Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). (45387 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Every woman is excellently beautiful no matter how she looks.

I believe that every man on earth will have his specification as regards how he wants his lady to look and if you are a lady reading this,im very positive that you will fit into one of these body structures and if you look closely, you will see that each of these ladies are beautiful in their own different ways.

I know some guys that will never go for a slim lady while some will prefer skinny ones.I also have a brother who will never touch slim ladies so the good news is that no matter how you look,there is a man out there who will love you just the way you are.

Don't allow any man manage you, talk down on you or make you feel second best because of your body structure and the first duty you owe yourself is loving yourself the way you are and when you try to keep fit,don't do it for any man but only do it to maintain good health.

So If you are guy viewing this,just state the best type of body type you want and make sure you get a woman with that body type as your wife to reduce the chance of lusting after another chic.

And if you are a lady viewing this, we will not mind knowing the body type you have from these lovely varieties *winks*

8 Likes

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
I go for "B because my name starts with "B"

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Cutehector(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
F is d sexiest.....

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
NONSENSE...

Is dis
Ur purpose of cuming to dis life. Op hope u got a future ambition?

7 Likes

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by grad2012(f): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
T is fine

1 Like

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE...

Is dis

Ur purpose of cuming to dis life. Op hope u got a future ambition?

I can afford to overlook your comments but i would like to address your subliminal perpetual psychological and mental insecurities.

I quite understand that your IQ can not decipher what it means to have a creative writing skill because apparently all the threads you have ever created are vague as well as lack any form of intellectual prowess because all you have ever wrote is either reporting one bias story or the other.

Let me advice you mr attention seeker,anytime you come across a thread on nairaland that does not catch your fancy just do yourself the honor of not clicking on it rather than come in to make a grave mockery of yourself.

My brotherly 40cents.

195 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by wrongnumber: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Toks2008:

I can afford to overlook your comments but i would like to address your subliminal perpetual psychological and mental insecurities.

I quite understand that your IQ can not decipher what it means to have a creative writing skill because apparently all the threads you have ever created are vague as well as lack any form of intellectual prowess because all you have ever wrote is either reporting one bias story or the other.

Let me advice you mr attention seeker,anytime you come across a thread on nairaland that does not catch your fancy just do yourself the honor of not clicking on it rather than come in to make a grave mockery of yourself.

My brotherly 40cents.

WOW! Epic response.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
B.E.T

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
B.E.T

Those are my preferred choices too and any of the three is just ok by me.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Toks2008:

Those are my preferred choices too and any of the three is just ok by me.

ONLY real guyz will understand grin

5 Likes

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

ONLY real guyz will understand grin

I beg to disagree on that because i have an older brother that prefers the L big time and a younger bro who loves A or second U with a passion.

This is why it is so amazing that the lady you see and may wow you might not even be looked upon twice by another man.

8 Likes

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Toks2008:

I beg to disagree on that because i have an older brother that prefers the L big time and a younger bro who loves A or second U with a passion.

This is why it is so amazing that the lady you see and may wow you might not even be looked upon twice by another man.

so my meat na their poison right? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Toks2008:

My brotherly 40cents.
if only ur I.Q is up to the digits of my acount balance i may have listened. Buh meanwhile u jux a glorified f00l

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

so my meat na their poison right? grin

In-fact he always asks me what i see attractive in B,E or T and i kinda wonder how he is coping with the L

GOD is amazingly ingenious to create different shapes to meet the needs of different guys.

4 Likes

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
if only ur I.Q is up to the digits of my acount balance i may have listened. Buh meanwhile u jux a glorified f00l

You just nailed yourself with the poo you just wrote and i pity that lady that will be unfortunate to have a toddler like you as a man in her life.

WTF! Did i just read that poo?

Apparently i have degraded myself to ever respond to you.OH my what a toddler/

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Toks2008:

In-fact he always asks me what i see attractive in B,E or T and i kinda wonder how he is coping with the L

GOD is amazingly ingenious to create different shapes to meet the needs of different guys.

tru dat!
God being generous since no calender grin

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

tru dat!
God being generous since no calender grin

If every man is disciplined enough to patiently get the lady with his preferred body structure i believe it will reduce sexual infidelity to a great extent.

Behavior is an important factor in choosing a lady but i have also realized that what ever pleases a man's eyes usually will be pleasing to his soul.

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Toks2008:

You just nailed yourself with the poo you just wrote and i pity that lady that will be unfortunate to have a toddler like you as a man in her life.

WTF! Did i just read that poo?

Apparently i have degraded myself to ever respond to you.OH my what a toddler/
now its clear how sthupid, incompetent, imature, u are. Probably u need some brain supliments or vitamins to help it develop. Thx have fun and i wish u quick recovery from yur chronic sthupidity
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Cutehector:
L is d sexiest.....

LOL! So you love them surplus
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Cutehector(m): 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL! So you love them surplus
u wan make I die for bed? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
u wan make I die for bed? cheesy

But you chose L
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Cutehector(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Toks2008:

But you chose L
lol I knw.... I was indirectly sayin I like d slim ladies..

1 Like

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Swissheart(f): 12:14am On Sep 01, 2015
T lo le solve e ......okay say BET
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by shizzy7(f): 12:16am On Sep 01, 2015
Beautiful women
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Princess4eva(f): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2015
Toks2008:

If every man is disciplined enough to patiently get the lady with his preferred body structure i believe it will reduce sexual infidelity to a great extent.

Behavior is an important factor in choosing a lady but i have also realized that what ever pleases a man's eyes usually will be pleasing to his soul.

Have you forgotten the possibility of a change in the body structure of your preferred B E T? A "lepa" today may turn "orobo" tomorrow. Many young women are not disciplined enough to manage their body mass as pregnancy and motherhood sets in. I think faithfulness in marriage should be more about your strong resolve not to cheat and less of how sexy or unsexy your wife is looking.

One more thing Toks, I'll prefer you stop responding to Mr Cum4something, please.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2015

I think am E undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Toks2008:

My brotherly 40cents.

you've said it all man.

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2015
E is just Ma type..and clearly happens to be the sexiest amongst 'em all .

1 Like

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by timilehing(m): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2015
EAT
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Toks2008:

u are right bro

1 Like

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
lawvelyn:

I think am E undecided

You try no be lie but i hope say you no let am enter your head and that you also have good iintellect to compliment it.

Curves will make men of all types get attracted to you but its your intellect that attracts responsible men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy / Things That Mature Men Like In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.