Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies (44993 Views)

We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer / A Nigerian Becomes First Black Person To Be Elected to the Canadian Legislature / Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Bolognese: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
I think you can use Movie Box. They update their movies every week.

futurism:
Can I get a place to download this movie?

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Absuchat(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Carlyboi:
for your mumu mind now everyone loves the igbo they are universally accepted..both within and outside Nigeria igbos and not greater or more influential or more successful than the yorubas in all ramifications argue with your left yansh!
I concur with you,i would rather argue with my yansh than with a yoruba man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by princechurchill(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bolognese:
Concussion

How do i download the movie
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
chineloSA:

Africans are one race. Except Arabs and Somalian Ethiopians who some are Kushites and have Jewish blood. Arabs are Arabs too. Our different tribes does not make our race different.

We are not one race. All humans have diverged from a common source and evolved very distinct characteristics through their tribes. I'm Hausa and Chadic-Sahelian. Im different from a Yoruba or Igbo person. I'm closer to Adamawa tribes like the Marghi, Kilba etc. The South East tribes are genetically closer (e.g. Ijaw Igbo Urhobo etc.) while South West ones are closer (Yoruba Bini etc.) The Zulu /Swazi/Nguni form a separate cluster while the Nilotes (Dinka, Nuer etc) form another cluster. The Berbers form another group, The Fula another. These are all divergent tribes. so dont club me on the basis of skin color. Even by skin colour and features we differ.

4 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by oluwasegun007(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
I wish I could just give her a peck... lovely.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by jojothegreat(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Arda1000:
His tribe is we south south

I dunno why but this comment is funny asf grin
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by enonche85(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
nijabazaar:

The chief security official in Skyscraper... Mr Okeke.

His upcoming film Black Adam has two igbo xters too

Even David Oyelowo spoke yoruba saying "olodumare" in the movie Gringo.
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chineloSA(f): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

We are not one race. All humans have diverged from a common source and evolved very distinct characteristics through their tribes. I'm Hausa and Chadic-Sahelian. Im different from a Yoruba or Igbo person. I'm closer to Adamawa tribes like the Marghi, Kilba etc. The South East tribes are genetically closer (e.g. Ijaw Igbo Urhobo etc.) while South West ones are closer (Yoruba Bini etc.) The Zulu /Swazi/Nguni form a separate cluster while the Nilotes (Dinka, Nuer etc) form another cluster. The Berbers form another group, The Fula another. These are all divergent tribes. so dont club me on the basis of skin color. Even by skin colour and features we differ.

Dream on. Africans are one race except the ones above.. some may have mixed with Arabs and Jews, but we all have almost similar DNA. DNA is the biggest determinant.

All of the people you mentioned are Africans.
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by djon78(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
chineloSA:

I preach love for only African race. Africans have no friend. If you hate each other you are shooting yourselves in the foot.

And what does that make you? Abeg shift one side. You are even worse off. Africans worst friend is fellow black man, no be oyibo. Oyibo still better pass. No be fellow Africans dey enslave our people with terrible underdevelopment? Was it oyibo?
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
chineloSA:

Dream on. Africans are one race except the ones above.. some may have mixed with Arabs and Jews, but we all have almost similar DNA. DNA is the biggest determinant.

we have 98% similar DNA with chimpanzee too. Doesn't make us one race with chimpanzee. In genetics even the slightest differences can cause big changes!

This is evident in our habits phenotype etc.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
chineloSA:

My friend, Africa isn't a race but a continent .
Learn
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by vincixpresso: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Arda1000:
His tribe is we south south
My niggar; ����
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chineloSA(f): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
djon78:

And what does that make you? Abeg shift one side. You are even worse off. Africans worst friend is fellow black man, no be oyibo. Oyibo still better pass. No be fellow Africans dey enslave our people with terrible underdevelopment? Was it oyibo?

An African men cannot be racist because we have no control of anything in tjis world. We dont control minerals, banks and any systems. So spare me. I cannot be racist.

There are other countries progressing out there under the political leadership of Africans (Botswana, Ghana, South Africa, Rwanda etc ). So there is no such thing as we are our own worst enemy.

