ekiti.

I'm not a PDP person or an APC person. Yes PDP stole massively that's why they were voted out and change was promised but so far we are yet to begin to enjoy any change whatsoever.

Bros leave that thing abeg.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yyeske:
How much did Jonathan give Igbos, let's start from there.

If u create a good economic atmosphere to do business u don't have to give anyone money to do business
So its not about giving money

Governments are designed to create good business sentiments to drive investment not giving ten ten kobo after u destroyed business sentiments
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
FBIL:

I live in the SE so I should know better but can you tell us by how much Jonathan tried, even if below #50,000

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yyeske:
We can remember all the listed roads GEJ was said to have completed before the 2015 elections especially in the SE which were all false, Google it and stop stressing anybody for PDP's lies before the election

bring ur proof Afonja or keep qwayet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pataricatering:

So according to u the money was given to people who want to start businesses whereas the news here shows its for people who already sell in a market
U see wen u want to lie u will leave the facts in front of u and say anything just to support ur lies
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yyeske:
Nobody is begging you to vote him, your vote didn't count in the last election anyway

Buhari n apc have been begginggrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts APC Aspirants (Photos) / BREAKING: PDP Boycotts Inec’s Presentation Of Certificates Of Return In Kano / Buhari Decorates Abubakar Abdullahi, Presidential Air Fleet Commander (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.