Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana (20367 Views)

How I Got Initiated Into Homosexuality In Nigeria / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. / Parasites Cause Homosexuality In Humans (There Is A Cure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by MyExpression(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
smeag0l:
What's natural about being gay?... Homosexuality is actually a mockery of God's handiwork and I shiver at the kind of damnation that awaits those who practise it

Why not make an informed enquiry into the source of this act.
You think they were possessed by devil when their emotions couldn't respond to the opposite sex?
When a male touch drives current through you and you're indifferent to females?
When a lady has higher sex drive?
Or a man naturally releases even before insertion or can't even get his dick up nomatter the touch.

You didn't even answer the case of hermaphrodites.... is that the devil or nature?
Root for the cause, not the effect.

1 Like

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
boringnigerian:

Oga abi madam, answer my question - what do you say to a straight person that is sterile or does not want kids since your big problem is children. Must everyone have kids? Are all the kids on the surface of the earth today being properly taken care of? Yet you want people to add more! Are you ready to take care of all the kids that would be added to the world if all the gay people would suddenly become straight?

My big problem is not children. My big problem is starting to be you and your questions.

Procreation is a sacred and very revered process. We do not talk about it with such disdain and hand wave as you are doing right now. It's what brought you here. Without which we won't be having this conversation so please respect it.

Number two. I do not understand what you mean. By sterile. A sterile person can't . Does not mean they don't want to. .a straight person who does not want want kid. Knows and at least acknowledge the process in heart.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by calliope(f): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cure homosexuality? Biggest stale joke of the year.. I'd eat my hat if they eventually do "cure" them.. grin
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

I don't know what you have been learning yourself. You can have sex for all the reasons you mention. But it's second to procrearion. That's how you came here. That that's the reason we are having this chat right now.

Everything has a point. Procreation is the point. Do you inderstand. Learn to put things in the right perspective so they follow the right hierarchy or order.

Shelve that procreation tripe. You didn't choose to be here. I'm sure there are loads of kids around the world right now who wish they'd never been born so stop making it look like procreation takes care of everything. Your argument would hold water if any of us chose to be here. We didn't so stop making it look like we asked to be here in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

My big problem is not children. My big problem is starting to be you and your questions.

Procreation is a sacred and very revered process. We do not talk about it with such disdain and hand wave as you are doing right now. It's what brought you here. Without which we won't be having this conversation so please respect it.

Number two. I do not understand what you mean. By sterile. A sterile person can't . Does not mean they don't want to. .a straight person who does not want want kid. Knows and at least acknowledge the process in heart.

A sterile person can't have kids naturally. Whether they want to have kids is immaterial. The question is should sterile people be having sex if sex is all about procreation?

1 Like

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

It might shock me to know that heterosexual will wipe them self out before Gays do in such scenero. I like you to give reasons first. Before you go on.

Thanks.

How many times has humanity come close to obliterating itself and how many of them were spearheaded by gay people. All the wars that have been fought over the course of history that have resulted in the deaths of billions, pray tell how many of them were caused by gay people?

1 Like

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
boringnigerian:

Shelve that procreation tripe. You didn't choose to be here. I'm sure there are loads of kids around the world right now who wish they'd never been born so stop making it look like procreation takes care of everything. Your argument would hold water if any of us chose to be here. We didn't so stop making it look like we asked to be here in the first place.

Lol friend. Hope you are tired of life this one you are talking this way. But never mind. Procreation takes care of what procreation takes care off. its not ultimate to everything. But within its ranks it is. And so we honor it so.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Sakaslim(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
calliope:
Cure homosexuality? Biggest stale joke of the year.. I'd eat my hat if they eventually do "cure" them.. grin
Are you one, why show surprise?
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

Lol friend. Hope you are tired of life this one you are talking this way. But never mind. Procreation takes care of what procreation takes care off. its not ultimate to everything. But within its ranks it is. And so we honor it so.

The thing is that if I don't have kids, other people will. Clearly gay people aren't a problem on that count. I mean there are people from my parents' generation that didn't have kids. Humanity didn't end on their account. Same thing with gay people of this generation so your fears are unfounded.

