Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

South African Lady Excited After Her Girlfriend Proposed To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Excited After Her Girlfriend Proposed To Her (779 Views)

Guys, What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Proposed To You? / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Excited After Her Girlfriend Proposed To Her by Priscy01(f): 4:11am On Aug 22, 2018
A South African lady took to twitter to share her joy after her girlfriend proposed to her in a romantic beach setting.

See below;
"My girlfriend made me the happiest girl in the world today

I'm actually still in shock"

https://www.torimill.co/news/9511/south-african-lady-excited-after-her-girlfriend-proposed-to-her.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: South African Lady Excited After Her Girlfriend Proposed To Her by Priscy01(f): 4:12am On Aug 22, 2018
cry

Congratulations!!!
Re: South African Lady Excited After Her Girlfriend Proposed To Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Orisisri something...

Their lives tho'!
Re: South African Lady Excited After Her Girlfriend Proposed To Her by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 22, 2018
smiley
Finger for fingering.
Re: South African Lady Excited After Her Girlfriend Proposed To Her by StrongandMighty: 4:34am On Aug 22, 2018
Tufiakwa!! Daughters of Jezebel!
I wonder why diz useless news is on nairaland... For us 2 clap, congratulate or pray for them for a successful marriage or what? I seriously don't get it
Re: South African Lady Excited After Her Girlfriend Proposed To Her by MasterBaiter: 4:45am On Aug 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Excited After Her Girlfriend Proposed To Her by dingbang(m): 5:23am On Aug 22, 2018
grin
Re: South African Lady Excited After Her Girlfriend Proposed To Her by OneCorner: 5:46am On Aug 22, 2018
Wow. So beautiful.
Re: South African Lady Excited After Her Girlfriend Proposed To Her by chuksila(m): 5:48am On Aug 22, 2018
Disgusting
Re: South African Lady Excited After Her Girlfriend Proposed To Her by Cholls(m): 5:49am On Aug 22, 2018
my sister eyah congrats
Re: South African Lady Excited After Her Girlfriend Proposed To Her by Hector09(m): 6:29am On Aug 22, 2018
Luv is beautiful, hope one day some one we propose to me
Re: South African Lady Excited After Her Girlfriend Proposed To Her by HeWrites(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Newly Wed Couple Die On The Way To Honeymoon After Bride Slept Off While Driving / See Shocking Reasons Responsible Men Don’t Marry ‘slay Mamas / Don't Waste More Than 72 Hours Trying To "Set P" In 2019 - Beat FM OAP, Osi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.