Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars (45136 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by crayon001(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
A Nigerian politician will need just as long as it would take to write a cheque to pay for any of the above mentioned supercars. They are the richest thieves in the world.

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Diso60090(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Took me 1m58sec to buy my cls2019 model
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by obafemee80(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
crayon001:
A Nigerian politician will need just as long as it would take to write a cheque to pay for any of the above mentioned supercars. They are the richest thieves in the world.
And also the Richest Criminals grin
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Oceannaagent: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fukafuka:
...... grin grin grin

Smh thought everyone plays around like you.
www.theoceanna.com
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oceannaagent:

Smh thought everyone plays around like you.
www.theoceanna.com

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by fabienjoe: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We need to start calculating wages per hour in this exploitative country.

Can you really put in the shift? Truth is, Nigerians don't work. What happens in offices here is comedy...
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Macopol01(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ifunanayaudogu:
Pls someone should assist me with money . Even if it is 2k.

Sell your phone
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by eleko1: 1:00am On Aug 23, 2018
meforyou1:
na him papa chop, no be him
u dnt knw anything. Nah family bank.Go do ur research well.i have acc with SGB LUTH idiaraba.
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by jojothaiv(m): 1:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Platony:
18.8 Billion Naira for Motor.

Chaaaiiiiiii Godddddd,.....May U punish anybody dat mentions VANITY here!! Poverty is a SIN!!!! angry angry
Poverty itself is a VANITY, so make nobody take that one console himself

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by emperorblog(m): 3:38am On Aug 23, 2018
miracood:
.Money good oh...
most nigerians cannot afford any of those cars in 30years
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by OhiOfIhima: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We need to start calculating wages per hour in this exploitative country.

My Lady.. Is a big exploitation.
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by franchasng: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2018
Nawteemaxie:
Nawa o. And I`ve been saving #90,000 since last year December to buy a 4th hand Mitsubishi Gallant, 2001 model. Tufiakwa! I cannot remain in this state forever! sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by franchasng: 6:39am On Aug 23, 2018
JamaicanLove:
What the fuvk

Very stupid news
DJ Khlaid!!! Why am I hailing

cheesy
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Aldebaran(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2018
WOW grin
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2018
franchasng:
DJ Khlaid!!! Why am I hailing

cheesy

I don't know undecided
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by bigfoot79(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2018
BedLam:
Thought they said Zuckerberg drives a modest car? What am I missing?

Brother!!! That is way too modest, the guy can buy two of the with the money he makes in three minutes. The same time it took me to respond to you

1 Like

Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by ofwest47(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2018
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity all those cars are just a share waste of money, what is the difference between those cars as displayed in the pictures and my grand children baby cars.
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Platony(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2018
jojothaiv:

Poverty itself is a VANITY, so make nobody take that one console himself
Am telling U!!.So, dey mean..suffering on earth is nt vanity. Dey always use vanity upon vanity to console der bn broke. BTW,...u cnt be a true child of God & be poor.
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by tunary(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2018
Nawteemaxie:
Nawa o. And I`ve been saving #90,000 since last year December to buy a 4th hand Mitsubishi Gallant, 2001 model. Tufiakwa! I cannot remain in this state forever! sad
lwkmdo
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2018
fabienjoe:

Can you really put in the shift? Truth is, Nigerians don't work. What happens in offices here is comedy...
And I thought we work very hard
Re: See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars by BedLam: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
bigfoot79:

Brother!!! That is way too modest, the guy can buy two of the with the money he makes in three minutes. The same time it took me to respond to you
Lol. You know those net worth isn't liquid asset ?

But seriously, I read he drives Acura sedan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Honda N-box Is Indeed A Box, But It’s Beautiful (photos) / Question Of The Day.. Whose Garage Is This? / Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.