2 Likes

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Mrexcell(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
EmagNig:
Around 400 gay people in Ghana will reportedly take part in a gay ‘cure’ therapy forum in the country.

The attendees, who have all allegedly signed up voluntarily, will receive ‘counselling’ and ‘reformation’ at the anti-gay conference, which has the theme: “Exploring the myths surrounding LGBT rights.”

The National Coalition for Proper Human Sexual Rights and Family Values (NCPHSRFV), which is running the forum, said in April that Prime Minister Theresa May’s pro-LGBT+ speech to Commonwealth leaders was part of a Western plan to reduce the continent’s population.

PinkNews reports that the leader, Moses Foh-Amoaning, said that the “400 men and women voluntarily surrendered themselves and registered with the coalition to undergo a sexual evangelism programme recently.”

The event will take place in an undisclosed location in the country.

Foh-Amoaning then announced plans to open a ‘Holistic Sexual Therapy Unit’ at the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital in Accra which will also attempt to ‘cure’ queer people of their sexuality, according to the state-owned Daily Graphic.

He said that religious leaders and people versed in ‘traditional medicine’ would ‘treat’ people alongside medical staff.

He also revealed plans to make the law, which currently criminalises homosexuality with a maximum prison term of three years, force queer people to undergo gay ‘conversion’ therapy.

Foh-Amoaning said that “a bill known as ‘Who is on the Lord’s Side’ will then be introduced in Parliament for subsequent passage into law.

“We will make our punishment corrective instead of punitive.”

The head of the NCPHSRFV has a long history of anti-gay campaigning, having previously insisted gay people shouldn’t have rights and that pro-LGBT+ activism was a form of neocolonialism.

Foh-Amoaning has also stated that “the anus was not created for sex” and compared it female genital mutilation.

His group campaigns against any political party which supports homosexuality in the country.

In 2015, he said that churches would end up being “dominated by homosexuals” if the clergy didn’t stage a “blistering crusade” against homosexuality.

The law lecturer said the “dormant posture” of the Ghanaian clergy would see the “houses of God being ruled by evil homosexuals.”

Earlier this month, the country’s President Nana Akufo-Addo said he had “no plans” to change the country’s laws on homosexuality.

This represented a disappointing shift from the President’s comments last year, when he said that the legalisation of homosexuality in Ghana was “bound to happen” eventually.

He rowed back his position in a speech to the 2018 Synod of the Global Evangelical Church, insisting that he would not support such a change in the law.

The President said it was “important that we do not debase the principles we purport to uphold.”

He added that Ghana’s government has “no authority” to make leaps forward in legislating for LGBT+ equality, “and we will not seek any authority to do so.”

https://lailasnews.com/about-400-gay-people-in-ghana-to-be-cured-of-homosexuality/

Good one I don't really know what is the actraction between two grown up men this is nothing but demon possession.

Meanwhile u can be earning over $50 daily for viewing paid adverts and withdraw to ur local bank account, paypal or bitcoin wallet. It's absolutely free contact me with this whatsapp number for details =09025475205
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
boringnigerian:

How many times has humanity come close to obliterating itself and how many of them were spearheaded by gay people. All the wars that have been fought over the course of history that have resulted in the deaths of billions, pray tell how many of them were caused by gay people?

And how many times do we argue that almost doesn't count?

Aside conflict thoeriest will argue that if it wansnt for wars and the various conflicts you just mention humans sociopolitical progress would not have been possible. Take criminals for instance, if there were no criminals there may not exist the police force.

So if there had been no wars we won't have this peace. And mind you this is by far the most peacefully times in human existence. As other times have been characterize by wars and conquest like you rightly mentioned.

So although we may have tried to wipe ourselves out. we have not. Rather we are still here Arguing for population explotion..funny right?

Now can we cross over to your gay community and check on their population?
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
boringnigerian:

The thing is that if I don't have kids, other people will. Clearly gay people aren't a problem on that count. I mean there are people from my parents' generation that didn't have kids. Humanity didn't end on their account. Same thing with gay people of this generation so your fears are unfounded.

