Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) (26050 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari is empowering the small businessperson out there.

Trader Moni should not disappear after Buhari's reelection next year. It should continue to empower.
how far Igbo presidency while tinubu is eyeing 2023
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by nothingspoil70: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I guess you have been living in mars and just got deported by the aliens there as the ipobian you are if you are not aware that all you listed out here are also being done.

I guess everything else needed in the society and by the people should be on standstill until we do what you want.

My advice, look for another planet and relocate to since mars just deported you
Chai see bashing cold catch me oo
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
obi58:

Why are we experiencing increased unemployment and poverty in this era of righteousness?

Why are people crying everywhere of recession recession even though we have officially come out of recession to the point that even pepper seller will tell you price doubled because of dollar?

Look at the so called 5k social investment programme that so much noise was made about. 3 years later that program don enter voice mail. The only 5k we are hearing about is the one that was paid at Ekiti.

I'm not a PDP person or an APC person. Yes PDP stole massively that's why they were voted out and change was promised but so far we are yet to begin to enjoy any change whatsoever.

Bros leave that thing abeg.
FYI, the economic downturn that led to the recession started mid 2014 as a result of falling oil prices and hugely because the government of GEJ refused to save.
Soludo, Okonjo and a host of world economists predicted the recession irrespective of who would win the 2015 election because GEJ refused to save for the rainy day even after being warned.
Go read up why during the 2007/2008 recession why Nigeria didn't feel it much but countries in the Americas, Europe, Asia were all losing jobs, poverty on the increase.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
tiredoflife:

If u create a good economic atmosphere to do business u don't have to give anyone money to do business
So its not about giving money

Governments are designed to create good business sentiments to drive investment not giving ten ten kobo after u destroyed business sentiments
You haven't answered my question
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

bring ur proof Afonja or keep qwayet.
Give us yours you Somali or kip kwayet

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Buhari n apc have been begginggrin
Lol, your 5% made no impact before, so why the chest beating?

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yyeske:
You haven't answered my question

I haven't cos u are not intelligent enough to see I did
cool
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
tiredoflife:

I haven't cos u are not intelligent enough to see I did
cool
Next person please
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yyeske:
Lol, your 5% made no impact before, so why the chest beating?

since the 5% vote of the igbos made no impact, Why is apc n Buhari begging igbos to vote buhari in 2019 so that Buhari will bring in an Igbo man to replace him in 2023
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yyeske:
Next person please

Yeah next person
Talking to a zombie takes to much energy
Thanks for relieving me the pain I would have gone through tongue
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yyeske:
Next person please

Yeah next person
Talking to a zombie takes too much energy
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

since the 5% vote of the igbos made no impact, Why is apc n Buhari begging igbos to vote buhari in 2019 so that Buhari will bring in an Igbo man to replace him in 2023
Woww, vote Buhari or not, he'd win next year and can you please give us a link where he said he'd hand over to the SE if the Igbos vote for him?
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
tiredoflife:

Yeah next person
Talking to a zombie takes too much energy
Can't answer a simple question but acting as if he has anything up his skull

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Ekez(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
poweredcom:

Wat do u mean biafraland you are still in Nigeria so deal with it

Ok let dem empower people ok and keep ur Biafra mindset away ok cos it won't happen
All dis skull miners
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Paulezeh: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
If you know you hate the messiah called buhari, don't touch the money. If you do, amadioha will devour you.
Nonsense Igbos. Ndi oso ngwere eri Okey.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Ekez(m): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sirjamo:
If there is one thing I hate about Buhari, its him trying to be fair to this children of hate.
I would have donated them to Cameroon a long time ago.
All dis almjiri self
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yyeske:
Woww, vote Buhari or not, he'd win next year and can you please give us a link where he said he'd hand over to the SE if the Igbos vote for him?

buhari knows igbos (eastern nigeria)are the only region who will give block votes in 2019 n that's why he's begging us.

It's like ur just waking up from Coma recently.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/08/2019-ndigbo-accept-buharis-olive-branch-von-dg-okechukwu/

https://punchng.com/ohanaeze-to-buhari-dont-threaten-igbo-with-2023/

http://sunnewsonline.com/2019-polls-determine-igbo-presidency-2023-buhari/
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by sirfemoz(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Y r u fooling urself..... Think about that woman who has a small kiosk n sells petty things wising someone can just give her 15k to help stabilize her Biz. This is for petty traders n I assure u they will be extremely happy. A govt that remembers d very poor deserves some lvl of commendation. So if u have nothing to say, shut up

I bet you don't own a store or kiosk, and have never done buying and selling before. If you call this an achievement, then it's obvious this country is not going anywhere.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by informed(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Osgilliat:

We all know this country suppose surpass where en dey tey tey tey but that tantrum should be throw at our past leaders that left this country to rot while they take their loot overseas. Criticizing the little this current administration is doing will only take us back and stagnant. United Arab Emirates wasn’t built in a day or three years either.

