Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With (57171 Views)

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ObongBassey: 10:31pm On May 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8orIpI3csQ

A TikTok Nigerian lady by name Mariam Oyakhilome her narrated her worst date experience.

Mariam with TikTok handle @Mariam_Oyakhilome, has taken to her TikTok account to narrate what transpired between her and the guy that took her and her girlfriend out.

According to Mariam, the unknown guy asked her out on a date, but because she doesn't know him, she asked her girlfriend to accompany her on the said date.

Mariam, the guy and mariams girlfriend on getting there, ate and drank to their satisfaction, and accumulated a bill of over four hundred thousand naira #400,000.

The guy who took them out, demanded that three of them share the bill which Mariam refused owing to the fact that her girlfriend was sitting differently when they arrived and only joined them at the instance of the guy.

The guy insisted that Mariam's girlfriend is supposed to also contribute in paying the bill, but to avoid much embarrassment, Mariam who appears well to do, paid the over four hundred thousand naira bill.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ObongBassey: 10:31pm On May 06, 2023
more photos

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ObongBassey: 10:31pm On May 06, 2023
Reactions trails the incident

1 Like

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ObongBassey: 10:32pm On May 06, 2023
This uncle no try at all.

@Lalasticlala what's your opinion on this matter?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by helinues: 10:32pm On May 06, 2023
How much food and drink did the guy order personally? I doubt if it will be up to 50k.

The guy even tried to say they should share the money into 3, some guys go just ask about their own bills and pay, make the girls sort theirs

236 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Tingotoe: 10:33pm On May 06, 2023
My G grin

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by anthonyuncle(m): 10:34pm On May 06, 2023
did they eat lion's meat?

what and what amounted to 400k?

them still dey argue 25k for one wrap of moi moi for another thread.

329 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by darling2424(f): 10:34pm On May 06, 2023
Okay
Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Jennymine(f): 10:34pm On May 06, 2023
Money is talking 🌝🌝

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ikennaoma(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2023
na wetin fit una. u go date come carry your hungry friend along

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Absuchat(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2023
grin
Let me assume
Chicken laps na 20k.... They chop 4=80k
Champagne na 50k.... They drank 2=100k

Water na 10k.....they drank 8=80k

Toothpick na 5k per stick......They used 5=25k

Serviette na 5k per piece...... They use 5=25k

Food na 20k per plate....... They ate 3=60k

E be like say that Miriam friend still ate an extra plate of food and took an extra bottle water........ That's 30k

Total is 400k

It's not that much for 3 people sha.... On a norm, only me fit sit down chop 400k for Mega chicken...... That's when they open a branch in my dream grin

470 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ObongBassey: 10:42pm On May 06, 2023
helinues:
How much food and drink did the guy order personally? I doubt if it will be up to 50k.

The guy even tried to say they should share the money into 3, some guys go just ask about their own bills and pay, make he girls sort theirs
You too like wahala. He was there they were ordering for things upon things.

A wise man would have cautioned them instead of acting like goat when it's time to pay

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by helinues: 10:42pm On May 06, 2023
anthonyuncle:

Bro , there are some restaurants and bars that can send person back to village with their ridiculous amount..

Some years back, I went out with my friends, then we were later joined by some girls, after the clubbing which was in the morning, na so the girls said they are hungry, well they weren't for me so that was none of my business. They kept on mentioning a particular Chinese restaurant as if na their their cords was buried.

Checking the menu, ordinary indomie with eggs na N7500. 3 indomie plus 2 eggs. Even though I wasn't the one to pay, I just ordered for water only, the water self na around N1k, as for those girls, my friends just dey lament bitterly after they left, I just dey laugh dem.

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ObongBassey: 10:42pm On May 06, 2023
anthonyuncle:

The thing tire person

4 Likes

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by helinues: 10:43pm On May 06, 2023
ObongBassey:
You too like wahala. He was there they were ordering for things upon things.

A wise man would have cautioned them instead of acting like goat when it's time to pay

The guy knew what he was doing. When it's not the girls that have the intentions of paying, why over ordering?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ObongBassey: 10:43pm On May 06, 2023
helinues:

Bro , there are some restaurants and bar that can send person back to village with their ridiculous amount..

Some years back, I went out with my friends, then we were later joined by some girls, after the clubbing which was in the morning, na so the girls said they are hungry, well they weren't for me so that was none of my business. They kept on mentioning a particular Chinese restaurant as if na their their cords was buried.