You just yab your mouth because you have probably never lived in a multi-racial country.

The fact that you say white people are better pass is white supremacy mentality. You are really stupid.

The same white people who enslave you with their 1.banking system

2.Loaning system, ( that most countries cannot pay off their debt)

3. Reparations ( paying that you were enslaved )

4. Would not share their education system to make Africans on par with them ( they want you to pay for knowledge). Why can't they share their primary - secondary curriculum so that African children can benefit?

5. Take your minerals at a cheaper rate and return it to you at an expensive rate. ( why can't they teach you how to refine it and you sell it to them refined already )

6. The same white people who control the price of ( coffee, cocoa, gold, oil etc ) yet they don't have it.

7. The same white people who curse people everyday to return to Africa, yet they have the nerve to come to our countries and control everything

Please, you are shortsighted.

There is no good white person.

4 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Uguruzik(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hahaha! Madam use your sense, his name is Benjamin Okafor, so he's your lost brother
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chineloSA(f): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

we have 98% similar DNA with chimpanzee too. Doesn't make us one race with chimpanzee. In genetics even the slightest differences can cause big changes!

This is evident in our habits phenotype etc.

You believe everything a white man say through their researches. Tomorrow it will be a different thing. White people are liars only to get Nobel peace prize.

Tomorrow they can tell you that chimpanzee are closet to God in DNA.

There are a lot of lies concocted by these people for money.

E.g. They used to say eating fatty meat causes obesity.
Now it's sugar or carbohydrate filled foods. And no one apologises now about that concocted lie.

There may be similarities, but they cannot be 98%.

They only wanted to use that lie to demean and degrade Africans because they certainly do not think they have genes 98% similar to chimpanzees. They think you as an African are similar to Chimpanzees that's why they continuously test vaccines of Africans without Africans even knowing and they do not test the vaccines on themselves. Because you are nothing but a chimpanzee to them.

Believe everything white people tell you at your peril.

Any tribe indigenous to Africa regardless of how big their noses are, or how pointed their ears are, is called an African.

Trying to make yourself exclusive and different does not make you superior. You are African and indigenous to this continent, only.

Your DNA is indigenous to the continent. It originates here and nowhere else.

Continue fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chineloSA(f): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Learn

Continent - Africa

Race - Africans
( all people indigenous to Africa are Africans)
Arabs are not Africans but invaders.

Nationality - Nigerian, Ghanaian, Zimbabwean, Zambian etc. ( depending on the country you live in that was determined by white people during Berlin Conference)

Tribe : Hausa, Yoruba, Akan, Fulani etc ( depending on the language you speak and culture you practice)

Anyone whose DNA is only indigenous to Africa is an African by race.

Learn and read to

1 Like

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
chineloSA:

Continent - Africa

Race - Africans
( all people indigenous to Africa are Africans)
Arabs are not Africans but invaders.

Nationality - Nigerian, Ghanaian, Zimbabwean, Zambian etc. ( depending on the country you live in that was determined by white people during Berlin Conference)

Tribe : Hausa, Yoruba, Akan, Fulani etc ( depending on the language you speak and culture you practice)

Anyone whose DNA is only indigenous to Africa is an African by race.

Learn and read to

Africans are not races. Negro is a race.

Plus, why did they onuku call Uju that name?
He deserves it. He too insulted the whole of Africa by calling her a joke of a black person

1 Like

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chineloSA(f): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Africans are not races. Negro is a race.

Plus, why did they onuku call Uju that name?
He deserves it. He too insulted the whole of Africa by calling her a joke of a black person

Negro is a derogatory term invented by Jews and used by Europeans in America.

Africans are people indigenous to Africa.
Europeans are people indigenous to Europe
Asians are people indigenous to Asia

African is a race ( not really black )
European is a race ( not really white )
Asian is a race

Black and white was engineered by European to demean and control you.
Black is associated with dark, evil, dirty,
White is associated with purity, clean, light etc.

Don't embarrass yourself. Negro is derogatory. Never use it in America.

