Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) (45504 Views)

A Nigerian Couple's Scottish Inspired Wedding In The UK (Photos) / Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:52am On Aug 22, 2018
WinningSun:
I don't know what's wrong with we Nigerians. always acting holier than thou. I still really don't know why other people 'sins' look more bigger than yours to condemn them.
oga sharrap joor..

1 Like

Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 22, 2018
seenga:
Don't u dare bring God into this fvckin bullshiiit! Don't u fvckin dare!!!

oga abeg no be me do you this early morning. carry your wahala dey go please.
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:02am On Aug 22, 2018
AccessME:
mtchewwww. pussy dey leak? na wetin una believe be that sha. haha funny
no reason am,i don work with NGO before wey deal with both (female_same_sex)lesbians and {male_same_sex)homosexuals,baba their anus dey lick..d pussy dey created for sex so na wrong comparism ,how u dey feel when u wan shit very strong shit.?

1 Like

Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by royalamour(m): 6:04am On Aug 22, 2018
Useless things
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by JesuEruOluwa: 6:08am On Aug 22, 2018
OyinO:

Time has no beginning and end. This things have been happening until the bible writers decided to sponsor and act out the global control movie script. What was happening in Sodom and Gommorah is worst, then why didnt the world end that time?
What are you trying to say?
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by Caseless: 6:57am On Aug 22, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Just like being desensitized to deaths through nairaland...We are being gradually desensitized towards the LGBTQ community...good show Seun.
who knows if seun belongs to that community. The argument against homosexuality is always from the religious and theists. But you know seun is an atheist - so expect him to be sympathetic to the LGBT community , at least, to spite the religious and theists.

Seun no de do women sef . I've been coming here since "09. I never seun story with any girl.
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by Caseless: 7:01am On Aug 22, 2018
Rozaytee:
ur ass must be leaking now
and also HIV positive , too. Gays hate condom.
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:06am On Aug 22, 2018
Caseless:
who knows if seun belongs to that community. The argument against homosexuality is always from the religious and theists. But you know seun is an atheist - so expect him to be sympathetic to the LGBT community , at least, to spite the religious and theists.

Seun no de do women sef . I've been coming here since "09. I never seun story with any girl.

Seuns private life is superhush hush I doubt any of the mods have met him in real life.
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by donqx: 7:13am On Aug 22, 2018
ohh
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2018
Outrightly disgusting, degrading and reprehensible. No degree of media noise will make it socially or morally acceptable, and that nairaland has joined in promoting this is a tremendously new low. angry

5 Likes

Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2018
God forbid
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by NwaOhafia: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
but I drains data fast.. The pictures there are high quality..
That's one of the stuffs that makes them the best
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by babra19: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Gossipninja:
Nigerian born writer and published author, Michael Lord Smith yesterday got married to his Brazilian partner, Deck Farias in Sao Polo.

Sharing lovely photos from the wedding, Mike wrote:
‘finally the appointed day has come. Thanks to everyone who made this special day possible. Join us In our marverlous journey ahead’.”

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-mike-weds-his-brazilian-fiance-deck-in-the-uk/

Just look at this sexy guys wey get body wey women dey die for
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Gossipninja:
Nigerian born writer and published author, Michael Lord Smith yesterday got married to his Brazilian partner, Deck Farias in Sao Polo.

Sharing lovely photos from the wedding, Mike wrote:
‘finally the appointed day has come. Thanks to everyone who made this special day possible. Join us In our marverlous journey ahead’.”

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-mike-weds-his-brazilian-fiance-deck-in-the-uk/

Another Bobrisky??
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by Nathan2016: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2018
sprints2:
in every generation there is a new order...we are in the LGBT order... well pretty soon marriage would be a matter of choice not a necessity among people with the current rate at which the environment is changing

Hogwash.

There has always been gay since the begining of time. History and the bible points that out. Do you know that King James, the one that sanction the bible KJV was accused of being gay.

So I dont really think is going to go away.

But you might be right. Marriage might soon be a thing of the past. Technology might soon make people to stop believing in culture and religion

3 Likes

Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by macaranta(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2018
Ewwwh how on earth did this post make fp and to what end? cry
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by Fawklicant: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Just like being desensitized to deaths through nairaland...We are being gradually desensitized towards the LGBTQ community...good show Seun.

The force is strong on this one.
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2018
In as much as innocent people aiiint getting hurt, happy married life, one man's food is another man's poison, you'll all posting judgemental shits grow up.

1 Like

Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2018
In as much as innocent people aiiint getting hurt, happy married life, one man's food is another man's poison, you'll all posting judgemental shits grow up, it's none of your business who a man chooses to Bleep, it aiint your prick.
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Nathan2016:

Hogwash.

There has always been gay since the begining of time. History and the bible points that out. Do you know that King James, the one that sanction the bible KJV was accused of being gay.

So I dont really think is going to go away.

But you might be right. Marriage might soon be a thing of the past. Technology might soon make people to stop believing in culture and religion

Problem with most people who think homosexuality is an alien thing is they don't read, they don't even know their history, ancient African culture had men take their fellow men as partners and consorts, they don't know something they find a culture shock has always been there.
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by Excallibur(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Op why you no put graphic
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by win2kwire: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2018
I am open minded but this almost made me throw up
Re: Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
hmmm angry
AccessME:
LoVe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.