Lol! my fears are not unfounded. My feared are very founded. You have no idea how founded my fears are.

Are you not watching cartoons and seeing how gently they are introducing it. Once we accept it as a norm, then it's safe to orient kids with it. Now some will be born that way. Yes! But the majority will pick it up for this medium of gentle brain washing. Just like the over toxic sex music that is crazily working on the mind of youths this days.

You are right gay people can't have kids. we can!
Yet for people who can't have kid, they are pushing their lucks.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by XVIER(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Akabuking:
amadioha go fire am too
cheesy
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
boringnigerian:

A sterile person can't have kids naturally. Whether they want to have kids is immaterial. The question is should sterile people be having sex if sex is all about procreation?

Very nice Question.

But before I answer you, please permitted me to ask you a simple question. Do you think in all honesty, a sterile person will find sex pleasurable if he or she desire kids naturally?
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

Very nice Question.

But before I answer you, please permitted me to ask you a simple question. Do you think in all honesty, a sterile person will find sex pleasurable if he or she desire kids naturally?

Of course! Having sex and wanting kids are two different things. I can have sex without wanting kids and I can want to have kids without having sex.

Besides, you do know coitus between a man and a woman is not necessary for procreation, right?
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

Lol! my fears are not unfounded. My feared are very founded. You have no idea how founded my fears are.

Are you not watching cartoons and seeing how gently they are introducing it. Once we accept it as a norm, then it's safe to orient kids with it. Now some will be born that way. Yes! But the majority will pick it up for this medium of gentle brain washing. Just like the over toxic sex music that is crazily working on the mind of youths this days.

You are right gay people can't have kids. we can!
Yet for people who can't have kid, they are pushing their lucks.

Ugh, this old argument.

You've seen Jackie Chan in movies, right? Jet Li? Arnold Schwarzenegger? Van Dame?

Are you a martial artist Now?

You've seen Bruce Willis, yh? Tom Cruise? Jason Statham? Brad Pitt?

Can you now handle a gun?

If your answer to both is no, then seeing gay people in movies won't make any kids gay any more than seeing action starts made you a street fighter.

1 Like

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

And how many times do we argue that almost doesn't count?

Aside conflict thoeriest will argue that if it wansnt for wars and the various conflicts you just mention humans sociopolitical progress would not have been possible. Take criminals for instance, if there were no criminals there may not exist the police force.

So if there had been no wars we won't have this peace. And mind you this is by far the most peacefully times in human existence. As other times have been characterize by wars and conquest like you rightly mentioned.

So although we may have tried to wipe ourselves out. we have not. Rather we are still here Arguing for population explotion..funny right?

Now can we cross over to your gay community and check on their population?

My point is that mankind's extinction may not be tied to an inability to procreate. Instead it might be tied to our ability to destroy. Besides, you do know it's possible to make people sterile through nuclear warfare, right? What happens in the unlikely event that a nuclear even renders all straight people sterile? Would it still matter if anyone is gay anymore?
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by sanpipita(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

Lol nice try. Do priest and nuns pair? That was not my logic friend. That's yours.

But they dont give back to the reproductive system that produced them, isn't that a crime according to you
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by sanpipita(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Adakintroy:

First of all you the bible is my standard. I have not pass sentence on anyman. I am a man. I do not judge men but their actions. Just as I do not judge a criminal but his action.

However the world I believed failed to pass the right judgement on gays. Rather they make case for them just like you are doing. Many wrong cases. Many!

For instance, you just put twines in the same box as gays which is wrong. The standard of the bible which I follow acknowledge twins.cane and abel were one. So was Isaac and jacob. Yet no one criminalize their act or mention it as an abomination. Note that this two separate phenomenon are as old as each other. Yet the majority of societies across time and space acknowledge one and discarded with the other simothenuoesly for some reason. Only few societies in history have been shown to openly practise homosexuality. Yet you draw from that to make your case. This is how we insult the human spirit I like to think.

