Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus Shows Off Her Stunning BREASST TATTOO… Nigerians React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus Shows Off Her Stunning BREASST TATTOO… Nigerians React (1538 Views)

Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape / “I Need A Date, Bills On Me” – Lady Say As She Shares Her Stunning Photos Online / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus Shows Off Her Stunning BREASST TATTOO… Nigerians React by Benthemainmans: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Famous Police PRO Opetola Dolapo Badmus shared photo of herself on her Instagram page as she stylishly flaunts her bre@st tattoo.
Some of her fans noticed the tattoo and dropped some comments on this post. While some admired the tattoo, others were dripping with sarcasm on how ironic it is that police officers harass guys with tattoos on their body.

See photos ...
http://www.ngnewsline..com
Re: Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus Shows Off Her Stunning BREASST TATTOO… Nigerians React by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2018
Pictures or idonbilivit
Re: Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus Shows Off Her Stunning BREASST TATTOO… Nigerians React by Benthemainmans: 6:28am On Aug 23, 2018
Hmm
Re: Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus Shows Off Her Stunning BREASST TATTOO… Nigerians React by Benthemainmans: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2018
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Will Cristiano Ronaldo And I Make A Good Couple? / / what's the biggest lie you've ever told?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.