Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts (27965 Views)

Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time / Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory / 2019 Election: Saraki Dynasty Very Strong, You Will Soon See – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Claracharles: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by rhemmzyy(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2018
Your case is lyk a monkey on the red sea boasting if the ship shrink how will he escape...
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by caracas: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2018
olujastro:
The kind of defeat that I see awaiting PDP in the 2019 election will be so massive that they will end up being dumbfounded. Those who are politically informed are expecting it already.
The NW is already in the bag for PMB, same thing with NE (minus Taraba) and the SW. Niger Kogi and Nassarawa in the bag as well in the NC.
Edo, Imo, Rivers and AkwaIbom will bring in sizable votes with at least 40% for the APC in the SS and SE.

I strongly feel that the Buhari effect will even extend to Kwara in 2019 and has the potential to tilt Kwara in favour of the APC in the Presidential and Nass elections since they'll hold simultaneously.

Time will tell as they say but if I were PDP, I'll start preparing for 2023 elections instead, using PDP controlled states as shining examples of performance.
But a looting party can never repent even after tendering fake apologies for looting Nigeria dry.
See comedian of the year....
Kwankwaso or atiku will definitely defeat bubu
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by nnofaith: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2018
Dbrave1:
Bukola saraki can never boast of winning is polling unit he has lost the support of North central Ilorin is lock down for APC the rally here everyday say it all please if you are not in kwara you can take saraki serious even his town hall meeting 4 days ago was like naming ceremony in the village people don't turn up
don't mind them my bother they don't know what is happening to bukola saraki presently in ilorin. If buhari contests against bukola for kwara central senatorial PMB will defeat bukola hands down.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by SternProphet: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2018
The most intelligent of the opposition are preparing for 2023. The unintelligent ones actually think PDP can win. How is this possible?. Only GOD can make this happen but these guys apparently don't even think the will of God has anything to do with it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by gokson600: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2018
Printerscanner:

Goat can be governor in your Anambra. As for Nigeria, no human being dead or alive can defeat Buhari.

The host of Heaven will disappoint you all. They wil be like them that dream. Any youth voting for APC or PDP is doing his/her generation a disservice. AAC all the way. Anything is possible with God in him we trust. Nigerians are suffering and enough of this .

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by isht689: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2018
Day dreamer, PMB has no match in 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by muba4huss(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2018
Bolustical:
It is either Senator Bukola Saraki is being clever by half or trying to raise his hope high.

The question is WHO IS THAT ASPIRANT THAT PDP WANTS TO NOMINATE AS ITS FLAGBEARER? WHO?

Atiku? Will not even win Adamawa let alone the NE

Saraki? Cannot even get the presidential ticket. He is neither Hausa nor Yoruba, the PDP needs someone from the NW to rival Buhari

Tambuwal? Is not even sure of his return as a governor.

No one should mention Dakwambo, Makarfi, Lamido and Shekarau, they are lightweight politicians who will not win outside their states.
then who is the next Nigerian president

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Belluchii: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Saraki thinks that Nigeria is a joke, he thinks that Kwara people can make PDP win election come 2019, i think he is trying to raise his hopes high, every patriotic Nigerian knows that the PDP can never come out victorious over the people that have been correcting their mistakes and has the peoples interest at heart.
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by KingRagnar: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
I highly doubt the capacity of PDP to defeat PMB in the presidential election, he has done so much but then again, PDP are the pioneers of rigging in Nigeria
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Belluchii: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
Saraki thinks that Nigeria is a joke, he thinks that Kwara people can make PDP win election come 2019, i think he is trying to raise his hopes high, every patriotic Nigerian knows that the PDP can never come out victorious over the people that have been correcting their mistakes and has the peoples interest at heart.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Rinsola32(f): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

This one is still in koo koo land

Where is koo koo land?

Abeg no kill me with laugh oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics / Burial Of Ime Sampson Umanah In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.