Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies (45019 Views)

There Is Still Room For You In APC - Deputy Speaker, Benjamin Kalu Tells Otti / We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer / A Nigerian Becomes First Black Person To Be Elected to the Canadian Legislature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Limitless72(m): 12:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

Unfortunately, nobody give a damn about you and your tribe. You hate Yoruba, Yoruba hate you back. That is life

Oga I give a damn....
You can go hug transformer if e pain you

I'm proudly igbo....full blooded

Jst take your frivolous antagonistic egocentric tantrum somewhere else.......You should be also proud of your root ND utter it with pride and eloquence than been an antagonist.....

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by djon78(m): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2018
chineloSA:

Negro is a derogatory term invented by Jews and used by Europeans in America.

Africans are people indigenous to Africa.
Europeans are people indigenous to Europe
Asians are people indigenous to Asia

African is a race ( not really black )
European is a race ( not really white )
Asian is a race

Black and white was engineered by European to demean and control you.
Black is associated with dark, evil, dirty,
White is associated with purity, clean, light etc.

Don't embarrass yourself. Negro is derogatory. Never use it in America.

Please read.

You see how backward your thinking is
Have you forgotten the term black is beautiful?

There is so much interracial relationship between blacks and whites. If they looked down on blacks It wouldn't have been like that.

It's your wrapped mindset that sees black as evil. Never so. Black is beautiful
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Rajosh(m): 12:51am On Aug 23, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

biko which movie is that?
Concussion.
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Carlyboi(m): 1:04am On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=Absuchat post=70522657][/quote]i can see your brain is deformed!be shouting anambra up and down like a madman i guess thats only place fit for human dwelling among your igbotic towns!since its an honor for an empty,confused,deluded,hallucinating,chestbeater like you conversing with me...
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 23, 2018
A lot of you don't live in U. S so it's difficult explaining things to you just like it's difficult explaining winter to someone living in Nigeria who has never experienced it. This issues are more complicated than you may think. It's only when you live in America you understand what its like to be Black in America or even to be African in America because America is very color sensitive and Africans and African Americans are put in the same boat (pun intended)

1 Like

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by alanmwene: 2:33am On Aug 23, 2018
UgwuAghachi:
Nigerian writer Obianuju Ekeocha reacting to the cancellation of a show on Netflix had Benjamin O'Keefe, an African American influencer call her "a joke of a black person". He forgot that unlike him, she knows her roots. Her response has been trending on Twitter since yesterday
The response and idiotic and out of context.Can she traces all her ancestry up to 400 years?I am pretty sure this African-American guy can!She just played on the sense of superiority africans have towards African-americans.And what is so special to be buried in an Igbo village as opposed to be buried in America?Isnt the result the same?
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by lastdon5: 3:17am On Aug 23, 2018
grin
UgwuAghachi:

Damn we global. Even the Will Smith igbo character Dr Bennett Omalu. In the movie he actually called his popsi in Enugu. His wife told him you are Igbo, you are a lion

I will post the video where TD Jakes, "I'm Igbo and we are known as the black Jews, so being a go getter is in my DNA"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmyZNoOF6yk

I no amaka...
na Dem they rush us.. grin

Igbo amaka...
na Dem they rush us..
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by emperorblog(m): 3:39am On Aug 23, 2018
princechurchill:
She just buried the guy in the land of cotton and home of slaves
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by uuzba(m): 4:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Munzy14:
When people press the button, you serve them like it's hot!. A slave product is calling someone a joke of black.

If you were him, a slave product in America, what will you do about it?
Enter aeroplane and fly to Africa? To do what? Who knows you in Africa? Is it your fault that you are a slave product?
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chiedozie198100: 4:48am On Aug 23, 2018
Yorubas r pained cos they never feature them in Hollywood movies.

