Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars (45137 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
How is this going to change nigeria's situation
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by blackgold90(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ifunanayaudogu:
Pls someone should assist me with money . Even if it is 2k.
sell you phone and use the money to chop. You can't be loading data and begging money. Begging is not a profession

2 Likes

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by HajimeSaito(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Most of these cars are high end luxury brands and they were manufactured for that particular segment of the market which caters for the tastes of the super rich. Only about 1% of human beings on this planet fall within this category.

As for me, let me just continue saving up for a tokunbo Toyota Camry preferably 2012 or 2013 model. I'm more than satisfied with that.

3 Likes

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by eleko1: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
sad here, Abuja thieves like Saraki, Dino Can pay in cash N carry within 2 hours deal

2 Likes

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by dannybomb(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
miracood:
.Money good oh...
most nigerians cannot afford any of those cars in 30years
in a life time my brother
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Platony(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nawteemaxie:
Nawa o. And I`ve been saving #90,000 since last year December to buy a 4th hand Mitsubishi Gallant, 2001 model. Tufiakwa! I cannot remain in this state forever! sad
Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by khvnggift(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
It weem take a Yahoo+ guy jst 2 days steady pressing to buy Range Rover or 4Matic or GLK
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Ugosample(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We need to start calculating wages per hour in this exploitative country.

employees won't like that at all

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by meforyou1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Chuvin22:
With my current stipend... It will take me 50years, 8 months, 2 weeks..

Infact I won't cry.. I know My story will change shaa embarassed
ur salary will increase with time. What am earning now, in d same office, is about 15 times what i was earning 10 years ago.
But the responsibility now is like 30 times. Lol
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by meforyou1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ugosample:

employees won't like that at all
they have tried it severally in my office, no way. They are still trying shaa. Na God go punish all of them.
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by ladenz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
iListen:
Am I the only one who doesn't understand?

You are the only one, but its ok, you're not missing much. The article doesn't add much value. Just keep working hard. True friends won't love you for the kind of car you drive but for the kind of person you are

3 Likes

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by meforyou1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
eleko1:
sad here, Abuja thieves like Saraki, Dino Can pay in cash N carry within 2 hours deal
and bigger thieves like oshimole, amaechi and fashola can buy airbus in a minute

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by iListen(f): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
ladenz:

You are the only one, but its ok, you're not missing much. The article doesn't add much value. Just keep working hard. True friends won't love you for the kind of car you drive but for the kind of person you are

Thank you smiley
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
osemoses1234:
What about Davido
33yrs to afford no.1 unless if he wanna break his father bank

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by BabaIbo: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
God will bless us soon

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Platony(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Daviddson:
Why would somebody expend ₦18.8bn to buy a single car? Money that could comfortably buy at least 2 private jets! Pursuit of vanity and a chasing after the wind. It lives you emptier again and again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Platony(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
meforyou1:
ur salary will increase with time. What am earning now, in d same office, is about 15 times what i was earning 10 years ago.
But the responsibility now is like 30 times. Lol

True!!....More Money, More Problems - Biggie Smalls
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by eleko1: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
meforyou1:
and bigger thieves like oshimole, amaechi and fashola can buy airbus in a minute
undecided
meforyou1:
so saraki is a smallie thief. My money, jay jay okocha , and other Nigerians money he and his papa chewed nkoh.
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Ugosample(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
meforyou1:
they have tried it severally in my office, no way. They are still trying shaa. Na God go punish all of them.

I meant employers

Greed plus a chaotic business environment stands in the way
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by seangy4konji: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
We need to start getting paid per week also in Nigeria. I feel sorry for people working per month only to collect 40k.morning till night without having time fore yourself.

Slavery man

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by meforyou1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ugosample:

I meant employers

Greed plus a chaotic business environment stands in the way
the employers want it. 8am-4pm. If u stay past 4, they wount pay u overtime. If u clock in at 9am, the will deduct 1hr from ur pay. If u leave at 3pm, they will deduct 1hr. But if u come at 6am and leave by 6pm, they will only pay the normal 8hrs working day.
They employees are the ones kicking against it.

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by meforyou1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
eleko1:
undecidedso saraki is a smallie thief. My money, jay jay okocha , and other Nigerians money he and his papa chewed nkoh.
na him papa chop, no be him
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by mannatech: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
miracood:
.Money good oh...

Same for many Europeans and Americans.

Stop using Nigerians to generalize.
Nobi only us dey suffer
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by sambrow(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
miracood:
.Money good oh...

Lol
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by JacksonOyibo: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
smiley
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by saxj(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Offpoint:
me right now After reading that number 1 and I check my account balance..
Your time is now
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by ayaside(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
The poor will always try to calculate for the rich
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
18.8bilion Naira for that piece of trash? Absolutely ridiculous with all due respect to Ferrari.

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by coputa(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
4601CE:
30 years kini?
Most Nigerians can’t afford any of it in a lifetime grin
succinctly put,no Nigerian can afford these cars till eternity.
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oceannaagent:
Invest now for tomorrow.

Hello investors, do you know that you can be a part owner of the Oceanna with at least N2.66 M.

Claim your ownership now by buy a Studio unit or a Lot in Oceanna an own it for life.

call or whatsapp
+2347034503352 for investment details
...... grin grin grin

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by budusky05(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
osemoses1234:
What about Davido

He will buy it and tell you it belongs to his uncle, where chioma car self? Abi na the brother get that one too?
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Diso60090(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nawteemaxie:
Nawa o. And I`ve been saving #90,000 since last year December to buy a 4th hand Mitsubishi Gallant, 2001 model. Tufiakwa! I cannot remain in this state forever! sad

You never see anything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Honda N-box Is Indeed A Box, But It’s Beautiful (photos) / Question Of The Day.. Whose Garage Is This? / Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.