Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies (44991 Views)

We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer / A Nigerian Becomes First Black Person To Be Elected to the Canadian Legislature / Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by AfonjaSlaves(f): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Buhari is a cow

8 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Rubyventures: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
"It is the farmer who brought the ant infested fire wood into the house that invited the lizard"

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by appsdope(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Upper cut
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Bolognese: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Concussion

Fatherofdragons:

biko which movie is that?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by NwaliE01: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
AjalaJ:
Then what is the big deal about that? Is that newsworthy?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Yes it's news worthy for you and I to see how foreigners treat us with optimost contempt.
I learnt how not to react to negativity with same negative vipe.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Akabuking: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
see the guy mouth like unshaved puwssy. she gave him a real uppercut.

9 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Melkizedeck: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

biko which movie is that?

concussion
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by dingbang(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
fr3do:
But it's not really any black American's fault, that their ancestors were shipped into slavery.

AdaIgbo just beefed the whole black Americans
I tell you. They don't know their roots.
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by einsteine(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
The woman should go and use her tribe to cash out money. Nonsense talk about tribe. And peeps here are calling it an intelligent smackdown? Why isn't she staying in Ezinihitte Mbaise or Onueke or Obinkita, since she is so proud of her roots. Roots gbuo ya there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by redcliff: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
fr3do:
But it's not really any black American's fault, that their ancestors were shipped into slavery.

AdaIgbo just beefed the whole black Americans

its better he got that reply because he insulted the whole of black africa

9 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Good for him. This affirms my age-long assertion that racism is just another word for man's cruelty to man, it is a product of callous human behaviour - within tribes, it is called tribalism; within races, it is called racism; the list continues. Am amazed, that came from a black a.s.s/h.o.l.e and not a white n.erd. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
This na how love dey start. I won't side anyone because in a few months to a year now one'll see their pre-wedding pictures posted here.
Mind my business naim I dey.
Most akatas are not hard to identify facially. I know a lot of them are from the Igbo tribe. The Ghanaians are easy to tell apart also.
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
nijabazaar:
This is what i call an intelligent smackdown. I noticed that these days, every Dwaynr Johnson's movie had a xter with an igbo name??
Like Ajala Okeke in SKYSCRAPPER...
Head of security
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by shogsman(m): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
How the f*ck is this news

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Bigdeeee: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
I knew she must be igbo, they’re always causing drama everywhere they go, online or offline. Even this AA guy can already see the type of people they are: JOKERS grin

5 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
Igbo Amaka..

Always proud of our tribe
I concur. I'm Yoruba but I always like Igbos. Especially igbos making the whole black race proud lately. I'm proud of Igbos.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Fatherofdragons: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
einsteine:
The woman should go and use her tribe to cash out money. Nonsense talk about tribe. And peeps here are calling it an intelligent smackdown? Why isn't she staying in Ezinihitte Mbaise or Onueke or Obinkita, since she is so proud of her roots. Roots gbuo ya there.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by JacksonOyibo: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by ogmask: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Damn we global. Even the Will Smith igbo character Dr Bennett Omalu. In the movie he actually called his popsi in Enugu. His wife told him you are Igbo, you are a lion

I will post the video where TD Jakes, "I'm Igbo and we are known as the black Jews, so being a go getter is in my DNA"

Jokes apart , the Igbos are a unique breed.

Politics and sectionalism nor let us see truth for what it is.
Whenever you want to talk about a people's quality some others see it as an opportunity to throw tantrums...too bad.

15 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Gerrard59(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Is it not weird that a black African mocks an African American for not knowing his roots when the former sold the latter into slavery?

6 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Adakintroy: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
No comeback.

This the problem with American blacks. They look down on us. They should come here and do their annual pilgrimage.

13 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Ijeshaooduaman: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
AnunuebeAgbawo7:
Igbo and Proud!
I am an Igbo, I was born an Igbo, I live the life of an Igbo, I come from Igbo, I speak Igbo, I like to be Igbo, I like to dress in Igbo, I eat Igbo food, my heritage, culture and tradition is Igbo, my parents are Igbo.

Am sorry I cannot help it if you hate my lineage. Am sorry I cannot help it if you detest Igbo, am sorry I cannot help it if you hate me because am Igbo. Igbo is who I am, my name is Igbo and I must die an Igbo.

You see Igbo as a threat, why? You call Igbo rapist, criminals, ritualist, prostitutes, kidnappers. You attribute all negative vices to represent Igbo? Why do you do that? You do because you feel threatened that Igbo might outrun the rest of the tribes. Why do you hate Igbo and despise us? You do that because we are creative, enlightened, hardworking, industrious, genius, intelligent, smart, rich, beautiful and amazing. But its difficult for you to admit it because you feel jealous of my race.