Please read.
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by blingxx(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
chai.. see what black panther cause grin
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chineloSA(f): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Learn

Continent - Africa
Country - Nigeria, Ghana etc.
Nationality - Nigerian, Ghanaian etc.
Race - Africans ( all people indigenous to Africa only )
Tribe - Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Zulu, Tswana
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Carlyboi(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Absuchat:

I concur with you,i would rather argue with my yansh than with a yoruba man
of course.....who will argue with an empty chestbeater in the first place that is illogical and FYI Stop bin a rable rouser...counter my earlier argument with facts is it politics?sport?Arts and entertainment give it an holistic perspective chamillionaire hakeem seriki grammy award winner the most successful of your foreign actors of igbo extraction is chiwetel and he has got no Oscar...for every chunua Achebe there is a Wole Soyinka...
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Absuchat(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Carlyboi:
of course.....who will argue with an empty chestbeater in the first place that is illogical and FYI Stop bin a rable rouser...counter my earlier argument with facts is it politics?sport?Arts and entertainment give it an holistic perspective chamillionaire hakeem seriki grammy award winner the most successful of your foreign actors of igbo extraction is chiwetel and he has got no Oscar...for every chunua Achebe there is a Wole Soyinka...
Lol is this how empty your skull is? I wonder what whoever is gonna mine it will gain from it. If you regard a glaring fact as "chestbeating" ,then you can never wake up from your slumber.how can the yorubas be compared to igbos in sports, entertainment, commerce,tourism, politics and of course exposure? Please make your ignorance obvious.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Carlyboi(m): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Absuchat:

Lol is this how empty your skull is? I wonder what whoever is gonna mine it will gain from it. If you regard a glaring fact as "chestbeating" ,then you can never wake up from your slumber.how can the yorubas be compared to igbos in sports, entertainment, commerce,tourism, politics and of course exposure? Please make your ignorance obvious.
keep quiet abeg name the top 10 richest men in Nigeria!Top 10 musicjans both contemporaryvand old skoll for a start come back and tell me how many Yorubas you have on there since your brain is painaing you...i got your since your head no wan correct lets start with that and mind you i am not oone of those ignorant folks you you tell south south people are igbos too....ooo Oya start the informed one!
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Absuchat(m): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Carlyboi:
keep quiet abeg name the top 10 richest men in Nigeria!Top 10 musicjans both contemporaryvand old skoll for a start come back and tell me how many Yorubas you have on there since your brain is painaing you...i got your since your head no wan correct lets start with that and mind you i am not oone of those ignorant folks you you tell south south people are igbos too....ooo Oya start the informed one!

See imbecil.e....you foolishly forgot the fact that Anambra state is the state with the highest number of billionaires in Africa, you empty skull hasn't decoded the fact that nollywood(which is the apex of entertainment industry in Africa) is made up of 95% igbos? Or do i need to remind you that 90% of super eagles and 95% of super falcons are igbos? Bring up another topic abeg.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by UgwuAghachi: 12:02am On Aug 23, 2018
Absuchat:

The only thing Yoruba are better than Igbo in is music. And the richest musician are Igbo (P Square). Nothing more. Not sports, technology, ICT, commerce, education, beauty, movies. Nothing! Igbo are better in everything else

1 Like

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Carlyboi(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=Absuchat post= who is this idiota nawhy are you such a milksopeeyah i sorry sorry for you in femi kuti's voice o !Na why una dey fail and thats the reason for your extra year in school!name the Top 10 richest men in Nigeria??shikena your fool dey write me story!when will your brain formally develop!btw the richest black african woman is folorunsho Alakija!oops She is from Anambra!lol!i swear you no get sense no be only nollywood na nolly bamboo even the english speaking nollywood has a number of successful yoruba actors....bimbo akintola,desmond elliot,omotola jolade ekeinde....i believe funke akindele rings a bell right now in terms popularity none of your both english speaking and igbotic nollyword is more popular than she is ....so stop making noise for a second....the great hugh masekela said fela anikulapo kuti is one of the two musicians nigeria has gotever i dont think there is any igbo musiciaian that comes to felas greatness i might be wrong tho!so pls abeg Mr or is it Mrs help me with one name to confirm that the igbos are not just empty chrst beater lol!if your next post still reeks of stupidity and dumb arguments then adios i dont argue with intellectually deficient monkey hairy and yam leggish igbos!!
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Absuchat(m): 12:07am On Aug 23, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

The only thing Yoruba are better than Igbo in is music. And the richest musician are Igbo (P Square). Nothing more. Not sports, technology, ICT, commerce, education, beauty, movies. Nothing! Igbo are better in everything else
Yorubas do crap music...who even listens to all those trash?