Who wants to see whiskers face or hear them speak mgbati - mgbati?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Absuchat(m): 5:21am On Aug 23, 2018
Carlyboi:
i can see your brain is deformed!be shouting anambra up and down like a madman i guess thats only place fit for human dwelling among your igbotic towns!since its an honor for an empty,confused,deluded,hallucinating,chestbeater like you conversing with me...
Lol a sophisticated slowpoke will never disappoint,why migrating from a topic to another like an unstable imbecil.e that you're. I can bet my life that you haven't traveled out of oshogbo since your birth and up till now that you're one step close to your grave,cos you are all stuck in the waste,couple with the fact that your useless culture is very archaic and as such can not be accepted in a civilized society. Talking about places that a "fit" for human dwelling, you know it like the palm of your useless hand that dwelling in north east is healthier and at some point safer than living in the waste. If not for the resilient spirit of the hardworking igbo,how many non yoruba will you find in the waste? Ewu ohia,i guess i have educated you a lot about how highly placed igbos are to the lazy idotic, shameless, clueless, and confused set of sophisticated morons that are stuck in the western part of Nigeria are? Because education is not a quantitative product over there,meanwhile, when is Ekiti state university going to be recognized as an instruction in the world after it's ban due to high level of malpractice?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Absuchat(m): 5:30am On Aug 23, 2018
alanmwene:

The response and idiotic and out of context.Can she traces all her ancestry up to 400 years?I am pretty sure this African-American guy can!She just played on the sense of superiority africans have towards African-americans.And what is so special to be buried in an Igbo village as opposed to be buried in America?Isnt the result the same?

What are you doing on earth without a brain? You must have been making a foool of yourself since your birth up till now that you're 99.For your information (let me take the risk of informing you,although i know you will never comprehend, as your head is a vacuum). I know it's a shameful thing to die a yoruba person, however, there's everything special in being buried in an igbo village rather than in America. We know how inferior you folks feel about your tribe,land,country and Africa in general, but guess what you if i had come where you came from,i will feel the same.please we are not the same.Even the American slave understood this and hid his face in shame, why can't you an ordinary Fulani slave understand it?

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:57am On Aug 23, 2018
chineloSA:

You believe everything a white man say through their researches. Tomorrow it will be a different thing. White people are liars only to get Nobel peace prize.

Tomorrow they can tell you that chimpanzee are closet to God in DNA.

There are a lot of lies concocted by these people for money.

E.g. They used to say eating fatty meat causes obesity.
Now it's sugar or carbohydrate filled foods. And no one apologises now about that concocted lie.

There may be similarities, but they cannot be 98%.

They only wanted to use that lie to demean and degrade Africans because they certainly do not think they have genes 98% similar to chimpanzees. They think you as an African are similar to Chimpanzees that's why they continuously test vaccines of Africans without Africans even knowing and they do not test the vaccines on themselves. Because you are nothing but a chimpanzee to them.

Believe everything white people tell you at your peril.

Any tribe indigenous to Africa regardless of how big their noses are, or how pointed their ears are, is called an African.

Trying to make yourself exclusive and different does not make you superior. You are African and indigenous to this continent, only.

Your DNA is indigenous to the continent. It originates here and nowhere else.

Continue fooling yourself.

Go get educared please. As per science, all humans share 98% DNA with Chimpanzees. Not just Africans.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:01am On Aug 23, 2018
chineloSA:

Continent - Africa

Race - Africans
( all people indigenous to Africa are Africans)
Arabs are not Africans but invaders.

Nationality - Nigerian, Ghanaian, Zimbabwean, Zambian etc. ( depending on the country you live in that was determined by white people during Berlin Conference)

Tribe : Hausa, Yoruba, Akan, Fulani etc ( depending on the language you speak and culture you practice)

Anyone whose DNA is only indigenous to Africa is an African by race.

Learn and read to

There is no such thing as race. It is a very loose term based on skin color. Not all blacks are African. Not all whites are European.

The only thing that matters is tribe.

And the AA are heavily mixed. they are no more an aboriginal group of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by capip120(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2018
cooltola:

Yes they are because of MLk and the civil right movement. Ask an Arab how Yankee dey after September 11. Thank God for law passed that ban discrimination thank to the Civil Right Movement. Try again.
Bros no vex but there's no single iota of sense in your postulation. Please keep quiet and stop embarrassing yourself in this forum I beg of you. Reading the sensenone from you alone is pulverizing my veins angry
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Favor99(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2018
naijapips04:
Black americans are the most racist of any human group. They believe Africans are somewhat beneath them because they have little strands of the 'white' gene.

But they are the first to cry racism.