Igbo do not own politics, Igbo do not control the economy neither do we control the natural resources and the common wealth of the nation. You do, we don't and yet, despite the fact that you own everything, we still remain one indispensable race that has outshined the other race in all ramifications. You fear us because you want to exterminate and annihilate our race, you deny us many things and yet we are stronger, richer and mightier. You fear us because we are everywhere. You fear us because no matter how rural a place might be, when Igbo steps in, they turn it into a Paradise. We have our own resources, which lies in resourcefulness, we do not bother you and your control over the polity, but yet when we cough you and the other race begin to shiver.

Am proud being an Igbo, am proud of my heritage and culture. Igbo means high class, Igbo means independence, Igbo means hard work and strength, Igbo means riches, Igbo means resourcefulness, Igbo means self belonging, Igbo means self esteem, Igbo means pride, Igbo means swag.
Udo diri unu umunnem. ����
Unfortunately, nobody give a damn about you and your tribe. You hate Yoruba, Yoruba hate you back. That is life

4 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Fatherofdragons: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bigdeeee:
I knew she must be igbo, they’re always causing drama everywhere they go, online or offline. Even this AA guy can already see the type of people they are: JOKERS grin

Anumanu

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Fatherofdragons: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

Unfortunately, nobody give a damn about you and your tribe. You hate Yoruba, Yoruba hate you back. That is life

Nobody gives a damn about ur tribe too, it's a cycle bro.

That is life

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by jumobi1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Two wrongs don’t make a right. He insulted her but she insulted our African American siblings. Not cool.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by ogmask: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
Buhari is a cow

Your moniker, no wonder...
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Mcowubaba: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Arda1000:
His tribe is we south south
grin grin
I don't know why I find this funny
A lot of them on nairaland, we south south Boys, dem no dey mention their village

11 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Ijeshaooduaman: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Nobody gives a damn about ur tribe too, it's a cycle bro.

That is life
Great. Next time, don't go around playing the victim card. The average Yoruba loves his/her tribe than anything on earth
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by romenna: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
The guy is a lost man.
The woman don send am to exile to find him root

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by romenna: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
jumobi1:
Two wrongs don’t make a right. He insulted her but she insulted our African American siblings. Not cool.
dnt throw stones if u live in a glass and if u got a glass jaw, then watch ur mouth!
balck americans shud stop discriminating against africans. it is foolhardy to do so.

5 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
AnunuebeAgbawo7:
Igbo and Proud!
I am an Igbo, I was born an Igbo, I live the life of an Igbo, I come from Igbo, I speak Igbo, I like to be Igbo, I like to dress in Igbo, I eat Igbo food, my heritage, culture and tradition is Igbo, my parents are Igbo.

Am sorry I cannot help it if you hate my lineage. Am sorry I cannot help it if you detest Igbo, am sorry I cannot help it if you hate me because am Igbo. Igbo is who I am, my name is Igbo and I must die an Igbo.

You see Igbo as a threat, why? You call Igbo rapist, criminals, ritualist, prostitutes, kidnappers. You attribute all negative vices to represent Igbo? Why do you do that? You do because you feel threatened that Igbo might outrun the rest of the tribes. Why do you hate Igbo and despise us? You do that because we are creative, enlightened, hardworking, industrious, genius, intelligent, smart, rich, beautiful and amazing. But its difficult for you to admit it because you feel jealous of my race.

Igbo do not own politics, Igbo do not control the economy neither do we control the natural resources and the common wealth of the nation. You do, we don't and yet, despite the fact that you own everything, we still remain one indispensable race that has outshined the other race in all ramifications. You fear us because you want to exterminate and annihilate our race, you deny us many things and yet we are stronger, richer and mightier. You fear us because we are everywhere. You fear us because no matter how rural a place might be, when Igbo steps in, they turn it into a Paradise. We have our own resources, which lies in resourcefulness, we do not bother you and your control over the polity, but yet when we cough you and the other race begin to shiver.

Am proud being an Igbo, am proud of my heritage and culture. Igbo means high class, Igbo means independence, Igbo means hard work and strength, Igbo means riches, Igbo means resourcefulness, Igbo means self belonging, Igbo means self esteem, Igbo means pride, Igbo means swag.
Udo diri unu umunnem. ����

How many years have you saved this on your draft and waiting for an avenue like this to post this poo,Be honest.....

5 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Fatherofdragons: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

Great. Next time, don't go around playing the victim card. The average Yoruba loves his/her tribe than anything on earth

Yeah the same can be said about igbos too, just don't feel to hurt to the extent of threatening them with genocide and annilation

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths / David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.