And what exactly are these current leaders doing to be different from the past?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

In this same ant corruption admin, I've seen cases of victimization of business owners only go away when the companies paid hundreds of millions of naira to head of those government parastatals appointed by St PMB.

Is the so called leader of the APC a saint? How did PMB come into power?

Pls, this govt is same of same and as CORRUPT as they come. trying to change the narrative is pure deciet
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Ihateyoumod: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
sirfemoz:

I bet you don't own a store or kiosk, and have never done buying and selling before. If you call this an achievement, then it's obvious this country is not going anywhere.

Wht does me owning a kiosk ve to do with d issue...r u brain dead?
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by 7lives: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U cannot bribe the igbos n buy their votes for N10k, Maybe it can work in Yoruba land, I don't know.

We need electricity, access roads, good hospitals n good schools. wasting 300 million dollars which should be able to build an industrial layout in every Nigerian state with a mini 5MW power plant is the height of stupidity

Buhari is a murderer, We won't vote for him.

If PDP had spent 100 million dollars in the East, in their wasted 16 years, you won't be here wailing and hating on Buhari today.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by gtown: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sirjamo:
If there is one thing I hate about Buhari, its him trying to be fair to this children of hate.
I would have donated them to Cameroon a long time ago.
Kai! You cut them too much
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
buhari shud start his charty loan wt his almajiri, shoe shiners, maruwa, mesuya, and those bokoharam.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 12:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Them know say IBO's like money . by collecting this money u done partially sell ur PVC give them
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2018
7lives:

If PDP had spent 100 million dollars in the East, in their wasted 16 years, you won't be here wailing and hating on Buhari today.

Igbos will never vote for Buhari in 2019.

Only the Yoruba youths who tinubu take a decision on their behalf will vote the failed dullardic fossil.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by ayokellany: 6:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

oga butterfly, go and wash ipob from ur eyes, not everyone that criticize ur god buhari is an ipob member.

u should relocate to another universe not even planet because it's ppl like u that cheer for these little things that destroy this con3.

For crying out loud this country suppose surpass where en dey tey tey.

After reading the story of the United Arab Emirates, the little remaining hope I had for this con3 vanished.

But the 16 years PDP was ruling this country no suppose pass UAE then ba. Your foolishness is excessive like that if every Ipob member.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by EbuGeneral(m): 6:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:
#TraderMoni disbursements have started in SE!

Interest free loans of up to N50,000 to boost petty trading businesses for two million beneficiaries nationwide between now and December this year.

Some Beneficiaries in Abia State.
#PMBSocialInvestment

For you saying it's 50k makes you a liar, the money is 10k and interest run. by the way, people rejected it here in Ariaria intl market. how can 10k improve my business?
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2018
EbuGeneral:

For you saying it's 50k makes you a liar, the money is 10k and interest run. by the way, people rejected it here in Ariaria intl market. how can 10k improve my business?

The money is 10k repayable within 6 months and thereafter you qualify for 50k to further boost your business.

Feel free to carry out your own research and stop calling what you are yet to understand a lie.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2018
EbuGeneral:

Read and you won't, the idea is actually meant for mostly petty traders and not big businessmen.
10k may not be enough for some people for a Saturday groove but could mean more than enough for others to sustain their 5k ware they are trying to sell e.g tomato, fish, pure water sellers and the likes, remember, not all fingers are equal.
So next time you see a good thing, appreciate it no matter how small so that God would bless you with more.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Ekez:

All dis skull miners

Tribalism no go kill u mumu

Do u tink am Yoruba
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by romenna: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2018
This govt is doing everytin for political survival.
As a microfinance expert, this is a very wrong move by FG.
Govt is trying to kill our microfinance industry with this move.
Govt should not be involved in microfinance lending because they lack the skill to successfully implement the programme.
If you want to do charity, then go ahead! Dnt ask people to pay back! Microfinance is not charity!
The role of the govt here remains that of a regulator to ensure clients are treated fairly and to ensure healthy competition among MFBs etc.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Ekez(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2018
poweredcom:

Tribalism no go kill u mumu
Do u tink am Yoruba
No u be matabalala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC / You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / Presidential Panel On Police Reforms Swings Into Action, Okays 5-point Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.