I pity any African supporting this very selfish group.
Nigerians are tribalistic to one another
So I’m not interested in what you said
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Favor99(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Beowulf:

Bro, you really have not experienced racism from these African-Americans. They can be so condescending to we black Africans. How can that dude open his mouth and call someone a joke of a black person? What is his definition of a black person? She might have gone a bit over the top with her response but we don't know the kind of annoyance she has been experiencing from African-Americans around her.
And Africans and Nigerians are also annoyingly tribalistic and hypocritical. Crying racism and your here dissing each other’s tribe
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Favor99(m): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by Favor99(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2018
RedboneSmith:

And the yellowbone who came from nowhere to insult her has sense? Why is it the Nigerian that has to be cautious, but the American can say whatever he likes? This same thing happened on twitter a while back when some African-Americans started trolling Nigerians, saying degrading things about the continent; but when Nigerians hit back everyone came for the heads of the Nigerians.

My philosophy has always been: treat everyone with respect, but if some id!ot chooses to be unfortunate, bury him, and let no one cry about it, 'cause he asked for it.
Who came for the head of Nigerians? You were saying everyone came for the head of the Nigerians when they hit back on Twitter. Who you talking about came for Nigerians?
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by DavidEsq(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Yes she did, and if they all have sense, this should inspire them to vigorously search for their root, background and lineage, i always pity black americans when they insult africans forgetting they are the result of slavery.
Now these black Americans no go let us hear word again because of her reply. They gonna be like:
"We black Americans matter. We are victims of slavery, and we have proved that we are humans by producing a black president. So Nigerians shld stop denigrating us".
When that time reach, make dem no forget say na dem start to shake table sha.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chineloSA(f): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

There is no such thing as race. It is a very loose term based on skin color. Not all blacks are African. Not all whites are European.

The only thing that matters is tribe.

And the AA are heavily mixed. they are no more an aboriginal group of Africa.

I knew you have never left the shore of Africa that's why you are a denialist. Whether you agree or not the world see races and categories people according to race.

All dark pigmented skinned people can be traced to Africa. Remember according to your much valued science the world used to be one piece of land that eventually drifted to continents. But it has been proven that even the aboriginal in Australia share +80% of their DNA with us.

All white are not white, that's the colour they gave themselves. All white originate from European countries including Russia and some countries towards the Middle East. They are indigenous to those parts of the continents. Even the white in America are from Europe. Whites are not indigenous to Africa or Asia.

You have really never left the shores. Tribe becomes absolete when you live in a multiracial society. Only race is considered.

Your self-hatred and distancing yourself from Africa does not make you a superior and special race. You are indigenous to Africa.
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chineloSA(f): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Go get educared please. As per science, all humans share 98% DNA with Chimpanzees. Not just Africans.

I did not say scientist did not come up with such claims that humans share 98% of the DNA. I disputed the authenticity and the application.

I said white people are liar. They can do anything for that Nobel peace price. They can lie. Their claim of 98% DNA, does not apply to them. It applies to Africans.

They think you ( black man) have 98% of the DNA not them. That is why they treat you in humanely. Test vaccines, toxic chemicals and do all sorts of experiments on you and not themselves.

To white people you are a chimpanzee. The 2% doesn't even give room. You are a full chimpanzee not them.
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chineloSA(f): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2018
djon78:

You see how backward your thinking is
Have you forgotten the term black is beautiful?

There is so much interracial relationship between blacks and whites. If they looked down on blacks It wouldn't have been like that.

It's your wrapped mindset that sees black as evil. Never so. Black is beautiful

"Black is beautiful" was a rhetoric used by black people to console themselves from the discrimination they were facing. To also encourage young people to see beauty from " African Standards " of beauty and not " European Standards" of beauty.

African standards - Afro/kinky hair, dark skin, big butt, full lips etc
European standards - White flowy hair, light skin, small butt, pancake lips etc.

People who date outside of their race are people who are stupid and not conscious of being black. They have so much self hatred. Most of them want light skinned babies with different hair texture. They have white supremacy attitude ( they believe white man/woman is a better lover ) etc. That is a sickness all together.

