Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Pledges To Assist Visually Impaired Corp Member - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Muhammadu Buhari Pledges To Assist Visually Impaired Corp Member (258 Views)

Yul Edochie Gifts Visually-impaired Fan N100,000 For Mimicking Him / Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' / Ade Adelove To Assist Kemi Olunloyo With Millions Of Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Pledges To Assist Visually Impaired Corp Member by shemzy99(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has pledged to personally assist a blind National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member, Okenala Ahmed, currently deployed to Daura, Katsina State.

This was disclosed on Wednesday 22nd of August by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the President, Malam Garba Shehu.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/president-muhammadu-buhari-pledges-to-assist-visually-impaired-corp-member/
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Pledges To Assist Visually Impaired Corp Member by sonofspada(m): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
If you want to assist anyone, why not you send am go london

Shey Na London you trust pass.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Veronique Adaa – “My Love” Ft. Iceberg Slim / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBN — Bisola / Beverly Nwosu: Why Hating Something We Applaud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.