While you use bible as you standard do you realize isnt same with everyone, people who killed twins didnt use bible as their standard but with time the realized their wrongs, to days society is realizing its wrong to antagonize gays and you really think only few societies practiced homosexuality in history? you think people gona invite you to their sexual encounters before you know homosexuality has been much in practice? maybe try read about ancient African homosexuality practices and see homosexuality has always been there.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
boringnigerian:

My point is that mankind's extinction may not be tied to an inability to procreate. Instead it might be tied to our ability to destroy. Besides, you do know it's possible to make people sterile through nuclear warfare, right? What happens in the unlikely event that a nuclear even renders all straight people sterile? Would it still matter if anyone is gay anymore?

If you are talking that way then I will have you know that the people at your corner won't even make it past first trial. Something as simply and devoid of complications as producing the next generation. Something so simple and so subconsciously done that we are even trying to put a stop to it conciousely. Population explosion I here they call it.

Yet your people can't start.. if it was a race what kind of a gap should we be talking here.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Qsscruz(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordchiz:
Please that will also be needed in Abuja!
Home of gayism n lesbianism grin

FTC for the first time grin grin
Bro, this your comment is an eye opener.. This girl must be one of them.. So many female friends and hardly stays at home..

1 Like

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 12:04am On Aug 23, 2018
sanpipita:

While you use bible as you standard do you realize isnt same with everyone, people who killed twins didnt use bible as their standard but with time the realized their wrongs, to days society is realizing its wrong to antagonize gays and you really think only few societies practiced homosexuality in history? you think people gona invite you to their sexual encounters before you know homosexuality has been much in practice? maybe try read about ancient African homosexuality practices and see homosexuality has always been there.

Stop putting twins and homosexuality in one basket.

They are not thesame. How many societies actually killed twins in truth. How many societies really though giving birth to twins was a taboo in truth? Handfull maybe across time. Now Compared that to societies who thought homosexuality was a sin.

I repeat. Cane and Abel were in the bible. So was Isaac and jacob. Yet they were never declared an abomination. I like to believe that is so across many societis in history with only few exceptions.

I believe somehow the human spirit had judge it well unlike the human sense or rationaliy.

Cus when it's all said and done, twins continues with life circle so they are perfectly aligned. Somehow gay are still outside. And trying to force their way in till this day.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=boringnigerian post=70521519]

Ugh, this old argument.

You've seen Jackie Chan in movies, right? Jet Li? Arnold Schwarzenegger? Van Dame?

I can't because my mind is still in place thank you very much. However, I learn that many behaviors have been influenced by guns and violence in movies. Smoking, as well. Let's not even talk of Sex in music.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2018
boringnigerian:

Ugh, this old argument.

If your answer to both is no, then seeing gay people in movies won't make any kids gay any more than seeing action starts made you a street fighter.

What kind of argument is that.?

Don't people learn to smoke from seeing bad guys do it in movies. Cus now they think it's cool.?

Don't people practise and fake American accent without leaving their local goverment. What of the sex toxicity ingrain in music and the impact on the mind. Are going to tell me too that people don't attempt to practise what they often see on tv?

Even adults struggle with this influences at times let alone children.

1 Like

Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 12:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Adakintroy:

What kind of argument is that.?

Don't people learn to smoke from seeing bad guys do it in movies. Cus now they think it's cool.?

Don't people practise and fake American accent without leaving their local goverment. What of the sex toxicity ingrain in music and the impact on the mind. Are going to tell me too that people don't attempt to practise what they often see on tv?

Even adults struggle with this influences at times let alone children.

People that will be what they will be whether you show it on tv or not. How many armed robbers do you know of that said "I learnt armed robbery from watching TV"? If people don't pick up accents from TV, they'll pick it up from people around them that speak with such accents so don't make it look like television is one great influencer. Much of what you have learnt in life have come from diverse sources but much of who you are is a function of your innate personality which never changes.

People don't become gay anymore than people become straight.