The fact is interracial marriages were started to dominate, infiltrate and control people.
They were used by settlers to secure their position in the society so that where they settle people think they are for them because they sleep with their woman . Meanwhile they wanted to conquer.
It was normally white men who infiltrated, but they never used to give their white women.

The ones you see today are all sick people looking into infiltrating and also white validation. They cannot survive without white validation.

My mindset is not wrapped ( warp) it's very clear. Breed with your own Africans for continuity. To pass on culture, language, and genes. To also increase your race and tribe so that one day we nay dominate. We don't need to breed with other races. That's self hatred.

The mindset of white people is warped because they breed with you to infiltrate, dominate and control you. They have lower birth rate. They are scared of being dominated by black people too. The best way is to dilute your genes.

If you have never lived with other races you will not understand. That why you are clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2018
chineloSA:

I did not say scientist did not come up with such claims that humans share 98% of the DNA. I disputed the authenticity and the application.

I said white people are liar. They can do anything for that Nobel peace price. They can lie. Their claim of 98% DNA, does not apply to them. It applies to Africans.

They think you ( black man) have 98% of the DNA not them. That is why they treat you in humanely. Test vaccines, toxic chemicals and do all sorts of experiments on you and not themselves.

To white people you are a chimpanzee. The 2% doesn't even give room. You are a full chimpanzee not them.

no they dont. stop getting hyper reactive. calm down.
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2018
chineloSA:

"Black is beautiful" was a rhetoric used by black people to console themselves from the discrimination they were facing. To also encourage young people to see beauty from " African Standards " of beauty and not " European Standards" of beauty.

African standards - Afro/kinky hair, dark skin, big butt, full lips etc
European standards - White flowy hair, light skin, small butt, pancake lips etc.

People who date outside of their race are people who are stupid and not conscious of being black. They have so much self hatred. Most of them want light skinned babies with different hair texture. They have white supremacy attitude ( they believe white man/woman is a better lover ) etc. That is a sickness all together.

The fact is interracial marriages were started to dominate, infiltrate and control people.
They were used by settlers to secure their position in the society so that where they settle people think they are for them because they sleep with their woman . Meanwhile they wanted to conquer.
It was normally white men who infiltrated, but they never used to give their white women.

The ones you see today are all sick people looking into infiltrating and also white validation. They cannot survive without white validation.

My mindset is not wrapped ( warp) it's very clear. Breed with your own Africans for continuity. To pass on culture, language, and genes. To also increase your race and tribe so that one day we nay dominate. We don't need to breed with other races. That's self hatred.

The mindset of white people is warped because they breed with you to infiltrate, dominate and control you. They have lower birth rate. They are scared of being dominated by black people too. The best way is to dilute your genes.

If you have never lived with other races you will not understand. That why you are clueless.

Had you said breed with your own tribe, Id have taken you seriously. but the moment you said breed with your own race, it marks you out as a racist and just defeats the whole purpose. do you know children who are products of intertribal marriage tend to speak english at home. they have no identity.

it makes no difference to me as a Hausa person if i married a South african woman or a white woman. they both follow different thinking, culture, religion, language, dressing etc. so both are a loss to my ancestors heritage.
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2018
chineloSA:

I knew you have never left the shore of Africa that's why you are a denialist. Whether you agree or not the world see races and categories people according to race.

All dark pigmented skinned people can be traced to Africa. Remember according to your much valued science the world used to be one piece of land that eventually drifted to continents. But it has been proven that even the aboriginal in Australia share +80% of their DNA with us.

All white are not white, that's the colour they gave themselves. All white originate from European countries including Russia and some countries towards the Middle East. They are indigenous to those parts of the continents. Even the white in America are from Europe. Whites are not indigenous to Africa or Asia.

You have really never left the shores. Tribe becomes absolete when you live in a multiracial society. Only race is considered.

Your self-hatred and distancing yourself from Africa does not make you a superior and special race. You are indigenous to Africa.

My dear I'm typing this epistle from Dubai as I speak.

I will not allow my kids to marry outside my tribe. we have religious duties in our village. we have cultural duties too passed down by our ancestors. and we have family ties. which i cannot compromise with any other person. to me all are outsiders.
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chineloSA(f): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

no they dont. stop getting hyper reactive. calm down.

grin grin you are a white apologist. How acne you defend them.are you their spokes person.
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chineloSA(f): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2018
djon78:

You are the one seriously shortsighted.

