Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Loosing Graciously! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loosing Graciously! (180 Views)

My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Coza Saga Has Led To People Loosing Their Jobs / She Dreamt Of Loosing All Her Teeth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loosing Graciously! by Hegela(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2018
I was seeing a football match this past weekend and guess what, my favourite team lost!

OK. This is not the point I want to drive at. You see, in life I have learnt that those who aspire to become great, must at one point or another encounter a lose. There will arise a time when it all doesn't go according to plans, where the most thought out plan fails for just no reason! This is a norm in life. Infact in Engineering we were told to expect the best but plan for the worse!

Life will always definitely throw some bad moments at you. Times when you will get confused at how it can all go bad. No hope. No possible way to savage the situation. It will keep going down the drain, and you still can't fathom a way to make it stop.

Don't be discouraged at this my friend. It is a normal in life. The choice now belongs to you, you can either take that lemon life throws at you, make a lemonade out of it and eat the lemon peel knowing it is truly medicinal or just sit down on the floor crying nwwii nwwii nwiiee!

Take that negative situation, filter it, sort out the positives, and move on! Even if there are no positives in it, at least now you can come out stronger, better and even more determined.

It's totally OK to loose. Only be sure that when it is been said that you lost at any time, they will add that you gave it your all!

The only challenge I have with my players on this occasion was that they were totally confused, lacked communication on the field of play, and allowed a fairly average team to humiliate them! Don't be like my team.

Plan for the best. Give your all to it. Fight with all you have! Pour out your spirit, mind and strength into that venture. Keep fighting till the very end! And when it all doesn't work out, pick yourself up, dust off the dirt, say 'Thank You God', and move on!

I call you blessed. God's favour and mercy will shine on you and help you in this week and beyond. God will grant you ideas that will make you triumph over the challenges and difficulties of life in Jesus name. Amen.

God bless you excessively!

#AlegehPrince
#TheSage!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Moderation? / Keep Company With Praising People / When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.