Pray tell, what date did you choose to be straight?
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 12:36am On Aug 23, 2018
boringnigerian:

People that will be what they will be whether you show it on tv or not. How many armed robbers do you know of that said "I learnt armed robbery from watching TV"? If people don't pick up accents from TV, they'll pick it up from people around them that speak with such accents so don't make it look like television is one great influencer. Much of what you have learnt in life have come from diverse sources but much of who you are is a function of your innate personality which never changes.

People don't become gay anymore than people become straight.

Pray tell, what date did you choose to be straight?

So you are saying the increase in number of gays in the world is as a result of the fact the global warming has impact on the water we are drinking and subsequently altered our genetics ..so much so that humans have started to produce more gay than any other time in our history?. Is that what you are saying?
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 12:39am On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=Adakintroy post=70522681][/quote]

I saw people smoking on TV and in my neighborhoo. I tried smoking and guess what? I hated it. Same thing as drinking beer. It's just not something my body agrees with and till date I don't smoke and I don't drink beer. There was no struggle against any "influences". My body just didn't like those things and I didn't do them.

Same thing as being gay. A straight person WILL ALWAYS BE STRAIGHT no matter how many gay people he/she sees on TV. Even if they try being gay, they will not enjoy it and they'll revert to being what their biology allows for them. From personal experience growing up, I saw lots of people do things that most of us would consider gay now. A huge chunk of them are straight because well, being gay is just not their sexual orientation. Anyone who ends up being attracted to the same sex was always gay (or bisexual) from the start so your point is moot.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 12:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Adakintroy:

I bet you tune your accent when you talk . The more purer and American it is the better for you. We're did you get it from.

I sound as Nigerian as they come. Besides, I attended good schools where proper grammar and elocution were taught and considered a priority. My spoken and written English has precious little to do with watching TV.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Adakintroy: 12:44am On Aug 23, 2018
boringnigerian:

I saw people smoking on TV and in my neighborhoo. I tried smoking and guess what? I hated it. Same thing as drinking beer. It's just not something my body agrees with and till date I don't smoke and I don't drink beer. There was no struggle against any "influences". My body just didn't like those things and I didn't do them.

Same thing as being gay. A straight person WILL ALWAYS BE STRAIGHT no matter how many gay people he/she sees on TV. Even if they try being gay, they will not enjoy it and they'll revert to being what their biology allows for them. From personal experience growing up, I saw lots of people do things that most of us would consider gay now. A huge chunk of them are straight because well, being gay is just not their sexual orientation. Anyone who ends up being attracted to the same sex was always gay (or bisexual) from the start so your point is moot.

So you are saying you can't reorient people on sex. Whatever nature input on them us so right?
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 12:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Adakintroy:

So you are saying the increase in number of gays in the world is as a result of the fact the global warming has impact on the water we are drinking and subsequently altered our genetics ..so much so that humans have started to produce more gay than any other time in our history?. Is that what you are saying?

I don't know where you got your altered genetics theory from but

1) There have always been gay people in the world. Read up on your history

2) That there are gay people in the world now more than ever is because there are simply more people in the world now. Same as there are more blacks, latinos, whites, Asians, interracials, people with birth defects....basically whatever healthy human demographic you can think of (and even some unhealthy ones) there are more of them now simply because there are more people in the world. Imagine if a machine was producing three coloured balls at random. After producing six, say there are three red balls, two blue and one yellow. By the time it reaches a hundred, don't you think there would be more yellow balls than when there were just six?
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by boringnigerian: 12:49am On Aug 23, 2018
Adakintroy:

So you are saying you can't reorient people on sex. Whatever nature input on them us so right?

You can't. People are born with whatever sexuality they eventually feel....forget about what they express because expression can be from conscious choice but feeling is not. Gay, straight, bisexual....look, sexuality is a spectrum....it's not an either-or thing like you think.
Re: 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 23, 2018
AccessME:
i will gladly embrace a gay friend, brother, uncle or even a neighbor for being gay than being an armed rubber, yahoo boy, religion fanatic, rapist or a fornicator. i don't see the arms gay people cause to anybody rather than themselves so why should it be a stigma for we blacks to admit and accept the fact that gayism has come to stay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend / The Mid-life Crisis. / Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.