Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,827 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1542 Views)

Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 02, 2019
neer mindsmiley
Re: by chiommy123(f): 4:29am On Jan 02, 2019
Here to observe. Hope this one will be attacked just like they attacked nwayiawka.
Re: by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 02, 2019
Why would I be attacked? Can’t I express my genuine interest?
chiommy123:
Here to observe. Hope this one will be attacked just like they attacked nwayiawka.

4 Likes

Re: by emmie14: 5:00am On Jan 02, 2019
Opportunity
Re: by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 02, 2019
yes, to finally settle down like a man
emmie14:
Opportunity
Re: by shaiba(f): 5:06am On Jan 02, 2019
All the best to you
Re: by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 02, 2019
thanks
shaiba:
All the best to you
Re: by N0favors: 5:20am On Jan 02, 2019
You get sense? That’s major major

1 Like

Re: by Eberechi24(f): 6:50am On Jan 02, 2019
Nwanyiakwaetiti.
Re: by Sanemind(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2019
Guy go ur village go find woman,ur kinsmen will show you beautiful and respectful girls there
Re: by Welcum: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2019
Chief, if indeed you are genuine, my advice is that you can hardly find the right person by this means. Now, do you expect any lady to tell you she doesn't have these qualities you mentioned after you have described yourself so sterlingly? There is hardly a better way to get the right person than through direct interaction. Another way is through a third party recommendation of people you know and trust. Since you said you haven't been lucky with women, I tell you that this approach you have adopted will expose you more. Then, I recommend you learn how to manage relationships because the lack is likely yours. No lady on Earth is without a serious fault. You only choose those with faults you can manage and transform positively. Good luck to thee!

6 Likes

Re: by rame18(f): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2019
@op I bet you can't find the right one in here, go out and meet people and make a choice among the people you meet. Someone will pretend just to get married and then the true person shows up after marriage.

1 Like

Re: by bigpicture001: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2019
rame18:
@op I bet you can't find the right one in here, go out and meet people and make a choice among the people you meet. Someone will pretend just to get married and then the true person shows up after marriage.

Who told u dat. There are alot of gud professional working ladies here.av met one b4 ; a young doc

4 Likes

Re: by faithfull18(f): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2019
Welcum:
Chief, if indeed you are genuine, my advice is that you can hardly find the right person by this means. Now, do you expect any lady to tell you she doesn't have these qualities you mentioned after you have described yourself so sterlingly? There is hardly a better way to get the right person than through direct interaction. Another way is through a third party recommendation of people you know and trust. Since you said you haven't been lucky with women, I tell you that this approach you have adopted will expose you more. Then, I recommend you learn how to manage relationships because the lack is likely yours. No lady on Earth is without a serious fault. You only choose those with faults you can manage and transform positively. Good luck to thee!
Oh sorry, I misquoted the first time but what do you mean by ' serious fault'
Re: by faithfull18(f): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2019
rame18:
Says who?? Most things happen online now. Where I fault the op is, he should have left out some details like financial status, so people who shouldn't be sending dms won't. So, he doesn't attract the wrong person.

Most people live triangular lives especially in this internet times, so meeting people offline may be a real challenge.

3 Likes

Re: by rame18(f): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2019
Welcum:

You spoke my mind.
Re: by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2019
Wuraola01 if DanDeeBoss is not serious.. This is another opportunity for you ooo grin

In fact come and take him
Re: by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2019
LightQueen:
Wuraola01 if DanDeeBoss is not serious.. This is another opportunity for you ooo grin

Lol...gringrin Lemme wait for her
Re: by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2019
What are your 'flaws' ?
Re: by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol...gringrin Lemme wait for her
grin
Re: by Onyi22(f): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2019
I wish u good luck in ur search
Re: by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2019
shocked shocked lol

Re: by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2019
LightQueen:
grin
Finding love on nairaland is a no no.... Except for you and Wuraola01..gringrin
Re: by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Finding love on nairaland is a no no.... Except for you and Wuraola01..gringrin
Lol... Add one na
Re: by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2019
LightQueen:
Lol... Add one na
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: by Sofialuv(f): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
I'm financially buoyant
I'm handsome(So I am told)
I'm successful by God's grace
I'm very well educated in top notch educational institutions
I come from a good background/home
Tall, dark and refined wink
I'm not getting any younger, I get really lonely sometimes and I need a partner

Bonus: I am loyal- I never understood the point of cheating. I am very romantic and I love to spoil my girl, I am a very good cook too wink

Please I am looking for a WIFE- Please look up the the biblical meaning of one. Not every married woman is fit to be called a wife. I don't need you to be excessively beautiful, just be of good character and be willing to submit to me. I have had bad luck with women who only want me for my material things. maybe I'd have better luck this way. it's definitely worth the try .email me at 2riskynl@mail.com
. My dear in this nairaland
Anyway 2019 will not pass you buy
Re: by baralatie(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
just post your statement of account here on NL and you see miracles happen

1 Like

Re: by Wuraola01(f): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
LightQueen:

grin grin Opportunity keh shocked grin

I no dey look 4 husband ohh. I don get one na kiss cheesy
Re: by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wuraola01:

grin grin Opportunity keh shocked grin

I no dey look 4 husband ohh. I don get one na kiss cheesy
Thanks so much Queengringrin Lightqueen, your plan won't work kisskiss
Re: by Wuraola01(f): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:

cheesy cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:

Re: by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=LightQueen post=74402720][/quote]gringrin

(1) (Reply)

What Animal Is This / Slay Queens Going Pantless Aint No Joke(video) / Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.