All these are just lame excuses. The white man was never our problem.
Nigeria and many African countries were colonized by the whites as well as Singapore, Malaysia, India, Hongkong. But today they are extremely well advanced countries.

I know your type, blaming the white man while you carry the major blame.

..so enough of all those excuses.

I think you are ignorant. White people or the West destabilise our economies and countries so that they can get a hand into whatever resources they want.

Most resources are concentrated in Africa and not China or Singapore. That's why the Chinese themselves leave their country to come and take those resources.

Singapore has no natural resources.
Malaysia doesn't..
The world will come to a standstill without African natural resources.

White people ( West ) destabilise countries with resources they want and then send their own troop to act like peace keepers and later control the resources of that the country in the name of " we brought peace"

They arm rebels and then later act like saviours who bring peace. Who is giving rebels arms. Who is arming Boko Haram. Where do they get money from.

In all the countries where they bring stability they never set up schools that have the same primary to high school curriculum just like their schools back in their countries . They bring peace only and leave after when they you have achieved whatever they want to achieve

White people are scared of sharing information because they know you will dominate them.
Imagine if Nigeria primary - secondary school curriculum was exactly the same as US, UK, Canada etc.
Your kids will do well and later dominate them.
They will never sell you even that curriculum.

They same white people control the prices of food, clothes, medication etc. They even control the prices of food you naturally have ( cocoa, coffee etc ).

They even control medication you consume to ensure that your governments do not produce the medication for the next 20 years. Yet the same white people have the audacity to test the medications on Africans and not white people.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by cooltola(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2018
capip120:

Bros no vex but there's no single iota of sense in your postulation. Please keep quiet and stop embarrassing yourself in this forum I beg of you. Reading the sensenone from you alone is pulverizing my veins angry

Lol
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chineloSA(f): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Had you said breed with your own tribe, Id have taken you seriously. but the moment you said breed with your own race, it marks you out as a racist and just defeats the whole purpose. do you know children who are products of intertribal marriage tend to speak english at home. they have no identity.

it makes no difference to me as a Hausa person if i married a South african woman or a white woman. they both follow different thinking, culture, religion, language, dressing etc. so both are a loss to my ancestors heritage.

I hate a lot of families I know who are intertribal they speak Igbo fluently. It all depends on whether the man is consciously African or a weak man.

Breed with your own race.

Even if you can engineer a race, you are indigenous to Africa and therefore African.
Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chineloSA(f): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

My dear I'm typing this epistle from Dubai as I speak.

I will not allow my kids to marry outside my tribe. we have religious duties in our village. we have cultural duties too passed down by our ancestors. and we have family ties. which i cannot compromise with any other person. to me all are outsiders.

You may brag about Dubai a million times. You can never be Arab and neither that is your home. You DNA belong here in Africa.

Living in a country on a permit with timelines is different to living in a country as a citizen. I do not think you have experienced that. You have no idea how racial identity plays a role in an society or country.
You probably live in Dubai on a permit and you can never be a citizen. Those are Arab laws.

Marrying your tribe it's still OK. As long as it's your own Africans.

I think Muslim particulary from the North like to believe that they are a different race. Islam brainwashed you so much. Your self hatred will not help you.

You are African. When Arabs look at you they see and African. Whether you have light skin or pointed nose, all they see is an African.

What's interesting is that you are selective in what you debate about. You ignore all the facts I give you and choose what you want to address. And you particularly address issues around your self hatred.

You really hate being African. You can wear those long Tthobes and recite the Quran from top to bottom.

You are African. Stop hating yourself.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies by chineloSA(f): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2018
12inches1:
A lot of you don't live in U. S so it's difficult explaining things to you just like it's difficult explaining winter to someone living in Nigeria who has never experienced it. This issues are more complicated than you may think. It's only when you live in America you understand what its like to be Black in America or even to be African in America because America is very color sensitive and Africans and African Americans are put in the same boat (pun intended)

I understand very well. American race issues are almost similar to SA race issue.

They are right to put you in the same boat. You all have same African DNA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu wins Borno with 252,282 votes / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari For Including A Dead Man's Name In His Ban List / Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.