Checking the menu, ordinary indomie with eggs na N7500. 3 indomie plus 2 eggs. Even though I wasn't the one to pay, I just ordered for water only, the water self na around N1k, as for those girls, my friends just dey lament bitterly after they left, I just dey laugh dem.

Jesus. I'm not going close to such restaurant. That's a waste

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ObongBassey: 10:44pm On May 06, 2023
helinues:

The guy knew what he was doing. When it's not the girls that have the intentions of paying, why over ordering?
No, like me I would have cautioned them outrightly

7 Likes

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by anthonyuncle(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2023
helinues:

Bro , there are some restaurants and bar that can send person back to village with their ridiculous amount..

hmm.

e dey good make person know wetin him wan enter before him put leg.

most guys are too proud to ask for the prices on the menu before ordering.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by helinues: 10:46pm On May 06, 2023
ObongBassey:
Jesus. I'm not going close to such restaurant. That's a waste

At least na food restaurants dey sell, sebi today na Friday, go to all those big clubs and see how much guys must have wasted tonight on liquor which might even be fake self.

The truth is spending such ridiculous amount on whether foods or drinks is just a way of oppressing others. Most of those people can't even dash out N20k voluntarily

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ObongBassey: 10:47pm On May 06, 2023
anthonyuncle:

hmm.

My brother you're correct. There's absolutely nothing wrong in asking for price

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ObongBassey: 10:48pm On May 06, 2023
I'm sure @Nlfpmod and @Dominique would have asked price just like me

1 Like

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ObongBassey: 10:49pm On May 06, 2023
helinues:

At least na food restaurants dey sell, sebi today na Friday, go to all those big clubs and see how much guys must have wasted tonight in liquor which might even be fake self.

The truth is spending such ridiculous amount on whether foods or drinks is just a way of oppressing others. Most of those people can't even dash out N20k voluntarily
Omo I stopped going to club since they started all this dorime thing before I get high blood pressure

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by helinues: 10:50pm On May 06, 2023
anthonyuncle:

hmm.

Only proud/oppressors people engage in such nonsense. If I am having a date with a lady, I can never shy of asking if she's coming alone or with friends. Whether alone or with friends, will be blunt to let her know how much I can afford to spend without gory story.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by helinues: 10:51pm On May 06, 2023
ObongBassey:
No, like me I would have cautioned them outrightly

Caution? Why going out with such people to start with?

Only those who claimed who they are not always fall as victims

21 Likes

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Boomkalakuta: 10:56pm On May 06, 2023
helinues:

Ronu shatap

7 Likes

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by TheBillyonaire: 11:04pm On May 06, 2023
Why did he even bother to talk to those miscreants. 400K on a date because of overused pussy>?

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by GoodCane: 11:30pm On May 06, 2023
Parasites and liabilities everywhere!

The parasite thought she has seen a maga and father Christmas she and her olosho friend can leech on, but unfortunately the man was way smarter and faster than them. It is more honourable to use your money on something reasonable than to send it on a Nigerian girl. Spend your money on your mother!

You don't date Nigeria girls, you only bang their pussy dump them and move on

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by AK481(m): 2:13am On May 07, 2023
I like what he did .
It was an outdoor and secured bar, why are you coming with a 3rd party.

If you don't like the guy, don't go out on a date with him

This thing sweet me walahi talai

But these eatery are too expensive, wetin dem chop?
In transcorp hilton ,you can eat anything, I mean anything in this world for 28k for afternoon and 20k for morning breakfast and dinner per individual .

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Nobody: 3:23am On May 07, 2023
You no dey send money go give mama for village.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ObongBassey: 3:27am On May 07, 2023
helinues:

Don't you think if they had known earlier they wouldn't have decline?

3 Likes

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by ObongBassey: 3:29am On May 07, 2023
@Seun this is frontpage material

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With by Gadafii: 5:07am On May 07, 2023
One bettlw of Heineken for that guy

I asked you out on a date and you came with a friend for "security"?

Mariam, why your security dey order goat meaat peppersoup and with Martel

You and your security be anini, how you go consume 400k in one seating πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

70 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

β€œI Stoled Your Heart, I Stoled Your Surname" – Pre-Wedding Photo Goes Wrong / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.