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Bitterleafsoup: 12:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Yes she did, and if they all have sense, this should inspire them to vigorously search for their root, background and lineage, i always pity black americans when they insult africans forgetting they are the result of slavery.
That is not correct only 10% were slaves the majority were indigenous.
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Absuchat(m): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2018
Carlyboi:
[quote author=Absuchat post= who is this idiota nawhy are you such a milksopeeyah i sorry sorry for you in femi kuti's voice o !Na why una dey fail and thats the reason for your extra year in school!name the Top 10 richest men in Nigeria??shikena your fool dey write me story!when will your brain formally develop!btw the richest black african woman is folorunsho Alakija!oops She is from Anambra!lol!i swear you no get sense no be only nollywood na nolly bamboo even the english speaking nollywood has a number of successful yoruba actors....bimbo akintola,desmond elliot,omotola jolade ekeinde....i believe funke akindele rings a bell right now in terms popularity none of your both english speaking and igbotic nollyword is more popular than she is ....so stop making noise for a second....the great hugh masekela said fela anikulapo kuti is one of the two musicians nigeria has gotever i dont think there is any igbo musiciaian that comes to felas greatness i might be wrong tho!so pls abeg Mr or is it Mrs help me with one name to confirm that the igbos are not just empty chrst beater lol!if your next post still reeks of stupidity and dumb arguments then adios i dont argue with intellectually deficient monkey hairy and yam leggish igbos!!

I still laugh at your outright stupidity. So for the fact that about 3% of nollywood actors are yoruba (who eventually become local champion in oshogbo) you now have the guts to compare riffraffs with renowned actors? I see how myopic and fooolish you are,i am however not surprised, it is a gift in yoruba land,that's why we regard you all as morons. Who still talks about dead and rotten Fela Kuti? Why haven't you produced another " Fela"? Sum all the billionaires in yoruba land,and it hasn't equate the number of billionaires in nnewi alone,talk more of Anambra as a whole. Like you said i have a very hairy leg,which is a good sign of good feeding, unlike you with a bottle -like malnourished leg

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by djon78(m): 12:29am On Aug 23, 2018
chineloSA:

An African men cannot be racist because we have no control of anything in tjis world. We dont control minerals, banks and any systems. So spare me. I cannot be racist.

There are other countries progressing out there under the political leadership of Africans (Botswana, Ghana, South Africa, Rwanda etc ). So there is no such thing as we are our own worst enemy.

You just yab your mouth because you have probably never lived in a multi-racial country.

The fact that you say white people are better pass is white supremacy mentality. You are really stupid.

The same white people who enslave you with their 1.banking system

2.Loaning system, ( that most countries cannot pay off their debt)

3. Reparations ( paying that you were enslaved )

4. Would not share their education system to make Africans on par with them ( they want you to pay for knowledge). Why can't they share their primary - secondary curriculum so that African children can benefit?

5. Take your minerals at a cheaper rate and return it to you at an expensive rate. ( why can't they teach you how to refine it and you sell it to them refined already )

6. The same white people who control the price of ( coffee, cocoa, gold, oil etc ) yet they don't have it.

7. The same white people who curse people everyday to return to Africa, yet they have the nerve to come to our countries and control everything

Please, you are shortsighted.

There is no good white person.

You are the one seriously shortsighted.

All these are just lame excuses. The white man was never our problem.
Nigeria and many African countries were colonized by the whites as well as Singapore, Malaysia, India, Hongkong. But today they are extremely well advanced countries.

I know your type, blaming the white man while you carry the major blame.

..so enough of all those excuses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) / Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.